daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

when i can only log in during weekends

#2 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:43 AM

Nope, there's that NC item that lets to sustain your habi though.
what'd the use be anyway, if you can only log in on weekends and make your 50k/day?

#3 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

You can. Put your P3s in houses (most cost effective recovery building) then put your houses back into the brown bag. Do the same with your resources. I cannot recall whether the buildings still decay inside the bag, but even if they do so, your P3s will remain perfectly sustained. When you return, simply unpack the bag and continue.

However, since you can only reap the benefits on the weekends, it just isn't really worth that hassle.

#4 Taki

Taki
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

Or you could just get enough workers to buy 40-something nests and then convert into having all nesters and discard eggs to gain exp/level up. It won't be as fast has having your habi open daily but it could work. The downside is that you would have to manually discard the eggs.

#5 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:32 AM

Or you could just get enough workers to buy 40-something nests and then convert into having all nesters and discard eggs to gain exp/level up. It won't be as fast has having your habi open daily but it could work. The downside is that you would have to manually discard the eggs.

Being able to "get enough workers" to build that many nests requires an already well developed habitarium with quite a few nesters to begin with. This method is only viable if the user is a frequent habi player as the eggs will be laid and incubated until they are ready to hatch. However, if the user is inactive, the P3s can (and do) die, the nests will decay and if the eggs are damaged enough, they can only be discarded.

#6 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

P3s only live for a week, so if you're only coming on once a week I'd imagine you'd progress very slowly, which doesn't seem worth the effort at all.

#7 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

When I didn't have much time to do my habitarium what I did was make my p3s all nesters with like 1 solider and have them harvest when I was online and then over night I put them on the nests. I ended up with quite a few nests. The next time I logged in I would discard most (sometimes all) of the eggs and put my p3s to harvest and then on the nests over night.

Also upgrading when you can is always good!

#8 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

If you can only log on during weekends, you'll never get anywhere.

Since the p3s die every 7 days, you'd be coming back to an empty habi basically. What would happen is you'd be given your three p3s every week, and you can't really go anywhere with that. If you hatch eggs on Sunday, you'd have them still alive on the coming Saturday, but they'll die on the Sunday, so at most, you're getting 2-3 days of work.. And you wouldn't be able to stockpile eggs either to repopulate your habi.

I wouldn't advise you trying this unless you really don't care about leveling and just want to see p3s running around every weekend.

Edited by Ladida, 24 January 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#9 Taki

Taki
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Being able to "get enough workers" to build that many nests requires an already well developed habitarium with quite a few nesters to begin with. This method is only viable if the user is a frequent habi player as the eggs will be laid and incubated until they are ready to hatch. However, if the user is inactive, the P3s can (and do) die, the nests will decay and if the eggs are damaged enough, they can only be discarded.

That's true, but then you could always go on the boards to ask for gifts, plenty of level 50 players are willing to gift.

#10 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

and if i leave my com overnight for the week do gems disappear ( assuming i get to lvl50, the purple gems )
then i can spam the food for them enough for a week?

also, does enabling browser sync allow me to run ab and habi on the same acc without being logged out? what exactly does sync do?

Edited by daj0sephz, 25 January 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#11 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

and if i leave my com overnight for the week do gems disappear ( assuming i get to lvl50, the purple gems )
then i can spam the food for them enough for a week?

also, does enabling browser sync allow me to run ab and habi on the same acc without being logged out? what exactly does sync do?

I'm not sure about the sync part.. but i feel running AB and Habi at the same time would not be a good thing to do...

On the food part, I'm not sure bout how you guys do it.. but whenever i put them to work.. they work till they cant even when i have food/med/anti sleep etc out there for them to eat.. most of the time the soldiers are eating it..

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

You can. Put your P3s in houses (most cost effective recovery building) then put your houses back into the brown bag. Do the same with your resources. I cannot recall whether the buildings still decay inside the bag, but even if they do so, your P3s will remain perfectly sustained. When you return, simply unpack the bag and continue.

However, since you can only reap the benefits on the weekends, it just isn't really worth that hassle.

Is no one paying attention to this? Cronus is right on the money, if you can only play on the weekends then this is the best way to sustain your p3 population.

#13 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

Is no one paying attention to this? Cronus is right on the money, if you can only play on the weekends then this is the best way to sustain your p3 population.

I'm guessing that must have been a glitch.. Now when you try to put a building with p3s in it into the item bag, you get this error, and the building stays in the habi.

You can't put buildings with p3s in them into the item bag,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users