Habitarium glitch - Is this safe?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

You have got to stop assuming that almost everyone besides you is an idiot. You have no idea what I based my statement on, and also, there are always ways around what you said about the IP addresses. I know what at least one of the letters consisted of, and I assume it would be more of the same as for the rest.
So please, revel in your 'intelligence', but at least have the courtesy not to shove it in our faces.

So you knew the site has had attention from TNT in the past, but you still posted that we're too "low profile" to get attention from TNT?
Isn't that traditionally called lying?

#27 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:00 AM

So you knew the site has had attention from TNT in the past, but you still posted that we're too "low profile" to get attention from TNT?
Isn't that traditionally called lying?

Like I said, you don't know where I get my info from.
Admittedly, you could say I was lying - but then again, to my knowledge at the least, there hasn't been a caution or visit for a while, so maybe we are 'low profile', at this moment? If you see where I'm coming from.

#28 ufom

ufom
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

I've been doing that since I reached level 50. Nothing ever happened to me. It works better when your habitarium is laggy. It also works for the red gems which the blue bugs leave behind + when hatching an egg, it gives you multiple xp

#29 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

My habitarium doesn't lag but it usually works around 90% of the time. I get pretty close to 300k a day, whereas before I'd get around 154k.

It sounds like there's pretty widespread abuse of the glitch without them cracking down on it. Still, after reading some of these posts, I'd rather not risk it. I'll probably keep doing it until I can figure out a better way to make nps. I don't have the patience to RS.

#30 Steffrey

Steffrey
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

Is this still relevant? ;/

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

Is this still relevant? ;/

The OP was Posted Yesterday, 12:01 So i think its safe to say from the responses it is. Why not read them instead of spamming?

#32 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

It's not working for me, maybe cause I'm using the laptop's touchpad or it needs to be more laggy. :rolleyes:

#33 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

It's not working for me, maybe cause I'm using the laptop's touchpad or it needs to be more laggy. :rolleyes:

Yeah it needs to be laggy and a mouse would be better for rapid clicking.

When mine wasn't laggy I used cheat engine to slow it down but I have no idea how risky that is.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users