Quantcast

Photo

What made people decide to start cheating?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#26 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Viacom bought neopets, NC mall introduced, now most of their efforts seem to just revolve around NC mall. Staff an support turned to shit, got fed up and came here.

#27 rapmastahc

rapmastahc
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

I started cheating because I don't have the time or patience to play legit. And the cheating community is awesome.

#28 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

I started cheating after i got iced on a legit account. If TNT can't follow the rules, why should I?? What did I get iced for. still dont know to this day. I haven't gotten any responses to any tickets either.

#29 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

The babes. It was definitely the babes.

#30 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

I think one of my main motives was spending 600k (legit np) without getting the kelp avatar. I came here looking for a way to make it all back ;)

#31 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

Yeah, I started cheating on Neopets to get laid too.

#32 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

Being poor. and I hate being poor

#33 magicc

magicc
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

I completely understand the poor thing, I just made my first legit 1mill after over 7 years where as some of you guys can make that in a day.

Plus since neo got bought out its true its become very obviously about making money for them whereas i remember when it was all about them having fun, even looking back at the news updates from a few years back it seemed like the staff enjoyed it but now its like they do it to get payed. Its a shame that it turned into this.

#34 Epicness

Epicness
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

Need the extra bucks!
Its bored playing legit.

#35 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

Because

1) TNT are tyrant assholes.

2) I am in college and don't have the time to play legitly whilst satisfying my desire for the full benefits of such.

#36 Sanity

Sanity
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

I originally came to Codex for the item database, liked it, perused further and found the Program Manager and haven't turned back.

#37 Steffrey

Steffrey
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

Like people have said before, TNT is freeze happy so whats the point of being legit.

#38 magicc

magicc
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

I've never even had a warning...maybe I'm too boring with my playing....

#39 aipotenahs

aipotenahs
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

A girl at my school said she'd sleep with me for 1,000,000 neopoints so I was like done.

#40 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

A girl at my school said she'd sleep with me for 1,000,000 neopoints so I was like done.

Serious?

#41 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

I would so not do that for 1 mil
That's not even a full day's earnings

#42 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

reaching your goals on neopets without cheating is just a pain in the ass. i played legit for like four years, then got frozen for autobuying. at that point i had no idea what autobuying is. so i googled it, found codex and started cheating. turned out that this freezing that upset me so much in the first place, was a really cool thing, since i now have a ten times better acc and also met some amazing people!

#43 Camper

Camper
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

I love getting rich by cheating lol :p

#44 Dannyy

Dannyy
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

I was a n00b and wanted fast nps~

#45 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

after over 1 year i made 2.5mil legit from restocking then got frozen so i saw that there's no point in legit if TNT doesnt appreciate how much work u do for that money...so i went into the dark side

#46 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

after over 1 year i made 2.5mil legit from restocking then got frozen so i saw that there's no point in legit if TNT doesnt appreciate how much work u do for that money...so i went into the dark side

#47 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Pro double post =^-^=

I've always cheated on every game I've played including a game where you can jump on a block, get down, jump back up again, etc. So I made it where I could jump on the block in style~x. Hiddenbelow just isn't sufficient anymore (never really was), and after a few hours on Neocodex I have to say that it's better in every possible way than HB.. I'm so glad I found it. Plus there's an IRC! :p

Edited by L33T, 15 February 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#48 Kcorj2244

Kcorj2244
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Reselling of neopoints for the win lol.

#49 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

totally worth it

my account is over 9 years old, or at least the only one that i have left is that old...when i first started over 9 years ago, i played legit, playing all the games, doing quests and all the things you could do to earn NP, legitimately priced my shop, bought stocks, etc, etc...after being wrongfully frozen time after time, i got to where i started making fake login pages when those were popular and it was always awesome getting so much NP although i would always get frozen shortly after

i finally made my current account 9 years ago and played a few games and whatnot for a few months, maybe even for a year or so, and then i got to where i would just get on daily and buy 1000 shares of stocks and occasionally make a sale if something was over 60 NP per share and i ended up having well over 10 million invested in stocks, and maybe an additional 10 million in my bank that i had made off of stocks and that was more than i had ever gotten playing legit...i forgot about the account for a few years and almost 2 years ago i logged back into it and saw my stocks and my NP in the bank and i started thinking about the days of fake logins and wondered how kids were cheating in the present so i did a google search and wound up here...i figured what the hell it wasn't like i played anymore anyway so why not try cheating and see where i could get and i have used the programs here for almost 2 years now and have made in the 100s of millions of neopoints and have never been frozen once KNOCK ON WOOD so i would say cheating is well worth it...why play legit when if you play and cheat and get frozen, you can make it all back again in no time, and make 100x more by cheating than you ever could legit, and get to enjoy the game in ways you never could imagine with the new found NP you are making

so TL;DR...cheat and have fun, we all do

#50 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:20 AM

frozen too many times for chatting on the board. it is simply too easy to get iced. tired of rebuilding over and over again.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users