Photo

Favorite Games on Neopets

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

Just a random thought. With all this AoB and Score Sending going on, do any of you even play games on Neopets anymore? If so, what are your favorites?

#2 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

I don't play any games any more cause I don't feel like wasting time on a dying site. When neopets was golden though, I really loved neoquest II and Hannah and the pirate/ ice caves.

Sometimes I just hate the iPods spell check.

Edited by Nonexistent, 18 February 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#3 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

i love Turmac Roll. dont think AoB and SS will take the fun out of games, it is for people that just want the avatar or trophy anyways.

#4 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Abrosia is a pretty cool game...

#5 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

I used to play swarm, the pteri game (pter-attack i think it's called) & chia bomber for fun.
Now i just do kass basher and fashion fever for the quick dosh

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

I play Turmac Roll and NQ II occasionally for nostalgia, I never do NQ legit anymore though.

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Key Quest, destructomatch, all the different Solitaires...

I do Fashion Fever for quick points when I remember, not for pleasure though.

#8 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

yes i loved turmac roll as a kid!
My all-time favorite game is definitely freaky factory. There's no game out there like it. When i got the avatar the first time it was legit, i probably played daily for 3 months to get it. I even got my little brother to yell out when he saw the grundo thief, and every time i lost i'd blame him.
It's still quite a fun game to play. the AOB code for FF makes it a lot easier, but not so easy that you can be at all unskilled at the game to get the avatar.

#9 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

Occasionally I play Roodoku when I'm bored (because I love puzzles x3), although it's pretty easy x) ~

Edited by Rainie, 18 February 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#10 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

I can't play turmac roll for nuts. o.O it's so hard to avoid those double branches...? :/

My favourites are Meerca Chase & Attack of the Revenge. :)
Dubloon Disaster, Ice Cream Machine, Volcano Run 2 - I play those too when I'm bored.

Used to like zurroball but it seemed to be harder to play now? That or my skills got worse. xD

#11 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

I play a lot of Keyquest and Jumpin' Gem Heist :)
Hasee Bounce is alright too.

#12 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

I like a lot of games on neopets but that SS thing killed all of my motivation to play them, can't even remember which one was my favourite..

#13 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I haven't played them for a long time but I enjoyed Kass Basher, Turmac Roll (even though I sucked) and Meerca Chase. I do play Key Quest on occasion but find that most of the time it isn't worth it, most of the prizes are worthless unless you manage to get a paint brush, but even then they aren't worth a whole lot. I really only play them when I'm bored as I don't need them for the NP anymore.

#14 magicc

magicc
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

I like key quest even though I've played over 70 games and yet to get anything better than a red codestone as a prize. I also really like destructomatch, I've been trying to get the avatar legit since xmas and its killing me! haha. A lot of the games are hard to do without a mouse/with a shared internet connections so I stick with the classics.

#15 HanVan

HanVan
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

Splat a Sloth World Challenge thing (a long time ago) I owned that game. :)

#16 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

I used to like playing Evil Fuzzles Beyond the Stars. I enjoyed upgrading the gun etc. Was pretty fun! ^^

Ever since I tried AoB'ing it I have lost all interest in Neopets Games. :p

#17 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

I love to play smug bug smite! when the game was first released i would play the world challenge everyday! was in the top 3 in the all time high win score as well :) It's one of the first few games that i could easily get the max score and always be in the high score list every month... The other games i used to like to play is kass basher for its really fast 3k..

#18 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

Maths Nightmare is my favorite
After that would be Typing Terror
Then Spell or Starve

hmm...

Isn't there a Kau Jong game? I like that one
and Imperial Exam

(sensing a trend)

#19 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Peanut Dash was my favourite, good np ratio for a game during the legit days. Then I learnt how to macro as a child. ;)

#20 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

I hate all the games except for snowmuncher because I'm good at it. Not that it matters since I don't play neo anymore

#21 Sanity

Sanity
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

I personally like playing Spinacles, Destructo-Match, Spellseeker, Spell or Starve, Imperial Exam, Pyramids, Sakhmet Solitaire, Kou-Jong, Roodoku, Shenkuu Tangram, Goparokko and Key Quest in no particular order. Lately though I have mostly been playing Pyramids, Spinacles, Key Quest and Goparokko. I like puzzle and word games.

#22 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Meepit Juice Break

Ug I love this game far more than is healthy =w=

#23 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

I never play games on neo anymore. But when I did, way back in the day, I loved to play turmac roll and whack a kass. Whack a kass was my favorite game, partly because it was so easy and it highly amused me that it was so close to whack-an-ass :p

#24 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

Oh yeah, i also used to like playing that jelly chomby one, whatever it's called

#25 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

The first 10 qualifying games that are approved during Games Master challenge

Anyone know what I'm implying...? xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users