Photo

Neoquest's Neoquest II AP

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#151 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

have you tried in the settings (7) for velm to do single or group heal?

#152 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

I'm playing the training mode, but I don't know anything about NQ, what I have to do after training mode?

Edited by Yosh, 02 May 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#153 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

Would love to try it..But I use a mac Posted Image

Edited by Progoo3, 02 May 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#154 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

Hm, I thought the game started messing up once I got velm 'cause all he did was try and flee, and my other members didn't seem to be doing anything. For the past couple days I'd get "Unable to load..." whenever I tried to use the AP. Restarted the game but it seems like the error still persists. I'll try and reinstall and see if something works :).

#155 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hm, I thought the game started messing up once I got velm 'cause all he did was try and flee, and my other members didn't seem to be doing anything. For the past couple days I'd get "Unable to load..." whenever I tried to use the AP. Restarted the game but it seems like the error still persists. I'll try and reinstall and see if something works :).

WARNING: If you are trying to use a skill that you don't have, the program will start fleeing. Make sure to check your settings if this isn't happening.

As for unable to load error, since I'm not having it all, and there have been no other reports, I have to assume it's something you're doing wrong.

Edited by Neoquest, 02 May 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#156 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

when i used this AP, i only used the training mode at the start of the game. everything else runs smoothly. i used the gm scripts by the way and set the characters skills everytime i log in. the only trouble i had was on my part whenever my connection is erratic and the program closes, i usually manually finish until the next gm script...

#157 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

But if I use only the training mode can I finish the game/get the trophy? I can't set the plug-in

#158 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

But if I use only the training mode can I finish the game/get the trophy? I can't set the plug-in

no training mode as its name says, is only for training/levelling up. i think rohane just moves back and forth to gain levels. in order to finish the chapters, you have to use move scripts. i have no idea how to run the advance script but you can use the gm script. you can have your movements from here: http://nqiitrainer.freevar.com/ save it in AScropt.txt then run it in the program. (don't use type in the .txt, just AScropt)

#159 xADxHunter

xADxHunter
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Whenever I get into a battle, half the time it makes me flee for no apparent reason. This happens after the fight has gone on for a bit, often leading to a waste of potions, which I don't get the gold to re-buy. This happens during both training, and when I use scripts for walking to places. This is making leveling very troublesome. Anyone else have this problem? Know of any solutions?

I messed with Mipsis attack, now that problem is "probably fixed". It's hard to tell because the program is now having issues of needing to close. Also it's taking way to many turns/I'm getting hurt way to much. I don't know what the program is selecting but it seems to me it's dickin around with the wait command/using potions. I just lost 11 potions to kill like 3 groups of enemies, now I'm out of potions and gold. I should be averaging like .3 potions per battle with where I'm at right now. Fairly frustrated atm

Unable to load main program

Edited by xADxHunter, 17 May 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#160 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Whenever I get into a battle, half the time it makes me flee for no apparent reason. This happens after the fight has gone on for a bit, often leading to a waste of potions, which I don't get the gold to re-buy. This happens during both training, and when I use scripts for walking to places. This is making leveling very troublesome. Anyone else have this problem? Know of any solutions?

I messed with Mipsis attack, now that problem is "probably fixed". It's hard to tell because the program is now having issues of needing to close. Also it's taking way to many turns/I'm getting hurt way to much. I don't know what the program is selecting but it seems to me it's dickin around with the wait command/using potions. I just lost 11 potions to kill like 3 groups of enemies, now I'm out of potions and gold. I should be averaging like .3 potions per battle with where I'm at right now. Fairly frustrated atm

Unable to load main program

I had this problem as well, and I reinstalled the program. It seemed to work for the most part :). Happened when I got Velm last time.

#161 yyamimono

yyamimono
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

I wonder whether anyone got the line:
Nothing to do!
in the middle of a battle, and the program just stops there.

kind of frustrating when you are running a move script and you don't know where you are on the map.
Despite this, the work done on the program is great! Never played neoquest so easily before.

#162 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

I have a slight suggestion:

In an advanced script, can you make it so that you are guaranteed to finish training on the same block that you started on? E.g. you start on 1,1, move to 2,1, level up, move back to 1,1, then continue the next line of the script.

That makes it possible to make a fully automated NQ2 script.

Does anyone know how to run the advanced scripts?
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but after I got Velm all he seems to do is try and flee. As well, the other players do not seem to be making any moves, so I think they are choosing the "do nothing" action. I am still trying to understand how to use the remote control but I have already turned auto-fleeing off. Any help would be awesome.

This. Now I have the same problem.

#163 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

I have a slight suggestion:

In an advanced script, can you make it so that you are guaranteed to finish training on the same block that you started on? E.g. you start on 1,1, move to 2,1, level up, move back to 1,1, then continue the next line of the script.

That makes it possible to make a fully automated NQ2 script.

This. Now I have the same problem.

Done. Version 0.9.1 is live. And we've already spoken about your other issue. :)

#164 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

What would good refresh times be if I wanted to go for a race trophy with this? :)

Also, would it be safe to go for a race trophy with this without getting frozen?

#165 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

I love it!

How do you pause training mode?

#166 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

Is Version 0.9.1 on a separate thread? I don't think I see it on page 1.

@Squeaky, the training automatically stops after you stop getting EXP from the enemies :).

#167 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Is Version 0.9.1 on a separate thread? I don't think I see it on page 1.

@Squeaky, the training automatically stops after you stop getting EXP from the enemies :).

I think they meant manually.

I love it!

How do you pause training mode?

As long as I know, Neoquest didn't add that feature yet.
Or maybe he did, try doing Ctrl + C to manually stop.
It isn't fully operational yet but... yeah.

#168 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Oh cool, good to know ^^

#169 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Do I have to close the program every time I want to impute a new command or is there an easier way to do it?

#170 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

This is so useful! I'm already at the lost desert after less than two days :D

#171 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Can anyone get the advanced scripts to work? If so, PM me as I need a tester for a complete NQII script.

#172 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Please could you include the ability to use damage potions in the next update? :)

Loving this so far, on insane now thanks to it! :3

#173 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Please could you include the ability to use damage potions in the next update? :)

Loving this so far, on insane now thanks to it! :3

Why would you ever use damage potions.

#174 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

On Zombom, and on KTII, mostly. I do those fights manually anyway, so by the end of the game I have a huge stock of them I never use. Also, could you add an option to use Damage Shields at the start of the fight? :)

#175 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

On Zombom, and on KTII, mostly. I do those fights manually anyway, so by the end of the game I have a huge stock of them I never use. Also, could you add an option to use Damage Shields at the start of the fight? :)

Slowing potions are better considering how the damage could be just resisted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users