Photo

Score Sender Pros

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

How much do you make per day with your score lists (non-trophy scores of course)?

#2 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

How much NP?
I don't use SS to make NP but maybe you should keep in mind that no one would permanently play more than 30k~50k a day.

#3 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

I find it risky as well. RSing just 1 extra UB instead of taking that risk sounds better to me.

#4 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

I send 215 scores per day, that takes 14 hours to send. Posted Image

I get about 120k. It's slow, but it adds up, considering how much I don't get banned.

4 months, going strong. Posted Image

#5 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

SSing has a much higher chance at freezing, despite how I think Neo made it easier now because they have that 1 NP = (enter score here) ??? XD
Abing is 10x safer once you have like 50-100k under your belt =/

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

I get about 120k. It's slow, but it adds up, considering how much I don't get banned.

You're a trooper, Slaughter and I'm surprised your computer is able to run a score sender for 14 hours without eventually getting slower or have errors after a few hours.

I'm even more surprised that you didn't get banned. Smart.

#7 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

You're a trooper, Slaughter and I'm surprised your computer is able to run a score sender for 14 hours without eventually getting slower or have errors after a few hours.

I'm even more surprised that you didn't get banned. Smart.

Well, just for shigiggles, I run a php console for it. I don't use the codex one. :p

...but the other night, I moved it to my old Android phone.

So...in short: my old android phone runs my score sender. I'm in the process of moving my neo..bot...thing over to it. (does basically everything on its own)

Here's an image. It appears it has finished early for the day. (Those ranged times are very seperated.)

Posted Image

But uh, no GOOD program should eventually get slower. That's a sign of memory leaks. :p Not good.

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 13 March 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#8 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Lol nice sLaughter

#9 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, soon enough, I'm going to implement "random lists", that'd have a shitload of scores in a big list, but based on the day, it'd pick a bunch of random ones, to make it seem like I play different games every day. Posted Image

#10 peepole

peepole
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

rofl using phones to do SS, thats pretty sick

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

So what you're saying is that you'll send me this program >:] right sLaughter?? <3 <3 I have the sidekick 4g

#12 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

Well, just for shigiggles, I run a php console for it. I don't use the codex one. :p

So...in short: my old android phone runs my score sender. I'm in the process of moving my neo..bot...thing over to it. (does basically everything on its own)

Here's an image. It appears it has finished early for the day. (Those ranged times are very seperated.)

Posted Image

But uh, no GOOD program should eventually get slower. That's a sign of memory leaks. :p Not good.

Whoa, you do it on your phone?! Neato!! Smartphones are pretty cool :D

....... I just imagined what would happen if my old Sony Ericsson ran something like that :p That was a good laugh~

#13 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

I score sent on one computer and had 4 clients going across about 20 shells. I used slaughters for a little over a month and racked up about 20m once everything was transferred to pure. It was amazing because it ran 24/7 but each account only ran for about 4 hours at a time to make it believable. Im thinking about doing it again now that I have an old laptop to use. I also never got frozen because I made the score list myself

#14 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I score sent on one computer and had 4 clients going across about 20 shells. I used slaughters for a little over a month and racked up about 20m once everything was transferred to pure. It was amazing because it ran 24/7 but each account only ran for about 4 hours at a time to make it believable. Im thinking about doing it again now that I have an old laptop to use. I also never got frozen because I made the score list myself

Wow all on one computer? Do you use proxies? A chain freeze on all 20 would be really epic.

#15 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

that's a lot of scores! i use your SS, with a list of about 34 games and goes for about6-8 hours. i make 120k too minus the times when the score gets unsent...

Edited by nymh, 14 April 2012 - 12:11 PM.
double post

#16 Krolartemiza

Krolartemiza
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image

:o How in the world did you get it to run off your old android??

#17 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hey sLAUGHTER, that random list thing sounds awesome.

I would love to use that eventually.
I hope you get around to doing it and then be extra awesome and post it here on codex :D

#18 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Daaang. Turns out I'm lucky. Did enough for 200k, without iced! I guess TNT was taking a 15 hour break. Question: Is the score sender faster on Macs? I got 15k in around 10 minutes, which would mean 150k in less than 2 hours... on a 2006 Macbook.

#19 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

How did you get it to run on you Android you pr0!

Plz make an app for Appstore :D

#20 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Well, just for shigiggles, I run a php console for it. I don't use the codex one. tongue.gif

fxF3s.jpg

But uh, no GOOD program should eventually get slower. That's a sign of memory leaks. tongue.gif Not good.

I hope you can teach us how to get it work on the cellphone?

You are so brilliant. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users