Photo

I have come to the dark side...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 syaopup

syaopup
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hi, I'm new to the cheating scene for neopets, but an old timer on neopets. :D *bows down to everyone who have been cheating like a pro before me*

Long post ahead, grab your popcorn and start reading (or you can close this window and do something else).

On with the introduction!
I used to play legit and earn a decent amount from the stock market, but it never felt enough for me. So here I am, at the point of no return after being enticed by the goodies offered for cheating. :drool:

tl;dr ahead in quotes which you can skip but is here for those curious about the brief history of my neopets experience. (Which spans all the way from the year 2000!)
Spoiler

And so, after 3 years of hiatus from neopets, I decided to try playing it again. Curious to see how easy it is to find programs that allow you to cheat, (since scripting became a skill that can be gained by more and more people by the day because of the great amount of resources the internet has to offer - I too, started learning scripting in Visual C#.Net, and hope for the day when I can create my own useful applications, which includes cheating programs) I decided to try my luck and see if I could find any.
Sure enough, I found a handful of programs for cheating, some that work and some that don't.
I contemplated about the amount of time I spent on making np on neopets compared to the time I actually did activities on there that I truly enjoyed, and came to the conclusion that it's about time I removing the long, ardous process of obtaining neopoints, to make way for more time where I can enjoy doing the things I love on neopets. I've always been more interested in scoring well in battledome and battle plots, but my main issue was getting enough money to afford all the weapons needed. When I first found a greasemonkey script that allowed me to send game scores without me playing any of those, I was knew that my experience on neopets will only get better.

With all that said, hi, I hope to enjoy my time spent here (while the bots spend time earning np for me lol - this is a great example of what better things I can do while the programs do the menial stuff for me), and that I can be help too in return for the valuable resources provided by this site!

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:46 AM

Welcome to Neocodex. :) That's certainly the most extensive introduction I've seen for a while, good job. :p

#3 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

yeah indeed, nice introduction. i think. i actually didn't read it, because it's so giant-ass-long. but that def is a good thing. i am just too lazy (right now).
welcome here! i hope you'll enjoy your stay.
(incase you are interested in checking out our videochat, you can do that every sunday. then it's open for 24h. it's a pretty cool thing to get to know other codex members. it'll be anounced, so you can't miss it ;) )

#4 Toommy

Toommy
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

welcome :D let get rich MUAHHAHAHA

#5 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

Welcome to Codex! Your introduction was actually very interesting and I enjoyed reading it. :) I hope you enjoy the community and stick around to become an active poster. See you around!

#6 syaopup

syaopup
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for all the welcome! :)
I always try to make it a point for every one of my post to be an enjoyable read, or one that contributes something.
But with these set of self-imposed rules, it'll be hard to find opportunities to post. :rolleyes: (But at least that means I won't be spamming low quality posts! :))
The voicechat sounds interesting, but I think I'll pass because I have a weird accent. (I'm from Singapore.)
I do have IRC though, so I may pop in once in a while to say hi.

#7 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

It's video chat, most people don't use the voice component. And you don't have to even get on video if you don't want ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users