Photo

if you had to play legit, would you?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

I played legit for years... Never bothered to RS because I knew I would never ever get the profitable items. I mostly lived on kass basher and the wheels for np, which didn't give much np to do anything with anyway. But I suck balls at the games so that was pretty much it. Had maybe a few hundred k after years of playing, finally got sick of it, and found Codex. Pretty sad that I lost 3 accounts since cheating, but well I guess shit happens. If I had to give up cheating now, I would probably still play for a few minutes a day, just because I like pets and the luck and chance stuff... but it would be a huge pain in the ass to do any more than that :/

#52 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

I get annoyed to quick at never being able to Rs or get game scores and go back to watching DUNG on tv

#53 Robin

Robin
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

I rsed about 1 year, and only rsed ONE UB, which was a 100k-Item XD But Using Abrosia is way better :ninja:

#54 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

nope.. too boring

#55 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

I rsed about 1 year, and only rsed ONE UB, which was a 100k-Item XD But Using Abrosia is way better :ninja:

boring?? things like avatar collecting is boring but personally i think its all about the sense of achievement once you get something big

#56 Robin

Robin
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

once you get something big

^this. And there are soo many different nice goals :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users