Photo

Is Frozen Cyo Shield a good investment?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NFIce

NFIce
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Just curious what some people think about the Frozen Cyo Shield being a good investment.....

My best investment was GoW until I forgot the account info from 2 years ago XD Bought for 20m when they first came out and now I have 185m just sitting on an account. :p

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

If you are referring to a Frozen Cyrodrake Shield then I am going to go ahead and say yes. Traditionally speaking Cove items go up exponentially in value as time goes on even the one's that are not worth that much.

As I stated in the Smuggler's Cove guide there are specific players who remain interested in these items:

• Battledome Players
  • Battledome Collectors
  • Battledome Investors
  • Smuggler Cove Collectors
  • Smuggler Cove Investors

As such I find them to be a solid long term investment item to be purchased and left to rot until the value has risen. Much like you did with the Grapes of Wrath I would get some and let them gain some value before selling off. I currently have several stored away for a rainy day. If nothing else these cove items work as good collateral for avatar lends, or to purchase higher end items. I stockpile as much as possible every time a new Cove item is released for that very reason.

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

*wonders what idiot sold GoW for 20m... ever*

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

*wonders what idiot sold GoW for 20m... ever*

Those were my thoughts exactly... it must have been like the day of release or something. lol

#5 NFIce

NFIce
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Those were my thoughts exactly... it must have been like the day of release or something. lol

It was the first day they came out there were many in auctions for 20m. I snagged one myself.
The main reason I asked if for the fact FCS is a very crappy weapon.

GoW has a great variety of attack and is definitely worth the price tag, but FCS is no where near as good.

#6 cage

cage
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

Frozen Cyodrake Shield is not a crappy weapon; it blocks the three best icons in the battle dome; plugs a hole in both sink and burrow; in my opinion it is the most generally usable fire blocker.

#7 NFIce

NFIce
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Frozen Cyodrake Shield is not a crappy weapon; it blocks the three best icons in the battle dome; plugs a hole in both sink and burrow; in my opinion it is the most generally usable fire blocker.

I personally wouldn't use it in my set, but then I don't need it XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users