Photo

New Krawk Colors (Wraith + Eventide)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Mikah

Mikah
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

I really like the Wraith krawk, but I really, really dont like the eyes. |: They seem odd and out of place. If I had one I'd really consider covering his eyes LOL

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

I wonder why the Scorchio's body is almost all black, but the rest of the pets have that weird dark burgundy colour mostly x3

What? I don't see what you're seeing.

#28 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

I cannot unsee what Yung said about them being preggers Posted Image Your eggo is most definitely preggo Mr. Krawk.

As for the colours themselves I don't know, I really wanted wraith to wow me (cos it's been pretty awesome so far) and make me fall in love with krawks but I'm not convinced. It's a little too...swirly I suppose. I doesn't look badass enough.

Eventide as usual, I do not like. The yellow ruins everything! I just want them to remake the starry paint brush and use the starry sky bit of every eventide pet colour. It would look so much more awesome xD

#29 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

What? I don't see what you're seeing.

Posted Image

A pretty dark burgundy anyways, borderline brown :p

#30 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

Wraith Krawk reminds me of Chinese dragons. Not bad, but not as great as all the other wraiths.

Eventide is Eventide...

My thoughts exactly when I first saw it. It reminded me of that dragon character from Mulan. Can't remember if it's Mushu or Wushu.

#31 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

My thoughts exactly when I first saw it. It reminded me of that dragon character from Mulan. Can't remember if it's Mushu or Wushu.

HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER?!

Posted Image

Edited by Pikachuu, 18 April 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#32 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

I wonder why the Scorchio's body is almost all black, but the rest of the pets have that weird dark burgundy colour mostly x3

Did you see that the pink glowy parts are also lacking gradients? It's like they threw together the Scorchio without even thinking about it

#33 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

Did you see that the pink glowy parts are also lacking gradients? It's like they threw together the Scorchio without even thinking about it

Yeah D: Not to mention that the swirls/lines are a bit... mmm.. heavier? Not sure how to explain it, but I'm guessing an artist who doesn't make the Wraith pets drew it.

At first I thought it might have been because Scorchios were the first kind of Wraith pet, so they didn't know what they were doing etc etc alright excuse but
then I remembered that Korbats were first, and they're still consistent with the other Wraiths... :/

#34 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

Well.. has anyone successfully dressed a wraith pet that doesn't look ridiculous?

#35 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Well.. has anyone successfully dressed a wraith pet that doesn't look ridiculous?

I had a wrath pteri but it was too cool to be dressed. They are just good naked.

#36 Deatheaterz

Deatheaterz
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

I think the Wraith Scorchio's are the best looking.

The Wraith color for Krawks is a Damn shame<_<

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Spoiler

OHHH.... I see now. Yeah. Weird. Guess it adds definition to the shapes?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users