Photo

NeoPets DOG Costume??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomePossum

AwesomePossum
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

I've been itching to sew something unusual lately, & a "friend" who often mocks my love for the NeoPets made the tragic mistake of suggesting that I "sew a NeoPet costume for my dog hahalolgufaw"...!!

To which I said.....

CHALLENGE...ACCEPTED.

-le gasp!!- "Noooo!!" you wail. "Why would you dress your dog in cloooothing...??"
Just trust me when I say that *I* did not choose that. She was handed to me wearing a "pretty princess" shirt. ....literally. e_e;
Not to mention-- & this is the horrible part-- if you pick up any dog clothes she will attempt....TO DRESS HERSELF!!!

-breaks down in shameful sobs- T___________T

I know....!! She enjoys it...!! Why?? Whyyyyy!!!???

-cough-

We've since remedied the, erm, attire choices, with what isn't so...god awfully campy...but now I feel like torturing YOU, yes YOU!! With horribly adorable photos of a tiny rat terrier dressed to look like a NeoPet!! Mwahahahahaha!!!

And this is where you come in. Now that I've been given this challenge I'm at a slight loss of which to create. I need a NeoPet (even pet-pet, perhaps?) that's detailed, but not *too* detailed. Any paintbrush coloured one will do, though a normal one works, I suppose, especially in the case of petpets, as they're already very unique.

I will take your suggestions in to consideration, and either pick the best or draw out of a hat.

After I finish I shall, of course, share photos.
Here's a photo of the victim:

Spoiler

I'm not sure yet when I'll make my decision, but I'll let you know.

BEGIN!

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

You appear to have a large rat nesting on your bed. :/

#3 AwesomePossum

AwesomePossum
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

You appear to have a large rat nesting on your bed. :/

Lol, yes, I suppose those that are bred to terrorize rats might share some ...similar qualities... but, alas, no tail. :)

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Since it's a dog, you could go with a lupe.. Gerlerts have the weirdest ears. Whatever your dog is sleeping in looks mighty comfy!

#5 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hmm well maybe a maraquan aisha? that would be tricky but hilarious

also my dog loves dressing up to, this is her in a harry potter quidditch robe

Spoiler

#6 AwesomePossum

AwesomePossum
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Since it's a dog, you could go with a lupe.. Gerlerts have the weirdest ears. Whatever your dog is sleeping in looks mighty comfy!

Haha yeah it is pretty comfy, it's a bunch of blankets, really. I agree with Gelerts having weird ears. xD

Hmm well maybe a maraquan aisha? that would be tricky but hilarious

also my dog loves dressing up to, this is her in a harry potter quidditch robe

Spoiler

Oh my gosh so cute! xD
A maraquan ashia?? Goodness, me! That sounds like...like...inSaNiTy!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 lackofaith

lackofaith
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

MAKE HER A MOOTIX!

#8 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

!!!!

Make it a Xweetoks!!!

Yes!!

#9 AwesomePossum

AwesomePossum
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

MAKE HER A MOOTIX!

Ohmigod-a-mootix-would-be-so-cute!!!!!! xD Eeee!! I hadn't even thought of that!! I'll definitely keep that in consideration. :D

!!!!

Make it a Xweetoks!!!

Yes!!

Hahaha, I can see her with that Xweetok mane now...she'd look like a majestic...lion/rat...hybrid. ....hmm...I wish I had a pet squirrel... xD
Still, that'd be a fun one, too!!

I'm loving these ideas!!

#10 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Gelert, if you're short on time... just tape some string on her ears/tail and dye her blue xP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users