• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

Pre 2004. The site was amazing even after that, but most of my memories come from the old stuff.

Doing sponsor stuff to get treasure maps and Fountain Faerie passes, Paint Brushes costing all of 20k to 50k, Chia Bingo, Grundo's Gym, submitting custom items and actually having them made for you, sponsor items that actually had something to do with the sponsor (I remember most fondly the old Pokémon 2000 posters.), all transactions in a shop being logged, making 1k was actually hard (got my very first bit of NP playing Poogle Races)

Goddamn, those were the days.

#52 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

I miss knowing people in RL that played

:crybaby:
Matter of fact, I miss that for all my old games... RuneScape, Webkinz, Pokemon, Horse Isle... screaming about it on the playground, selling each other items for candy and change on the bus. sigh

Edited by hethurr, 26 April 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#53 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Yeah, I missed not playing in secret by myself and actually playing with fellow 4th graders and competing lol

#54 flagged8

flagged8
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

I (don't) miss the poorly formatted HTML profiles! But I'm surprised that, even after all these years, RP guilds are still going strong. I do miss the smaller community that Neopets once fostered. I was able to interact more with the Neopets "superstars" way back when. Now it just seems very impersonal. Or maybe it's just me being outside the target demographic.

#55 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image

Tempted to mail this to TNT saying: I don't have a dick, should I still talk to him about it? :ohwell:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users