Photo

Cross-dressing Experiences

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Well as long as your not going for skirts and dresses I think you're fine.
Seriously I've seen an Asian guy who dresses girly, but to the point where his shirt was tighter than some of those very chested females.
I think guys are nice in tight shirts but just make it seem natural not overly tight.
I have to say I've never seen a guy in Jeggings and I probibly never do.
I think females have an advantage (not that I'm pro-feminist, they freak me out) to be able to wear both gender clothing and society accepts it ;/

Does that mean nobody will give a shit if I wear a tie instead of a scarf with my suit? 'Cuz I wanna wear a tie but my mom bitched at me the last time I brought it up.

"ALEXI, GIRLS WEAR SCARVES, NOT TIES!"

Fuck that shit - I wanna wear a tie (unless it will keep me from getting employed).

Edited by MisterDerp, 29 April 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

It's not. But it is directly related to perceived androgyny.

I think I'm confused. She's uncomfortable looking androgynous now... because her hair is long?

#28 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

A few summers ago, I attended a summer camp/program. The second saturday of this program would be labeled as cross dressing day; a tradition among the students there. literally EVERY student would switch clothes with the opposite gender for random shenanigans. While many would switch back in time for the weekly dance, a few would remain cross dressed in order to reenact the opening scenes from Rocky Horror...

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

I think I'm confused. She's uncomfortable looking androgynous now... because her hair is long?

I never said I was uncomfortable now. I just have long hair lately, which makes me appear more feminine.

#30 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

I never said I was uncomfortable now. I just have long hair lately, which makes me appear more feminine.

Oh, ok. I just misunderstood this.

I used to find my own androgyny very comfortable.

Never mind then.

Edited by Napiform, 29 April 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#31 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Does that mean nobody will give a shit if I wear a tie instead of a scarf with my suit? 'Cuz I wanna wear a tie but my mom bitched at me the last time I brought it up.

"ALEXI, GIRLS WEAR SCARVES, NOT TIES!"

Fuck that shit - I wanna wear a tie (unless it will keep me from getting employed).

Wear a tie. I happen to think they look very nice on us females. :cool:

A few summers ago, I attended a summer camp/program. The second saturday of this program would be labeled as cross dressing day; a tradition among the students there. literally EVERY student would switch clothes with the opposite gender for random shenanigans. While many would switch back in time for the weekly dance, a few would remain cross dressed in order to reenact the opening scenes from Rocky Horror...

Can I just post this gif one more time?...
Posted Image

#32 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

I have a lot of shirts that are cut for men. Most of the tshirts in the "girly" cut are way too short for me and I don't like showing off skin every time I move. Also, someone said earlier that there are cooler things on them and I totally agree. I don't want to get a shirt that says "Your boyfriend says 'Hi'" because that's just tacky.

My hair used to be short (like 2 or 3 inches long) and I really miss it. It was so easy to manage. I don't miss people asking if I liked girls, though. :/

I usually buy guy hoodies because when I'm just slouching around and being a general slob I don't want to wear tight things, I like keeping it loose. Also I think the general cut of a guy hoodie looks nicer than those fitted girl ones that look like they're purposely designed to flaunt tattybojangles.

There's a guy in our year who wears tights/leggings/dresses to some parties and everyone is fine with that (his girlfriend too) because that's just who he is. He prefers the look and feel of girls clothes, just like I prefer guy hoodies.

I can't STAND tight hoodies - that's why I always buy hoodies made for guys. I wear a small in them, but they're still looser then a medium or a large in girl hoodies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users