• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

I just got a job working at a pool equipment manufacturer and distributor. I'm planning on working, reading, and having sexual relations with my lady friends.

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Funny... most of my plans this summer revolve around you.

Get a room!

#28 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Most likely a full time paid internship at a family owned accounting firm.....run by my mother

#29 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

I do still have clinical hours this summer, but at the end of May I'm going on vacation. My boyfriend and I are going to New Orleans for the first half of the week, then Galveston the second half. ^_^ I'm stoked!
Drinks all around!
Posted Image

#30 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Shall be taking 14 days of leave from work for Toronto! Have some friends there I need to catch up with.

Then back to work for the rest of the summer. :whistling:

Edited by Pilot, 30 April 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#31 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:35 AM

I do still have clinical hours this summer, but at the end of May I'm going on vacation. My boyfriend and I are going to New Orleans for the first half of the week, then Galveston the second half. ^_^ I'm stoked!
Drinks all around!

If you are in Galveston memorial day weekend/week, I'll take you up on that offer of drinks around. It's a small island. You won't be able to hide from me.

#32 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

So far I have numerous shows, Knotts (gay?), Comicon, a lame touristy Vegas trip, and plenty of alcohol and lazy beach days planned.
Thats about it, womp womp.

I soooo want to go to Comicon this year. I have never been. And Vegas is one of my favorite places to go (but I am pretty lame I guess). Your summer sounds amazing to me :p

#33 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

I now receive 15% off holidays to America and various other places so I have a few weeks booked off work in September, and I plan to take full advantage of this benefit!

Apart from that, I will be working. Yay.

Enjoy your school summer holidays while you can kids...

(unless your a teacher then I suppose you'll still get them...)

#34 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

I now receive 15% off holidays to America and various other places so I have a few weeks booked off work in September, and I plan to take full advantage of this benefit!

Apart from that, I will be working. Yay.

Enjoy your school summer holidays while you can kids...

(unless your a teacher then I suppose you'll still get them...)

If only I could. I just got chewed out by my parents for wanting to reenact with my boyfriend a few times this summer instead of working.

#35 Debbie

Debbie
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

I'm going to tenerife in a couple of days for a much needed holiday...Before coming back to do some exams at the end of the month... Depending on how I perform will depend on whether I do more exams in July or not xD
I'll also be getting engaged next week :D my boyfriend told my mum he was planning on proposing for my birthday, but my mum couldn't keep her mouth shut Posted Image

#36 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

It's the Olympics in London this year so I'll be working around 90 straight days on 12 hour shifts. No extra cash either.

#37 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Visit family, turn 19, *crosses fingers* get into a new school , bug my friends about neopets :thumbsup: :whistling:

#38 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

In about a month I have to hop on a plane to fucking North Carolina and hang out there for a month. During this time, I'm going to South Carolina for Myrtle Beach, up north to West Virginia to see some family, and a little further north to Ohio for some place called Kings Island.

And after all of that, I get to come back home and relax until my university gets back into full swing. I'm going for Allstar in the Altador Cup too. Whooo hoooo

#39 DoraB

DoraB
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Staying in Florida and taking my last undergraduate summer course, studying for the LSAT (again) and hopefully finding some work/internship and volunteering. I also will be doing alotttt of fishing

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

It's the Olympics in London this year so I'll be working around 90 straight days on 12 hour shifts. No extra cash either.

Oh man I keep on forgetting about that

time to avoid London starting from now until what, September!.... There's just gonna be so many people there ugh, the tube's gonna be a nightmare :(
(Hopefully it won't be all that bad later on this month when/if I go to the MCM Expo con thing....)

Edited by Turnip, 01 May 2012 - 09:28 AM.

#41 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

Working, saving up, playing lots of video games, having lots of pool parties, doing cross country road trip, going on possibly a bunch of smaller trips with my girlfriend, and sleeping.

Edited by EveMazing, 01 May 2012 - 11:06 AM.

#42 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Oh man I keep on forgetting about that

How can you forget about the olympics? almost every advert i see has something to do with it, and i work at a car company which is also going mad fer it. Got a massive stand up clock at the entrance counting down the days and almost everything they come out with (adverts, products, website shit...etc) ties in with the olympics. I wish for a day i can forget about the damn thing. Although it could be worse, I could be Lee :p

#43 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

How can you forget about the olympics? almost every advert i see has something to do with it, and i work at a car company which is also going mad fer it. Got a massive stand up clock at the entrance counting down the days and almost everything they come out with (adverts, products, website shit...etc) ties in with the olympics. I wish for a day i can forget about the damn thing. Although it could be worse, I could be Lee :p

Least I have a job Posted Image

#44 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Going to North Carolina (I hope to capture a bear) for a week, Quebec for a week, Sault Ste Marie for a few days, and finally moving to DC for school in August.

#45 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Well, I don't have a tv and none of my friends are interested in sports, let alone the Olympics, so I never see anyone talk about it~ x3

#46 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

If you are in Galveston memorial day weekend/week, I'll take you up on that offer of drinks around. It's a small island. You won't be able to hide from me.

I'll only be there like 24-27. So if you are there that weekend we definitely need to meet up!
My boyfriend's gonna give me crazy eyes when I tell him we're meeting a friend of mine from the internet. LOL

#47 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'll only be there like 24-27. So if you are there that weekend we definitely need to meet up!
My boyfriend's gonna give me crazy eyes when I tell him we're meeting a friend of mine from the internet. LOL

Hells yeah! I'm there from the 25th-June1st!
We can just meet at Murdoch's at a certain time, and I can say, "Pardon me, do you play neopets?" and we can watch the sunset together.

#48 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hells yeah! I'm there from the 25th-June1st!
We can just meet at Murdoch's at a certain time, and I can say, "Pardon me, do you play neopets?" and we can watch the sunset together.

my dreams will come true

Fuck yes. I haven't been to Galveston since I turned 21, so I'm hoping to go bar hopping in the evenings. :p

#49 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Well, while everyone here apparently has productive things to do over the summer I will be spending my entire summer playing diablo 3. Which comes out in less than two weeks yay.

oh, does selling things on the d3 real money auction house count as being productive while playing a video game ;\ ? lol..

Edited by frostz, 02 May 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#50 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

oh, does selling things on the d3 real money auction house count as being productive while playing a video game ;\ ? lol..

Yes, just don't be a Demon Hunter because that's what I'm intending to use.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users