30 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

Today is Half Priced Day!

ALL Items will be restocked at half price. This means people will be buying out shops to allow for more items to restock at once. This is the best chance for you to get your high rarity items, or more than normal of lower rarity high priced items.

Good luck, and snatch those high priced items as well as you can!

#2 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

Also a good day to go for the Chocolate avatar - Buy any item with a rarity of 90 or above from the Chocolate Factory

#3 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:40 AM

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

Restock ban within 10 minutes. ;.;

#4 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

Just got the Chocolate Avatar today :)

But I'm unsure if I should led Abrosia just work, I guess it's sensless without Restock- Lists (+ I am a not-advanced member).. Maybe I'll just let other programms work so I'll get a little money..

#5 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

I restock without a bot on HPD. I am faster than most bots.

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Good luck everyone!

Megazord does that include clicking the image?

#7 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

You are faster than 0 autobuyers. You're faster than the settings sane people will use.

#8 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

Greasemonkey auto-haggle + legit clicking the item to initiate the buy.

Got a haggle on the recent R98 stamp that went through. But someone/bot snatched it. =/

#9 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

I'd be destroying stamp right now if I wasn't RS banned -_-

#10 zrisso

zrisso
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

I think I'm too paranoid to RS in the stamp shop or magic shop on HP day XD

#11 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

Greasemonkey auto-haggle + legit clicking the item to initiate the buy.

Got a haggle on the recent R98 stamp that went through. But someone/bot snatched it. =/

an aber probably would have gotten it :p

#12 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

I love how most people get really excited when HPD comes around. How much does it actually impact you for goodness sake?

#13 jdoll

jdoll
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

I love how most people get really excited when HPD comes around. How much does it actually impact you for goodness sake?

thinking the same. even if you buyout most of books or foodshop that's profitable (not considering ubs) or whatever shop, you can easily make that with just ab'ing at magic or stamps with non-idiotic settings in 1 day. if you want, wait another month til you ab another high end morphing potion or two. you'd still make more than hpd

#14 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

All I notice on HPD is more competition. Sure more items stock because other users clear the shops but it also just brings in more competition. Yesterday I bought 20+ stamps and I didn't have to deal with such a large amount of competition.

#15 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

i would agree with shrouded. with 2.2k buytimes, HPD = Earnings reduced by half for me.

#16 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

i would agree with shrouded. with 2.2k buytimes, HPD = Earnings reduced by half for me.

900ms-1100ms range still less earning. :x

#17 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

900ms-1100ms range still less earning. :x

Auction sniping is where the smart money's at. Neopets can't limit your income, nor can they freeze you easily. :)

#18 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Auction sniping is where the smart money's at. Neopets can't limit your income, nor can they freeze you easily. :)

I have an auction sniper but it takes pure to get a lot of the great items. Plus that requires me to search for items to snipe.

#19 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

I have an auction sniper but it takes pure to get a lot of the great items. Plus that requires me to search for items to snipe.

Which is why they made 'smart' algorithms. :p

#20 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

Which is why they made 'smart' algorithms. :p

Algorithms for closing times or finding items? I can win A LOT of auctions with the program simply because of connection. Checking if the auction is closed/inserting a bid is >600ms.

#21 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Algorithms for closing times or finding items? I can win A LOT of auctions with the program simply because of connection. Checking if the auction is closed/inserting a bid is >600ms.

Just in general really. For example - you've made a great piece of software - something that will make your company millions. The next day, your project manager will come up to you and ask you to make it better. Fact.

#22 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Same here :p there's something about HPD that makes me want to prove to myself that I can beat out computers with skill, haha. Any other day and I would AB.

#23 Knocturne

Knocturne
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

How much profit do you guys make on HPD? This was my first time ever ABing on HPD as i just started ABing a few days ago.... I made 10m profit..... in my opinion thats amazing. I just doubled my bank

#24 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

How much profit do you guys make on HPD? This was my first time ever ABing on HPD as i just started ABing a few days ago.... I made 10m profit..... in my opinion thats amazing. I just doubled my bank

Damn, that is pretty impressive for just starting a few days ago!

Big props, just make sure you don't get yourself iced accidentally, make sure to stay safe.

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

I remember the first day I ran Abrosia I pulled 3 stamps worth > 10mil. Then wondered what I was doing wrong the 3 weeks that followed. I really thought I'd screwed something up and that's why I suddenly was missing everything good. Never realized I just had gotten lucky.

Took me thinking about it from a realistic manual restocking point of view to realize that I was used to seeing big ticket items rarely. :p

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users