• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 neojohn

neojohn
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 31 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hi,

I've unfrozen your account and your new password is: *********** You can change that to something more familiar when you log back in. You will need to update your PIN when you return.

If you have any questions, please let me know by responding to the ticket (not this email).

Take care!

-Tony

#2 cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Haha, nice, how long did it take since you submitted a ticket?

#3 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Wow! Congratulations!
What were you frozen for?

#4 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

How long did it take to get that response and what were you frozen for ;o?

#5 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

He was frozen due to potentially suspicious activity, so it's not surprising he got the account back.

That said, congrats.

#6 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

He was frozen due to potentially suspicious activity, so it's not surprising he got the account back.

That said, congrats.

What sort of things would be classed as suspicious activity?

#7 neojohn

neojohn

• 31 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Other people accessing accounts and hacked accounts :) well it only took them a day

#8 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Other people accessing accounts and hacked accounts :) well it only took them a day

See, this is the kind of shit that pisses me off.

I've been waiting more than 2 months for a response to my frozen account ticket =|

#9 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

I've been waiting more than 2 months for a response to my frozen account ticket =|

If you send the ticket in a different language like Spanish/French it usually gets answered in under a day :x

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

I love Tony, only a day for you? Congats, (mine took 5 days though, not too bad.)

If you send the ticket in a different language like Spanish/French it usually gets answered in under a day :x

You mean writing the ticket in Spanish/French or having the site language set to Spanish/French? I can't immagine writing a ticket in a language other than English..(as I don't speak anything else).

#11 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

IT IS A MIRACLE!

#12 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

I love Tony, only a day for you? Congats, (mine took 5 days though, not too bad.)

You mean writing the ticket in Spanish/French or having the site language set to Spanish/French? I can't immagine writing a ticket in a language other than English..(as I don't speak anything else).

Both. I've heard the German one is one of the best.

#13 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

If you use a Translator you just get a response
"Whoops! Looks like you sent your report to the Help Center in Spanish by mistake. We’re sorry but we can’t help you because we can’t understand your message."
because translators are retarded...

It's best if you know the language yourself if not just have a friend write it for you :c

The only thing they can't fix is silence, in that case you get the response
"Even if you write to us in Spanish, we can’t help you with silenced accounts if the offenses happened in another language. "

Other than that it works every time and your problem gets resolved in under a day.

#14 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

So...Then you'd write the ticket in Spanish/French without using a translator. But would you still need to have the site language set to something other than English, or can you just leave the site in English and write the ticket in another language? (without a translator). Just wondering, incase I ever need to send in another ticket for something.

Never mind, just read the post above yours. Cleared it up for me.

Edited by UmbreonQueen, 18 June 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#15 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Congrats!! Tony is pretty much the only good ticket staffer there from what I've seen ^^ I hope he answers my ticket....

#16 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

Tony is the staff member who has started replying to me.

I submitted the ticket right around Christmas, got a response back finally last week.

So figure 6 months wait period on an English submitted ticket.

#17 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

I submitted the ticket right around Christmas, got a response back finally last week.

That's just sad and pathetic o_x
Especially if they aren't willing to transfer trophies and shit you've earned on your main while you were unjustly frozen to your unfrozen main.
Which I know they aren't.

I don't think any other company (that's owned by one of the largest, richest and most known companies in the entire world) has such shitty customer service.
Sure I'd expect the same from other F2P games but those games aren't owned by Viacom or ran by people from Nickelodeon. Both corporations with massive resources and a huge reputation for not-as-shitty customer service.

#18 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

Luckyyy~ I sent my ticket back in early October and it's still only work-in-progress (which is only that because back in March, they made a lot of tickets WIP at around the same time :unsure: )

.... Ahahaha, I just checked, and it looks like you still can't access your tickets :V I really wish TNT would make some sort of extra way to access/edit/whatever your tickets while the system is broken!!

#19 simplylemonade

simplylemonade
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Grats!

Can't believe wait period is that long.

#20 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:48 PM

Grats!

Can't believe wait period is that long.

Simply Lemonade is really good.

#21 neojohn

neojohn

• 31 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Yes if you have been waiting that long i doubt you will get it back

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

Yes if you have been waiting that long i doubt you will get it back

Did you miss my post?

Perhaps I should clarify, I got my account back. My ticket was submitted right around Christmas (Dec 25th) my account was unfrozen in this last week, roughly 6 months before getting an initial response back.

#23 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Congrats! Tony answered my ticket too and gave it back within two weeks! He's awesome I love him :)

#24 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

Did you miss my post?

Perhaps I should clarify, I got my account back. My ticket was submitted right around Christmas (Dec 25th) my account was unfrozen in this last week, roughly 6 months before getting an initial response back.

Unnecessary and unbecoming.

-rep

Edited by cronus, 19 June 2012 - 02:04 AM.

#25 rienperdu

rienperdu
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Jeez, you are lucky.. I've been waiting on a ticket for suspicioius activity for almost 4 months..

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users