901 replies to this topic

#226 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

Best reason to have a kid EVER.

LMAO. Considering my other reason was to have a dragon baby so my children are astrologically compatible with me, I think I'm doing fairly well.

#227 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Wait, I don't even... what?

What?

Spoiler

#228 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Chinese zodiac.

#229 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

I feel comfortable talking about my vagina and the things it puts me through to you three.

I'm cool with the whole period thing, being natural and all. Just the density and flow information is putting my male brain into retreat mode.

#230 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

I've got the regular time of the month, then I've got the other time of the month where I get one single cramp that forces me to crawl into fetal position and beg my deity of choice to stop STABBING ME THROUGH THE FUCKING ABDOMEN.

Like, it legitimately feels like I'm being stabbed downwards through the navel with a white hot dagger.

Once I was giving plasma and they couldn't find the stupid vein, so they were poking around in my arm with a needle. The lady was like, "I'm sorry, I know it hurts," and I was just kinda like, compared to the pain I've had to suffer at other times? This is nothing.

#231 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm cool with the whole period thing, being natural and all. Just the density and flow information is putting my male brain into retreat mode.

I hate it when it's chunky.

#232 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

I never really got bothered by kitchen/sandwich jokes until I had someone say one to my face. I was already a bit cranky that day because I had to wake up at 5 AM to cut down/remove trees that were leaning dangerously over a road in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, then when I was on the way to the greenhouses to check on everything and activate the irrigation system a herd of jackasses asked me where I had been all morning and I explained that I was working on the wooded areas on either side of Bumfuck Road.

To which they responded, "Hey, I didn't know they had a kitchen in the woods there!"

I probably should've just brushed it off, but I was really kind of infuriated. I wanted to beat them with a cactus.

#233 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

My ex says he misses me. Idk what he misses we have sex all the time.

On another note. I hate when my period plays peek a boo with me.

#234 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:31 AM

Besides the whole, you know, BNP thing Lee's got going on.

Didn't he grow out of that phase? Our police are banned from supporting the BNP too, they can actually be sacked for it.

#235 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Didn't he grow out of that phase? Our police are banned from supporting the BNP too, they can actually be sacked for it.

All members of the police force are banned from becoming members of any political party, which includes conservatives, liberal democrats and labour. Who you support, vote for, and openly campaign for is a different story.

#236 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

My ex says he misses me. Idk what he misses we have sex all the time.

Probably time to stop sleeping with him then. I'm sure the sex is good, but if you want nothing more for the relationship it may be best to move on, especially if he is getting more emotionally attached.

#237 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

I hate it when my period's like ten days late, then I get really worried, and the stress from worrying causes it to come much later and in general I just fucking hate irregular periods.

#238 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Going back to like the second page of this topic, I took several of you guys' advice on the razors and bought one of the nicer Venus ones.

Where has this been all my life?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. c:

#239 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

This reminds me. You know what's amazing? Freshly shaved legs + fresh sheets <3 Ahhhhhh so nice.

LMAO. Considering my other reason was to have a dragon baby so my children are astrologically compatible with me, I think I'm doing fairly well.

Napi you're awesome :D

#240 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

I never really got bothered by kitchen/sandwich jokes until I had someone say one to my face. I was already a bit cranky that day because I had to wake up at 5 AM to cut down/remove trees that were leaning dangerously over a road in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, then when I was on the way to the greenhouses to check on everything and activate the irrigation system a herd of jackasses asked me where I had been all morning and I explained that I was working on the wooded areas on either side of Bumfuck Road.

To which they responded, "Hey, I didn't know they had a kitchen in the woods there!"

I probably should've just brushed it off, but I was really kind of infuriated. I wanted to beat them with a cactus.

I actually have never heard a guy make those jokes irl, only girls. Edgy.
Bumfuck Road oh my god

#241 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:20 PM

I keyed my ex bfs car today.

I hate when you shave and the hair starts to grow back.

#242 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

I hate when you shave and the hair starts to grow back.

I hate that feeling more than I enjoy the feeling of being smooth. So I just don't bother anymore.

#243 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Some days, I just fucking hate my boyfriend.

#244 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

I hate that feeling more than I enjoy the feeling of being smooth. So I just don't bother anymore.

Most of the time I just say fuck it but sometimes I just get bored and I feel like shaving. I want to try the No No to see if it actually works.

#245 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

I've got the regular time of the month, then I've got the other time of the month where I get one single cramp that forces me to crawl into fetal position and beg my deity of choice to stop STABBING ME THROUGH THE FUCKING ABDOMEN.

Like, it legitimately feels like I'm being stabbed downwards through the navel with a white hot dagger.

..... T-that happens to you as well?? ;____;
Except that happens on the first day of my period if I don't take ibuprofen the second I wake up, hehhehe....

#246 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

Can't say I hate Jay but I can say that some days I could choke him lol

Let's analyze this pattern

Him: "It is your job to tell me what you want so that I can make you happy"
Me: "I want X"
Him: (list of reasons that he hasn't, can't or won't do that, things that must be done first, etc)
Me: "Um, ok, so what should we do?"
Him: "I don't think you appreciate how hard I work for this family"
Me: "Why does it always come back to that?"
Him: "Maybe we should just fucking break up."

*kicks things*

#247 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

Ughhh I hate it when guys do that shit. They start the conversation about you then magically turn it back around to them and how hard their life is.

#248 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

Then just break up. You can never 'appreciate' him enough, and if he's unwilling to make adjustments to make you happier, then fuck it. I mean, shit will be hard, you have two kids and are out of work, but enough is enough. I'd rather be heartbroken and out on my ass than tolerate a man who doesn't recognize this is a partnership and he's not the only thing that matters. The same argument over and over solves nothing.

#249 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Then just break up. You can never 'appreciate' him enough, and if he's unwilling to make adjustments to make you happier, then fuck it. I mean, shit will be hard, you have two kids and are out of work, but enough is enough. I'd rather be heartbroken and out on my ass than tolerate a man who doesn't recognize this is a partnership and he's not the only thing that matters. The same argument over and over solves nothing.

Alright, done.

#250 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Alright, done.

That was fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users