Mishatu's Estrogen Thread

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#201 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

I have a friend who's afraid of sandwiches, so he always asks me to make him bacon. But either way the sandwich debate always reminds me of this.

Wait...

What?

Edited by Shwag, 03 July 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#202 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

They freak him out, idk why.

#203 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

My bf makes me food :3 I normally tell people I can't cook simply because I'm too lazy.

#204 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Wait, people actually demand sandwiches in real life in a non-joking way? O_o

#205 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

That's one of the oddest phobias I've ever heard of, but apparently he is not alone.

I know how to cook fairly well, I just choose not to most of the time, because it's easier to eat in the dining hall at school D:

One of my demands in a future wife is that she knows how to cook. I want my children to grow up with home cooked meals 2-4 nights a week.

#206 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

On another note..
I'm really tired of all the 'make me a sandwich' and 'get in the kitchen' jokes. I like making sanwiches for people and I love cooking and if a guy asked me nicely of course I'd do it but the men/boys that go around thinking they're entitled to it cos they have a dick in their pants and i've got a vajayjay (in a 100% serious manner too, not just following a meme) piss me the hell off.

I don't trust my sandwich making to anyone.

#207 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

I can cook but I don't like doing it. My room mates do all the grocery shopping and we split the receipt 3 ways. My cousin does the majority of the cooking. I do all of the baking.

#208 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

I don't trust my sandwich making to anyone.

I'd ask you to make me one, but I'd probably find a curly hair in it. Unable to determine exactly which part of your body said curly hair came from, I'd have to assume the worst.

#209 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

Wait, people actually demand sandwiches in real life in a non-joking way?

Yes. I don't mind complying, but I like respectful demands. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND the way the 'get in the kitchen' and 'sandwich' jokes \on the internet. It is something that I genuinely enjoy doing. I don't make fun of or disrespect people with power jobs or 9-5 or anything, so what makes it OK to do that to women who build their lives around the home? Surely the most degrading job in the world shouldn't be serving other people.

#210 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

Yes. I don't mind complying, but I like respectful demands. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND the way the 'get in the kitchen' and 'sandwich' jokes \on the internet. It is something that I genuinely enjoy doing. I don't make fun of or disrespect people with power jobs or 9-5 or anything, so what makes it OK to do that to women who build their lives around the home? Surely the most degrading job in the world shouldn't be serving other people.

I tend to think the most degrading job in the world is those people who stand out in traffic holding a sign that says "INCOME TAX" dressed up like the Statue of Liberty or Uncle Sam. That's gotta be the pits.

We've always told our mom "Get into that kitchen and rattle them pots and pans." It's more endearing than the sandwich bit.

#211 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

People that say things like that just need a good slap. Sandwich making should be a beautiful thing between a man and his woman.

#212 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

I tend to think the most degrading job in the world is those people who stand out in traffic holding a sign that says "INCOME TAX" dressed up like the Statue of Liberty or Uncle Sam. That's gotta be the pits.

I just always assumed they were higher than rainbows, love dancing, and hate stripping. (Do they dance where you live? They dance in OKC.)

#213 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

People that say things like that just need a good slap. Sandwich making should be a beautiful thing between a man and his woman.

MMMMMM!!! Saucijzenbroodjes!!!

#214 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

I wish my period blood would stay one consistent color

#215 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

I wish my period blood would stay one consistent color

Nah I like when it goes changes from crime-scene red cos that means the monthly nightmare's nearly ending :)

#216 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

That's true. But the beginning is the worst when it's like brown. That's just not fun to look at.

#217 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

That's true. But the beginning is the worst when it's like brown. That's just not fun to look at.

Agreed. And being a bit ditzy I always forget when it's coming and usually end up ruining a nice pair of lacy knicks >_<

#218 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

God damn it yes that's the fucking worst! Makes me so mad. It's always the white ones

#219 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

This is why I dye all my panties reddish brown.

#220 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Agreed. And being a bit ditzy I always forget when it's coming and usually end up ruining a nice pair of lacy knicks >_<

I always know because I get a sort of mild, sharp pain down there (where my uterus is...I think??) prior to any bleeding. And then it takes quite a while for it to come out so I'll see it if I go pee but it won't get on my underwear at all.

I get really light and short periods now so I don't mind it much anymore. Compared to in middle/high school when it was heavy and I'd have cramps so bad I'd throw up or not be able to stand up.

#221 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

ugh that was the worst when i was in middle/high school they would last like 9 days. Then I finally got on bc and they're only 4 to 5 days. Still really heavy though :(

#222 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

This is why I dye all my panties reddish brown.

Black panties ftw

ugh that was the worst when i was in middle/high school they would last like 9 days. Then I finally got on bc and they're only 4 to 5 days. Still really heavy though :(

Really? Mine was the opposite. Light and painless and short, then I got on birth control and it was like a Hurricane Plague. After I had my kid, I cramp really bad now. I'm hoping the next kid will fix it.

#223 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

3 user(s) are reading this topic
Frizzle, redlion, Sweeney

....Anyone else a tiny bit put off now?

#224 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

3 user(s) are reading this topic
Frizzle, redlion, Sweeney
....Anyone else a tiny bit put off now?

I feel comfortable talking about my vagina and the things it puts me through to you three.

#225 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

I feel comfortable talking about my vagina and the things it puts me through to you three.

Yeah, we're pretty much badass. Besides the whole, you know, BNP thing Lee's got going on.

After I had my kid, I cramp really bad now. I'm hoping the next kid will fix it.

Best reason to have a kid EVER.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users