#51 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

I'm still 15. :p

Then you ain't a man. GTFO

Is there still shame in driving a prius?

yes. Bloody hippies. V8 power for the fucking win!

#52 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

yes. Bloody hippies. V8 power for the fucking win!

What about a Tesla Roadster?

#53 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

On beer, I will drink just about anything. I love Killians, Bass, and Shiner Bock the best. If I have to drink a pissbeer my favorite is Miller High Life

I'm the same way, I'll drink pretty much anything, but I will complain if it is particularly shitty. And my go-to piss beer is High Life too.

Bacon on BBQ is the shit.

Get the coals nice and hot, then get you some burgers or steaks on there.

I wish I had more experience with the charcoal grills. I know its better flavor, but I've always used gas, and now that I live in an apartment I use a George Foreman. :( In about a year, though, when I graduate I will get the charcoal grill.

I bought a Kawasaki ZZR 250, 2001 with stupidly low mileage, intact factory body kit and 80%+ tread on the tyres... Turns out the old guy bought it for his wife, she decided it wasn't her thing and never rode it again.

Nice bike. I've got a friend with a red 250cc Ninja. Every now and then he refers to it as "The hog". It looks like a fun bike.

Natty Lite is the shit stain of shitty college beer

but it makes for a cheap drunk!

Know what else makes for a cheap drunk? Franzia. Oh God the "Tour de Franzia". Case races are WAY better. Anyways, to shitty college beers that aren't so shitty: I've had plenty of Keystone light, High Life, and a case or two of PBR (Definitely not my thing). I've never had Natty.... that I know of. It may have been in a keg though, but by the time I get to a kegger I couldn't care less.

There is nothing wrong with a Tesla Roadster. I'm actually a pretty big fan of what they have accomplished. To compare a Prius, which is geared more towards a family car, to an all electric sports car, is a bad idea. Especially when one is a HEV and the other is a pure EV. Now if you decided to compare the Chevy Volt, it would be a bit closer. Still, though, it would be a family car which is a PHEV, compared to a BEV. Really, the Nissan LEAF is the only other all electric car, but once again, it is a family car, and it even says so in the name (Or the acronym...)

#54 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

It's named after Tesla and Tesla was a badass therefore it must be badass. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

#55 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

What about the hottest celebrity/model?

My vote still goes to Jessica Alba, even after she had a kid.

Posted Image

#56 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

My vote still goes to Jessica Alba, even after she had a kid.

Posted Image

Alison Brie or Olivia Wilde.

Leaning more toward Alison though

#57 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

#58 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

Time for a little update on the beer drinking:

I got a make your own 6 pack on the way home from work today. I picked up Leinie's Summer Shandy, Killian's Irish Red, some micro brew called "Night Train", and two New Glarus beers (Spotted Cow and the Squirrel one...), and a Woodchuck thing (They didn't have draft or whatever was pictured, but I figured I'd give the stuff a shot anyways). The store I went to didn't have the Boulevard Wheat, I looked hard. :( Anyways, I drank three of 'em: The Summer Shandy, then the Irish Red, then the Night Train (Produced by O'so, I just checked). Coincidentally, I liked them in that order. The Night Train, when it first hit the tongue, left an interesting chocolatey taste, but I did not enjoy the aftertaste. The Irish Red was "Meh" in my opinion, and the Summer Shandy was amazing after a day at work.

Anyways, I've since switched to cheap vodka, a clear mixer (Either Sierra Mist, 7 Up, or Sprite), and a bit of grenadine. :)

#59 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

I can't drink cheap vodka at all. I tried it one night and it was so nasty. I'm told not all vodka tastes like it, so I might try the more expensive ones later in life.

In case you're wondering how bad it was, it tasted what I thought hydrogen peroxide should taste like.

#60 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

I can't drink cheap vodka at all. I tried it one night and it was so nasty. I'm told not all vodka tastes like it, so I might try the more expensive ones later in life.

In case you're wondering how bad it was, it tasted what I thought hydrogen peroxide should taste like.

Pro-tip: don't drink that shit straight up. Sunny-D covers up the taste of shitty vodka far too well, I'd know because I've thrown that concoction up a few times, and pissed all over my ex-GF's dirty clothes after a night of that once.... Anyways, good times. Otherwise, find a good mixer. I'm partial to sierra mist, and the grenadine helps hide a lot too.

#61 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

Pro-tip: don't drink that shit straight up. Sunny-D covers up the taste of shitty vodka far too well, I'd know because I've thrown that concoction up a few times, and pissed all over my ex-GF's dirty clothes after a night of that once.... Anyways, good times. Otherwise, find a good mixer. I'm partial to sierra mist, and the grenadine helps hide a lot too.

I didn't drink it straight :p It was mixed with Mountain Dew. I can't drink any beers because I can't stand the taste (and my bf's had me try quite a few!)

So far, all I like are the fruity girly drinks /totalgirl

#62 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

The hottest lady I can think of off the top of my head is London Andrews. I want to be her, and I also want to do her.

#63 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

I didn't drink it straight :p It was mixed with Mountain Dew. I can't drink any beers because I can't stand the taste (and my bf's had me try quite a few!)

So far, all I like are the fruity girly drinks /totalgirl

Ah, the Voodoo. I've done that, but I prefer the other combinations. For some reason I don't think Dew and vodka mixes well.

#64 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Time for a little update on the beer drinking:

I got a make your own 6 pack on the way home from work today. I picked up Leinie's Summer Shandy, Killian's Irish Red, some micro brew called "Night Train", and two New Glarus beers (Spotted Cow and the Squirrel one...), and a Woodchuck thing (They didn't have draft or whatever was pictured, but I figured I'd give the stuff a shot anyways). The store I went to didn't have the Boulevard Wheat, I looked hard. :( Anyways, I drank three of 'em: The Summer Shandy, then the Irish Red, then the Night Train (Produced by O'so, I just checked). Coincidentally, I liked them in that order. The Night Train, when it first hit the tongue, left an interesting chocolatey taste, but I did not enjoy the aftertaste. The Irish Red was "Meh" in my opinion, and the Summer Shandy was amazing after a day at work.

Anyways, I've since switched to cheap vodka, a clear mixer (Either Sierra Mist, 7 Up, or Sprite), and a bit of grenadine. :)

Killians Red is only slightly more expensive than PBR around here, so it's by far my favorite cheapish beer. I'm sad you couldn't find any bouly wheat though.

#65 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Killians Red is only slightly more expensive than PBR around here, so it's by far my favorite cheapish beer. I'm sad you couldn't find any bouly wheat though.

Reminds me, speaking of beers that are in the same price range as PBR, what do you think of Rolling Rock? I like that stuff.

#66 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Not a big fan. Most of my friends like it though. Killians Red is about the only non-uppity beer I like. Rich tastes :p

#67 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Not a big fan. Most of my friends like it though. Killians Red is about the only non-uppity beer I like. Rich tastes :p

That's unfortunate. I've always been a cheap drunk, in the sense that I'm unwilling to commit a lot of cash to good booze, because I've got the time to deal with a hangover, but I do not have the extra cash to deal with nice booze. :(

#68 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Alison Brie or Olivia Wilde.

Leaning more toward Alison though

Posted Image

#69 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

I wish I had more experience with the charcoal grills. I know its better flavor, but I've always used gas, and now that I live in an apartment I use a George Foreman. :( In about a year, though, when I graduate I will get the charcoal grill.

You know that you can get cheap charcoal grills at Walmart for like $30, right? Very cheap and easy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9bIZhk4ZWE

Very simple and great flavor. Grill the manly way bro.

#70 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

You know what beer fucking sucks

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Worst beer I've ever had. Blaagh

TRUTH.

Worst evar.

And it ruined Pale Ales for me for a long time. I never wanted to try another one, and it was because of how shitty it is.

#71 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

You know that you can get cheap charcoal grills at Walmart for like $30, right? Very cheap and easy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9bIZhk4ZWE

Very simple and great flavor. Grill the manly way bro.

A video tutorial in the testosterone thread?!
You should be ashamed.

#72 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

You should be ashamed.

Everyone knows men don't read instructions or learn anything from how-to videos. Or ask for directions. Or put the toilet seat down. Or make sandwiches.

#73 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

Okay, I just watched the video:
-That's not a grill
-lighter fluid?
-safety?

#74 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

You should be ashamed.

An about.com video tutorial, no less.

#75 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Okay, I just watched the video:
-That's not a grill
-lighter fluid?
-safety?

You're too hairy, and everyone else is too boozed up to be near an open flame anyway.
Also, is this guy the original Willy Wonka's little brother or what?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users