Hawk's Testosterone Thread, v2

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#101 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

Alright.... let's not start a flame war. :/ I can not see this going very well.

Why not, this is the testosterone thread after all...

Regarding the beard, once every 2-4 months

#102 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

I try to be as manly as possible and keep my facial hair grown out, but I am almost 21 and I am only forced to shave once a month. I just want a full out man beard. My chin looks nice, but I only get a few sparse hairs on the cheeks, and I get little to no mustache hair.

Also, females with reading glasses is one of the biggest turn ons.

edit:

This thread is losing to the girls thread because all of the guys are posting in there.

what

the

fuck

We're guys, and they're talking about their "hoohas".

Edited by Shwag, 25 June 2012 - 05:45 AM.

#103 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

I try to be as manly as possible and keep my facial hair grown out, but I am almost 21 and I am only forced to shave once a month. I just want a full out man beard. My chin looks nice, but I only get a few sparse hairs on the cheeks, and I get little to no mustache hair.

pick one.

#104 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

I shave twice a week usually, unless I cant be fucked and let it grow out to a full blown beard. But then I look like a hobo (not saying everyone with a beard does, just me :p ) So I shave it off again.

#105 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:04 AM

pick one.

Oh I've been longer, but then it just starts looking stupid with sporadic hairs on my cheeks going in all different directions. It just doesn't work, plus my girlfriend doesn't like it. I've started just shaving my cheeks and keeping my goatee, hoping my cheeks/stache will start growing sooner or later.

My balls get shaved once every two weeks though. I hate having a bush down there.

#106 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

I shave twice a week usually, unless I cant be fucked and let it grow out to a full blown beard. But then I look like a hobo (not saying everyone with a beard does, just me :p ) So I shave it off again.

This was the first post I saw, so I'm replying to it :p

I have to shave everyday. I'm not sure if it's the military or what, but if I don't shave, after about 2-3 days it starts driving me insane. I fly through razors :(

#107 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

I can normally go two to three days before I really need to shave, I haven't shaved in a week and I'm looking pretty scruffy.

#108 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

I can normally go two to three days before I really need to shave, I haven't shaved in a week and I'm looking pretty scruffy.

You need to shave.

#109 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Have any of you guys ever faked cumming? (For girls, has a guy ever faked on you an you found out?)

#110 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

What a fucking weird question.

#111 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

What a fucking weird question.

I've never heard of a guy faking it besides in a tv show. I was wondering if anyone here has ever came upon that situation? It doesn't seem likely in my mind.

#112 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

I don't quite understand how a male could fake that given the usual result of the action. :p

#113 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

If you cum inside the girl you can fake cumming.

Sadly yes, I've faked it... she just wasn't doing it for me, it was the first time we were having sex, I faked cumming then went to the bathroom and threw out the condom and acted like I was washing my cock off.

#114 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

Yeah I don't see how you could fake that unless..........
Spoiler

#115 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

If it is in the dark, you are quick to move off of her, you're wearing a condom, then yes you can easily fake cumming. She doesn't have to be blind. If you're wearing a condom then she wont be expecting cum all over the place, she will be expecting it in the used condom you threw out, just don't let her see it.

#116 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

If it is in the dark, you are quick to move off of her, you're wearing a condom, then yes you can easily fake cumming. She doesn't have to be blind. If you're wearing a condom then she wont be expecting cum all over the place, she will be expecting it in the used condom you threw out, just don't let her see it.

Sounds like you've got that down to fine art sir ;)

#117 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Yeah I don't see how you could fake that unless..........

Spoiler

Not all actions end on the face or the body. Some of the end inside of the body, which she can't see unless she checks (and as yung pointed out, a condom would allow you to quickly hide it).

I don't fully understand how you would fake it unless you are a moaner (weird) and made a bunch of noise to make her think you finished. (Or just stop and act like you are done?)

I don't quite understand how a male could fake that given the usual result of the action. :p

Yeah. IT seems hard to fake, but with a condom I guess you could fake it.

Why would you even fake it? Is a girl going to be like "YOU GET BACK IN THERE UNTIL YOU FINISH"?

#118 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

I have a full grown beard and it doesn't look like I'm a mountain man or a hobo. I'm happy about my beard.

Have any of you guys ever faked cumming? (For girls, has a guy ever faked on you an you found out?)

Yeah I did it once. I was so tired of trying to cum that I just gave up after I could tell she was finished. Also if you do it inside she can definitely tell.............

Edited by Shrouded, 26 June 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#119 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

I don't understand why anyone would even attempt to fake an orgasm, male or female. Sometimes the mood is just not right, and that's okay. I've had sex that did not result in the guy finishing, and I was not insulted. If you're not honest with your partner, how can you expect the sex to ever improve?

By the way, it's not just the sight or feeling of semen itself that tips a girl off that a guy has ejaculated. I can usually tell when a guy is about to cum by his breathing pattern, etc.

Edited by Trichomes, 26 June 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#120 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

Yeah. IT seems hard to fake, but with a condom I guess you could fake it.

Why would you even fake it? Is a girl going to be like "YOU GET BACK IN THERE UNTIL YOU FINISH"?

You can't really fake the physical effects of it though, unless the girl lacks most of her senses then she would almost certainly realise what's going on. And yeah, I don't see why somebody would fake it. If you find yourself in that situation it would surely make more sense just to grin and bear it and get it over with quickly than actually plot in your mind to fake it. :p

#121 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

You can't really fake the physical effects of it though, unless the girl lacks most of her senses then she would almost certainly realise what's going on. And yeah, I don't see why somebody would fake it. If you find yourself in that situation it would surely make more sense just to grin and bear it and get it over with quickly than actually plot in your mind to fake it. :p

Especially given that "finishing too quickly" is herald as the worst possible issue. Not being able to finish would be a good thing wouldn't it?

#122 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

I shave once every 10 days due to my shift pattern at work. If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't shave. Unfortunately I can only grow a "mohammed" beard as so many people like to tell me.

#123 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

I shave once every 10 days due to my shift pattern at work. If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't shave. Unfortunately I can only grow a "mohammed" beard as so many people like to tell me.

This. Although my beard is red blonde and brown in various areas so it's kind of weird. I'm like a calico human :p

#124 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

This. Although my beard is red blonde and brown in various areas so it's kind of weird. I'm like a calico human :p

I have a bald patch under my chin. I'll never be a successful lumberjack.

#125 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have a bald patch under my chin. I'll never be a successful lumberjack.

I have one of these too. Had a cyst cut out of my chin a few summer ago, and hair doesn't grow over the scar :/

My head hair in brown, by chin hair is reddish. Quite odd, but my lady frand likes it.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users