Photo

Neopet Bugs I Get While Browsing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anisi

Anisi
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

I've attached a couple of screen shots of bugs I get during Neopets browsing. Both are really annoying after a while.

One is a pop up message, which I'm not sure how to fix. Any experienced Chrome users out there who can help me with this one?
And the other is the location of the premium button and the digital clock on the Neopets menu bar. They are out of whack and not sure how to fix this one either.

Attached Files

#2 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

I don't know about the first one, but the second looks like you just need to resize your screen. Hold down control and scroll up/down with the mouse wheel to fix it.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Don't worry baby, it's not contagious

#4 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

I think I've had the first one, quite a while ago actually, but I uninstalled chrome, then reinstalled, and it was fine:) The stuff out of alignment, that happens with my premium button, no idea whats up with that:/

#5 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:01 AM

No need to resize. Just mouse over one of the categories then try to mouse over premium and it should realign. Never got the first one though, and for the record, I've never had the realignment issue with firefox. So you should switch. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users