totallysad.com/crying

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Bang as many chicks as possible within a 24 hour period.

#27 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Pretty much my route of post-breakup stuff involves deleting that person from my life in every way. Block on facebook, block their number from text/calling me, skype/tumblr/whatever else block, then I just never speak to them again.
Then agian, I've only had to do this twice, and both times were with guys that were ungrateful, inconsiderate assholes, but whatever.
then I go out and spend time with friends and just have a bunch of fun. I never do the whole rebound date thing, or sleeping around, or whatever else, thats just not really my thing.

#28 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Completely eliminate the ex from my life (block on facebook, delete phone number..)
Then proceed to play lots and lots of video games, and kill lots and lots of zombies.
Oh and food, food helps too :nana:

#29 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

I had a novel typed up about my experience with this, but I hit the wrong button and lost it all, but to summarize:

1) Time
2) Friends
3) Realizing his/her flaws
4) Making personal adjustments (Hit gym, be more open, shit like that)

Also, Jakerz is right. I finally got over the ex when I found a new girl. But holy shit the ex was not happy, I think that attention whore missed my attention or something.

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I guess I got over my latest ex fully when I found my current relationship. It wasn't that I was hung up about it, I just always wondered why it didn't work out since I never got closure. Now I don't really even care since this relationship is like 1000 times better than any other ones i've had.

#31 Charli

Charli
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

Normally I'm the one ending it, so I'm over it before we've even broken up. But the one bad breakup I had (found out he was dating another girl) I just ignored calls/texts, deleted on facebook, and went shopping. My mom took me to get a massage, mani-pedis, and waxing (she just wanted company, she didnt even know we'd broken up). I got highlights and a new cut and tanned like a mofo. Went back up to sb, and after a couple nights drinking/partying/being with friends I was fine. Luckily it was during the summer or I probably would've been angry for like 3 months.

And i think not talking to your ex is necessary. Imo keeping in touch is a bad idea even if it ends relatively well. All my friends that try to stay friends with their exes either: a) never get over their ex or b) end up with an ex whose not over them. Either way it ends up being uncomfortable for someone, and usually causes more drama.

#32 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

fudge, lots of sweets and talking 2 friends/mum ^-^

#33 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

Also, don't forget to make like 10 snappy Facebook posts to let everyone know that you've been dumped/dumped your significant other and are completely okay. :shifty:

#34 GoGoGoJon

GoGoGoJon
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

No one here goes on /r/aww to feel better?

what the fawk mang

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users