Joe and Lee covered this for me.

Srsly though, kid was gay.

#52 Contrasai

Contrasai
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Joe and Lee covered this for me.

Srsly though, kid was gay.

Did he explicitely tell you, a stranger he doesn't know, that he is only attracted to and likes to have sex with other men? Because if not, you probably don't actually know that he's gay.

That aside, just because he is maybe gay and works at Chick-fil-A, doesn't mean that you didn't just give your business to a company that actively supports banning gay marriage and denying rights for gay people. You're not free from responsibilty and if you think that gay people are equal, you shouldn't feel guiltless for having supported an intolerant company, regardless of your reasoning. Him being gay is not justification enough for you to give them your money if you believe in equal rights. Or maybe it is for you. I certainly don't think so, though.

Edited by Contrasai, 06 September 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#53 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Did he explicitely tell you, a stranger he doesn't know, that he is only attracted to and likes to have sex with other men? Because if not, you probably don't actually know that he's gay.

That aside, just because he is maybe gay and works at Chick-fil-A, doesn't mean that you didn't just give your business to a company that actively supports banning gay marriage and denying rights for gay people. You're not free from responsibilty and if you think that gay people are equal, you shouldn't feel guiltless for having supported an intolerant company, regardless of your reasoning. Him being gay is not justification enough for you to give them your money if you believe in equal rights. Or maybe it is for you. I certainly don't think so, though.

Tl;dr, he fucks dudes.

Also, all that matters to me is money. I could give two fucks less if gays never got marriage rights.

#54 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Random, just like the sandwiches at Chick-fil-A, you're really fried now.

#55 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

You need to wash out your sandy vagina. It is obviously irritating you.

#56 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Politics aside chickfila is fucking nasty and I judge everyone who eats there for their subpar taste in food. Ew.

#57 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

No, it is a clean decent place, with slightly overpriced salads, good tea, and excellent play areas for kids.

#58 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Politics aside chickfila is fucking nasty and I judge everyone who eats there for their subpar taste in food. Ew.

I reject your judgement and substitute my own for disliking the amazing chicken sandwiches served at Chic-fil-A.

#59 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

If I don't eat there again for a long while, it will have much more to do with the fact that we sort of got sick of the place taking Lena so many times growing up.

#60 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

When I had it it was dry and overcooked. But then again I don't like most fast food.

#61 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:06 AM

I'm just not the biggest fan of chicken. I've only eaten there once, as a child, and it was at a mall so it didn't even have a play area. I don't like waffle-cut fries either. Those things, plus the whole gay thing... I won't feel like I've missed out on anything by not ever eating there again. It is only one restaurant. I don't really give that many shits.

#62 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

But Nymh, will you be forced in finding a nice play area to let the let the nymh-spawn have an opportunity to run wild and jump around in a fairly safe environment? McD's play areas are not that good, normally sort of dirty, forget about Burger King. Also, if you only buy a sweet tea, uses there free Wi-Fi (they normally have good free Wi-Fi).,.,.,., Small ones, change almost everything.

#63 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

But Nymh, will you be forced in finding a nice play area to let the let the nymh-spawn have an opportunity to run wild and jump around in a fairly safe environment? McD's play areas are not that good, normally sort of dirty, forget about Burger King. Also, if you only buy a sweet tea, uses there free Wi-Fi (they normally have good free Wi-Fi).,.,.,., Small ones, change almost everything.

Nah. I have never brought them there so far, and they're not missing out. To tell the truth, there isn't even a Chick-Fil-A in my area, but even when we lived near one I didn't bring them there. I don't make my dining choices based on whether the restaurant has a play area. If I did, my kids would never get to experience thai, chinese, mexican, or a multitude of other cuisines. I'm more a fan of getting the food that I want (supporting local business if possible when I do) and taking them to the park to play. We've done takeout-at-the-park several times ^_^

#64 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

They can just go to Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

#65 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

At the Plaaaaaace?

#66 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Exactly ^_^

#67 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Lena rarely ate the food there, she just liked to climb and socialize with other kids. Burn off some energy after a hard day at first grade (details continue to come to light, about what was going on in first grade). She really only outgrew the need for a winter indoor playground in the last couple of years. There is one indoor pool complex within driving distance, but the mold gets to me so bad I could rarely take her.

#68 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Thought this was a topic about Chick-Fil-A...

#69 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

None of the CFA's in my area have playplaces that I've seen. Maybe it's because Mormons hate fun.

#70 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

They can just go to Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

At the Plaaaaaace?

Exactly ^_^

Stop this. It's hard to be miserable with all this young-in-love bullshit going around.

#71 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Stop this. It's hard to be miserable with all this young-in-love bullshit going around.

Young? I'm older than you :p

#72 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

So am I, I think... :p

#73 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

If you consider mid-20's to be old, then I feel for you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users