Photo

How much do you make ABing?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#26 ImperialOwl

ImperialOwl
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hmm. I'll have to consider that. I'm in California, so my working later into the night than most other users wouldn't come off as strange.

EDIT: OK, I spoke too soon: just snatched up a 1.75m item from AAA.

Lucky duck. Still waiting for my big break, even though last night I got an 800k item within 7 secs of starting Abrosia. I guess that's not too shabby.

#27 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

I love that i can run ambrosia on multiple computers. Sometimes i will be on magic and stamps and aaa at the same time. Its the cost of proxies and shells that are a pain.

I too have noticed a change in buy speed. Lately fastest buyspeed is 1000ms. Weird

Lucky duck. Still waiting for my big break, even though last night I got an 800k item within 7 secs of starting Abrosia. I guess that's not too shabby.

Def not too shabby for a regular member

#28 riakage0

riakage0
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

SO I guess the Attic is where the money is at at then?

#29 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

also the hardest place to RS, too random imo. everything restocks there.

#30 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

SO I guess the Attic is where the money is at at then?

Yes.

also the hardest place to RS, too random imo. everything restocks there.

^That is why I don't only depend on the attic^

#31 ImperialOwl

ImperialOwl
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

Is the Igloo any good? I haven't ABed from there yet...

#32 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

I got a 60k item once but once left it going for well over an hour and nothing. If you leave it all day i am sure you will get some decent items but it will take a long time and I do not know the freeze rate.

Edited by Dorkie, 17 August 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#33 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

More than everyone else in this thread combined, save Scot.

#34 HannahElizabeth

HannahElizabeth
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

I restock manually from the Attic. I have a knack of picking out the crap. I'm great at that!

#35 riakage0

riakage0
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

From my experiences, yes. You can restock some low to mid profit items there effortlessly, and for a cheap price.

So, is there a guide on how to AB at the attic? Or any general tips on how to RS there? I think I have a spare account sitting around somewhere from way back in the day that I could try.

#36 Slugworth

Slugworth
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

I've made about 300k since i started 2 weeks ago just using non advanced main shops. I don't feel the need to grab anymore than that. In many years on my main i could not compete with how fast things left shops. I only wanted to try this to see how much i was missing by being a legit RS'er.

#37 riakage0

riakage0
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

Well I'd really like to pick up pace here. In general, what are some things, as a non-advanced member, that I could to do make more NP?

#38 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

Well I'd really like to pick up pace here. In general, what are some things, as a non-advanced member, that I could to do make more NP?

Use Abrosia of course. Use the Attic AB'er while restocking in main shop. Score send.

#39 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

When I didn't have advanced I was semi-legit restocking and made probably 1 mil a day, I just had tumblr or something open while I was refreshing. Non-advanced just was not getting shit done for me. :( You could use the Gormball autobuyer? I actually made decent profits playing it xD

#40 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

Apparently 0 NP from the attic...I left it on overnight and got troll'd. 13 misses, 0 buys.

#41 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

Apparently 0 NP from the attic...I left it on overnight and got troll'd. 13 misses, 0 buys.

tight life :<

#42 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

tight life :<

That's what sh......nevermind. I think it was because strat was running it at the same time as me...that guy stole all my items GRRRR.

#43 ShoTzvee

ShoTzvee
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

Depends on what i get...somtimes 200k...somtimes 3mill. Depends on what gets picked up on default.

#44 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

Depens on where I AB at. I used to have Abrosia switching better 4 shops while it Ran on each for an hour, but I really wasn't making all that much. I changed it so I run Abrosia in only 1 shop for a day, and on the next day I change the shop (so one day it'll run in foods and then the next in books) and I've made a lot more.

Books so far has made me a nice profit which nets me around 200k+ a day (though compared to others that really isn't all that much. My account isn't old enough for the AAA and I don't want to buy a shell).

So since you don't have advanced make a list. (i'd suggest making lists for books/ and fresh foods, just because their shops that make an easy profit with the items that sell. Books and foods are EST compared to clothes, which I've had a hard time selling. Clothes according to scots guide tend to be MST.)

With a list, it should prevent Abrosia from jumping around to other shops every 45minutes or so (I don't remember the exact time it spends in shops for non advanced members).

Edited by Satsuki, 20 August 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#45 riakage0

riakage0
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Use Abrosia of course. Use the Attic AB'er while restocking in main shop. Score send.

I use Abrosia and will use the Attic when I can. I'm unsure about using score send, it gets such a bad rep.

When I didn't have advanced I was semi-legit restocking and made probably 1 mil a day, I just had tumblr or something open while I was refreshing. Non-advanced just was not getting shit done for me. :( You could use the Gormball autobuyer? I actually made decent profits playing it xD

That sounds do able. Any shops you recommend?

Depens on where I AB at. I used to have Abrosia switching better 4 shops while it Ran on each for an hour, but I really wasn't making all that much. I changed it so I run Abrosia in only 1 shop for a day, and on the next day I change the shop (so one day it'll run in foods and then the next in books) and I've made a lot more.

Books so far has made me a nice profit which nets me around 200k+ a day (though compared to others that really isn't all that much. My account isn't old enough for the AAA and I don't want to buy a shell).

So since you don't have advanced make a list. (i'd suggest making lists for books/ and fresh foods, just because their shops that make an easy profit with the items that sell. Books and foods are EST compared to clothes, which I've had a hard time selling. Clothes according to scots guide tend to be MST.)

With a list, it should prevent Abrosia from jumping around to other shops every 45minutes or so (I don't remember the exact time it spends in shops for non advanced members).

I do have some list, I just haven't tried using them yet. I'll have to toy around with those I guess.
I miss just about every item in books. I buy lots in Fresh Foods, Bakery, and Chocolate Factory though. I guess I could try sticking to those.

How does a list prevent Abrosia from changing shops?

#46 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Because a list tells Abrosia where you want it to restock at. When you put in a list, it reconizes the shop number, knows thats where you want it restock at, and then procedes to that shop. If your list is from shop 1 it'll go there to restock. Since lists can only be for one shop each (items from shop 1 on one list. Items from shop 2 on another), and you can only have one list up at a time (so if you load shop 1's list, you can't load shop 2s list as well), Abrosia shouldn't switch shops on you. Why, because it only knows that you want it to restock in shop 1, and since you can't load multiple lists at one time, it doesn't know where else it should go.

I didn't say it did prevent it though, I said it SHOULD prevent it (so its not a definite thing that it won't switch, but it's very plauseable).

#47 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

Because a list tells Abrosia where you want it to restock at. When you put in a list, it reconizes the shop number, knows thats where you want it restock at, and then procedes to that shop. If your list is from shop 1 it'll go there to restock. Since lists can only be for one shop each (items from shop 1 on one list. Items from shop 2 on another), and you can only have one list up at a time (so if you load shop 1's list, you can't load shop 2s list as well), Abrosia shouldn't switch shops on you. Why, because it only knows that you want it to restock in shop 1, and since you can't load multiple lists at one time, it doesn't know where else it should go.

I didn't say it did prevent it though, I said it SHOULD prevent it (so its not a definite thing that it won't switch, but it's very plauseable).

If you want to put a manual list you click "load a manual list" and under "manual list options" there's a place to put the number of the shop. When you put the number it will only go to that shop.

That sounds do able. Any shops you recommend?

When I was semi-legit rsing I would do grooming and clothes. Grooming has low profit margin but I don't think many people go there and when it restocks, it stocks 3-5 different items in quantities of 3-20.

edit: on a site note, I made about 2m today. No attic :D feels good.

Edited by Nanarie, 20 August 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#48 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

im not getting all that much.. im at 3mill in like 1½ week, on 2 accs tho.. :) i ab like 2-3 hrs a day

#49 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

I never run Abrosia when I'm not at the computer so I'm able to run it only when there's about to be a restock. Works well. :)

#50 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

I never run Abrosia when I'm not at the computer so I'm able to run it only when there's about to be a restock. Works well. :)

How do you know when there will be a restock?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users