Quantcast

Photo

Long distance...anyone else have experience? :/

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

How do you stop a cock from crowing on Sunday morning?

Chicken and dumplings on Saturday.

Nothing to do with the subject, I just love chicken jokes, aka cock talking.

#27 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

How do you stop a cock from crowing on Sunday morning?
Chicken and dumplings on Saturday.

At first I was like..
Posted Image

But then I was like...
Posted Image

#28 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

I know, it was nothing to cluck-el about. Just don't egg me on, I'm in a fowl mood. BTW, the dangling thing on a turkey's face is the snood, the bumps on his neck are called carbuncles, A cock doesn't have one.

A mentor of mine, lived in an eastern state, his wife lived in California. They had summer vacation together.

#29 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

To be perfectly, PERFECTLY honest--I have NO problems sharing. We both have physical needs. If he needs to have an occasional, casual hookup to satisfy his physical needs? Go right ahead, as long as he is in my bed at night proverbially speaking. Neither of us are people who get attachment out of sex. I feel like this would make things easier--the only thing stopping us is that he doesn't want to EVEN AFTER I TOLD HIM HE CAN. :p Jealousy is not an issue for us because I do not get jealous and have even carried out poly relationships before in the past. So that entire stumbling block is a moot point for me.

Edited by violetsun, 02 September 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#30 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

There are only like 3 people in this thread you should pay attention to.

It works for me and my girlfriend. We have arguments and whatever, but we get over it. It's about communication and patience.
And if a belligerent, drunk, douchey university boy can do it, then you can too ;)

I disagree with your stance on the physical side of it, but if that works for you two then good for you.

#31 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

rule #1 if u arent getting laid u r doing it wrong.

#32 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

*sigh*

#33 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Life isn't all about sex.

What world do you live in

#34 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Probably the one that isn't populated solely by hormonal teens.

#35 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Mine.

#36 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

There are only like 3 people in this thread you should pay attention to.

It works for me and my girlfriend. We have arguments and whatever, but we get over it. It's about communication and patience.
And if a belligerent, drunk, douchey university boy can do it, then you can too ;)

I disagree with your stance on the physical side of it, but if that works for you two then good for you.

WHO??

I also disagree with the physical side. That shit cray.

But different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm just not sharing my man. Nooooope.

#37 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

WHO??

But different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm just not sharing my man. Nooooope.

I not sure I can come up with three either, myself included.

#38 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

I understand that people are going to get horny but I never felt that I needed to go out and have sex with someone, I just grab a vibrator and I'm fine. I don't agree with going out and having sex with other people because even though you two might not get attached to sex who's to say the person you're having sex with wont? It just seems to messy to me.

#39 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Clear boundaries and everyone knows about it, including whoever that person decides to fuck. EVERYONE knows 'hey, I'm in a relationship, but my girlfriend is ok with it'. Also, no repeated casual hookups, i.e. you can't go out and fuck jenny every friday like a date.

Keeps things from getting messy.

#40 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Relationships aren't based solely on sex. Sex is a by product of physical attraction, chemical reactions of pheromones and hormones.
The person you spend your life with will have a connection with you that surpasses the need to copulate like mindless rabbits.

A relationship is exactly what you just defined. On a basic level it is just chemical reactions.

#41 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Clear boundaries and everyone knows about it, including whoever that person decides to fuck. EVERYONE knows 'hey, I'm in a relationship, but my girlfriend is ok with it'. Also, no repeated casual hookups, i.e. you can't go out and fuck jenny every friday like a date.

Keeps things from getting messy.

You can say you're making clear boundaries all you want, that doesn't mean that another person won't get feelings. I mean come on, you can't have sex with someone unless you like them and the fact that the other person isn't even in the picture physically makes it easier for them to go after them since they are.

#42 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

WHO??

You, your counterpart, and myself.

#43 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

LDR's can work if both people want it to. I'm currently in one and it's going strong. We both know why we are together, we both understand what we can and cannot do.

At the same time, I kinda have to be accepting of the fact of a LDR... if I can't trust someone if I'm not around, then deployments are gonna be the end of any relationship. It's all if you two are serious about each other. If you're dating because it sounds fun and you get the occasional hookup, it'll most likely fail. If you two are together because you WANT to be together, then nothing should matter.

#44 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

You, your counterpart, and myself.

Considering Kiwi did the long distance thing for 3 years and is now happily married to him, I think she's worth listening to as well :)

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Considering Kiwi did the long distance thing for 3 years and is now happily married to him, I think she's worth listening to as well :)

Ohhh, that's what he meant. I thought he was propositioning us.

#46 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Lol it does sort of look that way :o

#47 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

Excuse me, would you mind lending me your wife?

#48 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

Excuse me, would you mind lending me your wife?

You are way ahead of yourself there, son :p

#49 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

You are way ahead of yourself there, son :p

I couldn't think of a movie quote which covers indecent proposals to unmarried people... :/ I can only work with the material Hollywood gives me. :(

#50 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

I got called Sweeney's wife WHEEE *flails*

...*ahem* Err, uh, I've never seen that movie.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users