Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

I got called Sweeney's wife WHEEE *flails*

Calm down dear, it's only a quotation. :p

#52 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

...*ahem* Err, uh, I've never seen that movie.

Posted Image

Squeeeeeeeeee~

#53 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

...*ahem* Err, uh, I've never seen that movie.

Hahahah awwwh. I remember in primary school I had a 'husband'. We used to drink our milk together and talk about our pets :p Not really the same but your reaction reminded me of when he first 'married' hahahaha xD

#54 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Considering Kiwi did the long distance thing for 3 years and is now happily married to him, I think she's worth listening to as well :)

Her too, I didn't read the whole thread TBH.

#55 StrikeFreedom

StrikeFreedom
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

There's a forum here that might help..

http://www.enotalone...isplay.php?f=36

Good luck

#56 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Lol. I think their physical aspect is great. Honestly, it's either about sex or it isn't. Sex is a physical need and a reliable source of pleasure that doesn't depend on or require a romantic connection. If a good lay provided by someone else is a threat to your relationship, your relationship probably ain't that great to begin with. Likewise, it's silly that we put boundaries on the happiness of those we love. If she cares so much about her man, why not let him have fun elsewhere? I think it shows that there's a deeper bond than sex in their relationship if they're willing to do that. All y'all who feel that sex is a threat to your relationship? You just don't have it as good as OP.

#57 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

Lol. I think their physical aspect is great. Honestly, it's either about sex or it isn't. Sex is a physical need and a reliable source of pleasure that doesn't depend on or require a romantic connection. If a good lay provided by someone else is a threat to your relationship, your relationship probably ain't that great to begin with. Likewise, it's silly that we put boundaries on the happiness of those we love. If she cares so much about her man, why not let him have fun elsewhere? I think it shows that there's a deeper bond than sex in their relationship if they're willing to do that. All y'all who feel that sex is a threat to your relationship? You just don't have it as good as OP.

Who cares? It's a decision each couple makes for themselves.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users