Quantcast

Photo

IMAGINE: You bought Neopets. What would you destroy first?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

Tp limit, more accurate auction countdowns, get rid of the filters and have a mod for every board, I'd want more proof before freezings, and I'd create more semi-unique items for the BD, cut down on the time in the training school it takes to train your pet down to 1hr, I'd redo the BD since it's been updated never, and finally, I'd sell the company to the highest bidder, start my own business renting properties as a landlord, and frequently vaca to the Bahamas.

#52 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

What would you destroy first?

#53 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

I think it's funny that Slowpoke says he'd destroy the NC mall, considering he is one of the people that ALWAYS buys NC cards from people here.
*Chuckles*

You so silly Slowpoke.

I would destroy the Battledome, because it's in desperate need of an update.

#54 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

The terrible standard poses. I miss the unique poses of UC, as overkill as that sounds with everyone whining to bring back UC in the suggestions board on neo

#55 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

I would delete the bar up above the inventory and shops, that has raw html links with no image or anything. I would then replace it with the old neopets shops navigation image.

I would also delete the current system of RS that can be averted through optical character recognition and I would replace it with Captcha, maybe more if necessary. That way it'll take longer to RS, but it'll take longer for EVERYBODY and it would be legit again. As it stands, you're not on a level playing field with others unless you're cheating. :unsure:

#56 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

The no selling art rule. And I'd make giveaways legal again.

#57 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'd probably find a way to lower prices by releasing rare items more often. Because 20 mil. for an item can be ridiculous. I know this will anger many but I think saving up THAT much makes the game less fun and more of a chore to achieve your goal, it shouldn't take people so long to get their wishlists.

#58 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I'd get rid of the battledome as it currently is... it hasn't changed much since it was started. Maybe replace it with something that would make fighting more interactive than straight clicking,,,

#59 Cryptker

Cryptker
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

The restock system, loved when it was all timed.

#60 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

Tp limit, more accurate auction countdowns, get rid of the filters and have a mod for every board, I'd want more proof before freezings, and I'd create more semi-unique items for the BD, cut down on the time in the training school it takes to train your pet down to 1hr, I'd redo the BD since it's been updated never, and finally, I'd sell the company to the highest bidder, start my own business renting properties as a landlord, and frequently vaca to the Bahamas.

Posted Image

#61 Unchi

Unchi
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'd probably find a way to lower prices by releasing rare items more often. Because 20 mil. for an item can be ridiculous. I know this will anger many but I think saving up THAT much makes the game less fun and more of a chore to achieve your goal, it shouldn't take people so long to get their wishlists.

That's what TNT tries to do all the time.
See what has happend to the pirate pb, draiks and krawks, and now some morphing potions and rare petpets, which you can get by solving the negg daily.

I'd change the TNT members. First at all those who are responsible for the tickets and fixing the bugs XD

#62 Guest_Phiten_*

Guest_Phiten_*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Would start with the restock system. Current one seems tailored to the way the game was years ago when the made the switch from timed to random.

#63 infecthead

infecthead
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'd probably destroy the BD. I don't see how anyone can find it fun taking turns clicking buttons, something a little more interactive would be great.

#64 cl314

cl314
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

My first inkling would be to destroy the NC Mall, but if I owned Neopets, I'd be able to exploit all the people who gave me money for pixels....

#65 HolyTrinity

HolyTrinity
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member.

• 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Avatars, and change all of MY pets to UC

#66 tofusquares

tofusquares
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

No customizing a pet and having UCs available again. I hate how ridiculous some UCs are worth now.

#67 OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I'd root out old accounts. If an account hadn't been played on for 5+ years, I'd delete the account and make the username available again.

They already do this?

#68 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

They already do this?

It's called a purge, but it's been awhile since the last one supposedly.
It should be done on a regular basis tho...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users