Photo

Helllllo!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cfyding

cfyding
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hi everyone! I am completely new at this and a bit lost right now. I've been on Neopets for forever but I've never actually made any considerable profit so I figured I may as well start now.

Just a quick question - I don't have a lot of NPs to start with (about 300k), so I'm not sure how profitable using Abrosia would be right now. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to get the ball rolling?

Thanks!

#2 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

just start.

#3 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

Welcome ^^

300k is more than enough to start with, I usually start a new account ABing with 90-150k.

Buying from some of the lower shops can really help in the beginning, I suggest mystical surroundings, gift shop, or collectable coins/seashell shop (the last 2 usually have less than 10 items in it and not many people restocking). Igloo is a great option too that people usually only resort to when they are restock banned, but you can get really cheap items there that sell for over 90k. Pharmacy can make some small profit if it isnt 24/24 items, and Uni's clothing might be a bit HTS but it restocks often and you can get some nice buys there for fairly cheap.

Once I work up to 1-1.2m, I usually start heading to stores like magic, stamps or (if you dont mind slow restocks), at 1.2m+ I often head to merifoods or a petpet shop (tyrannian, neopia central or spooky petpets). One buy can boost you pretty high from stamp/magic/merifood/petpets. In between big buys of 5-10m, it's probably a good idea to stick to some smaller profit shops for awhile though, which is what I use Uni's clothing mainly for. Just make sure you have enough NP on hand when you get to shops like merifoods/magic, or you might miss a nice item (I set my minimum NP to 1.25m here)

Just one way of getting started though, it's always good to find your own methods to see what suits you best. Good luck :D

Edited by Tokio, 01 October 2012 - 10:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users