Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2476 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:51 AM

I've been thinking about quitting lately. It's just that I have this feeling that a plot or something interesting is coming and I will regret quitting 

Anyway, this is off topic

ValorSuite is probably the only thing that keeps me motivated to play, it's so good!

Yep, used it for a SDB avatar a while back.  I'll give it one thing - it does its job very quickly! :)

I was having trouble running the Shapeshifter Solver though.  It seems to crash after a few games for me.

#2477 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

Two of my three servers have gone down. There's no one that can fix them presently. I'm still away. The last one is having some mechanical problems.

If you get an error when it starts then it will not have connectivity to the server. This means no pricing data, no cloud capabilities, no shared wizard searching and a thousand other optimizations to Neopets. The functionality is effectively crippled without a connection to the server.

This project is NOT dead. I will continue updating as soon as I can (April 20 maybe at the earliest).

I will try to dispatch someone to get the main server back up.

Edited by Valorous, 02 April 2016 - 08:23 AM.

#2478 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

Two of my three servers have gone down. There's no one that can fix them presently. I'm still away. The last one is having some mechanical problems.

If you get an error when it starts then it will not have connectivity to the server. This means no pricing data, no cloud capabilities, no shared wizard searching and a thousand other optimizations to Neopets. The functionality is effectively crippled without a connection to the server.

This project is NOT dead. I will continue updating as soon as I can (April 20 maybe at the earliest).

Glad to hear from you again! :) If you need something hosted feel free to PM me  :)  I may be able to help you out!

Off topic: So that's how you manage to use shop wizard during quests huh? Always wondered how you were able to :p

#2479 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:44 AM

I can't access the load balancer to add an additional server right now either. I need an additional linux server for when I get back.

Shop wizard during quests is done shared based on the users currently using valorsuite or a hack that ignores the check if there is a current quest depending on the current state of the account.

#2480 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

Thank You for getting this done, even though you are away!

#2481 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Thanks! It's been improving a lot lately

#2482 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:03 PM

Good to see this will eventually be working again!

#2483 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

@Valorous how powerful does a server needs to be for this tool? You could try to get a AWS vps for 1 year with some vcc. Those have 1 Gb ram

#2484 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

@Valorous how powerful does a server needs to be for this tool? You could try to get a AWS vps for 1 year with some vcc. Those have 1 Gb ram

Minimum server specs:

• 64bit
  • 4gb ram
  • quad core 2ghz
  • 7200rpm hdd
  • 100mbit connection
  • CentOS or Ubuntu Server or most flavours of linux.

#2485 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

Ah wow never thought this tool would eat that much ram :p

#2486 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:00 PM

Vpsdime offers vps with high ram, its pretty cheap too. Only thing is they will cancel services that get ddos'd, but I just serve everything behind cloudflare.

#2487 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:21 PM

You're the bomb. Take your time!

#2488 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

Hey Valor, thanks a bunch for the continued support of this program. I can't wait until the server issues are fixed and this gets back to full power.

Is there any way you can add some more dailies? Grave Danger, Bagatelle, Cork Screw, and Altador Plot prizes are four that I can think of. 

#2489 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:50 PM

Hey Valor, thanks a bunch for the continued support of this program. I can't wait until the server issues are fixed and this gets back to full power.

Is there any way you can add some more dailies? Grave Danger, Bagatelle, Cork Screw, and Altador Plot prizes are four that I can think of. 

All you have to do is provide a guide as to how these dailies should be performed. I don't actually play Neopets.

#2490 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:54 PM

All you have to do is provide a guide as to how these dailies should be performed. I don't actually play Neopets.

Below are short descriptions and guides for each. Please, no rush getting these programmed in. I think everyone is already very happy with the program. Besides - the server issues are priority #1.

Grave Danger is an 8hr timed 'daily' which requires two clicks. http://www.jellyneo....?go=gravedanger

Altador plot is a true daily requiring two clicks. http://www.jellyneo....plot/?id=prizes

Bagatelle and Cork Gun are similar to the Coconut daily - each is a simple flash game with 20 'throws' daily.

http://www.jellyneo..../?go=bagatelle�

http://www.jellyneo....ork_gun_gallery

#2491 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

Altador plot is already implemented afaik. It should be called "HallOfHeroes"

#2492 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:05 PM

Altador plot is already implemented afaik. It should be called "HallOfHeroes"

Upon looking, I'm mistaken. I was looking for something along the lines of 'Altador'. My bad.

#2493 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:31 AM

I just noticed something on the Grumpy Ol' King. You can do that twice instead of just once. So you could just have the program refresh on the "prize page"

#2494 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

I'm back for now. As soon as I have a new server I will be releasing an updated binary that will have to be redownloaded from the first post and then ValorSuite will be back!

#2495 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

I'm back for now. As soon as I have a new server I will be releasing an updated binary that will have to be redownloaded from the first post and then ValorSuite will be back!

Thank Youu @Valorous !!

#2496 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:35 PM

A new binary has been uploaded to the first post.

#2497 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:43 AM

You're the best.

#2498 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:19 AM

Woot woot!

#2499 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

I'm so happy I could cry :')

#2500 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:13 PM

Recap of the dailies that could be added:

http://www.jellyneo....ncidence_quests

http://www.jellyneo....?go=gravedanger

http://www.jellyneo....rious_negg_cave

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=bagatelle

http://www.jellyneo....ork_gun_gallery

Obviously we all love the program as it is. Just throwing out some more dailies that could be added if you find some time. Thanks for the update and the continued work on VS!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users