Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2501 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:00 AM

@Valorous Thanks for all the wonderful work you've done on this! This is some awesome software :)

I have a few feature requests:

1. Ninja School: I know you've talked about supporting this feature in the past. Any plans to do so again? I know some here are willing to lend a BD pet to help you test. I am also willing to give you the page source of the relevant pages, if that will help you.

2. Super Shop Wizard: this premium tool is very, very useful and I'd love for VS to take advantage of it. It sorts all the prices for a given item so you are guaranteed to find the cheapest item on the shop wiz. Every hour has a limited, random set number of searches. After the limit is reached, VS should fall back to the regular shop wiz.

To give you a sense of the usefulness of SSW, your KitchenQuestBot refused a quest because the cost would be 31000np, much higher than my limit of 13k np. Using SSW, the actual price was only around 2k np.

3. Premium Detection: What is your method of premium detection? It said my account was not premium, which is sort of true, since I stopped paying for it, but I still have the perks (SSW, premium toolbar, BD challengers, etc).

4. Relogin bug: I like to have my pet training 24/7. Whenever I log in on outside of VS, VS re-logs in and spawns new threads to train. What ends up happening is I buy 30 or more codestones at one time and then my inventory fills up. I know you say you should not play neopets while VS is running but 24/7 training is a highly desired feature and I believe this bug is preventable :)

5. Battledome Daily: There are some battledome autoplayers out there, but they are glitched/incomplete. I think it would be great if we could select our challenger and plan our first few attacks, ie select Weapon 1, Weapon 2, and Faerie Ability for the first X turns. This daily gives 15 items per day. The autobattler should stop after receiving those 15 items or after a certain number of fights.

#2502 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:19 AM

5. Battledome Daily: There are some battledome autoplayers out there, but they are glitched/incomplete. I think it would be great if we could select our challenger and plan our first few attacks, ie select Weapon 1, Weapon 2, and Faerie Ability for the first X turns. This daily gives 15 items per day. The autobattler should stop after receiving those 15 items or after a certain number of fights.

I would find this truly amaazing, not that I would actually ask more of you. This is like basically the most nifty widely-available Neopets program on the internet already with what it can do.

#2503 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:54 AM

Thanks for fixing it Valor

#2504 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:02 AM

2. Super Shop Wizard: this premium tool is very, very useful and I'd love for VS to take advantage of it. It sorts all the prices for a given item so you are guaranteed to find the cheapest item on the shop wiz. Every hour has a limited, random set number of searches. After the limit is reached, VS should fall back to the regular shop wiz.

3. Premium Detection: What is your method of premium detection? It said my account was not premium, which is sort of true, since I stopped paying for it, but I still have the perks (SSW, premium toolbar, BD challengers, etc).

4. Relogin bug: I like to have my pet training 24/7. Whenever I log in on outside of VS, VS re-logs in and spawns new threads to train. What ends up happening is I buy 30 or more codestones at one time and then my inventory fills up. I know you say you should not play neopets while VS is running but 24/7 training is a highly desired feature and I believe this bug is preventable :)

2. This would be great. If a user is premium, the SSW could be used for a ton of different things.

3. Same - not sure why the program thinks I'm not premium.

4. I would love this feature as well. 

5. And one more that I agree with.

#2505 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:19 PM

ValorSuite premium is being introduced to pay for server costs. This is the premium notification you are seeing in the software. Select new features will require it while all current features have not been touched and will not be touched. I will rename the display.

Recap of the dailies that could be added:

http://www.jellyneo....ncidence_quests

http://www.jellyneo....?go=gravedanger

http://www.jellyneo....rious_negg_cave

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=bagatelle

http://www.jellyneo....ork_gun_gallery

Obviously we all love the program as it is. Just throwing out some more dailies that could be added if you find some time. Thanks for the update and the continued work on VS!

I will add many of these as time permits.

@Valorous Thanks for all the wonderful work you've done on this! This is some awesome software :)

I have a few feature requests:

1. Ninja School: I know you've talked about supporting this feature in the past. Any plans to do so again? I know some here are willing to lend a BD pet to help you test. I am also willing to give you the page source of the relevant pages, if that will help you.

To give you a sense of the usefulness of SSW, your KitchenQuestBot refused a quest because the cost would be 31000np, much higher than my limit of 13k np. Using SSW, the actual price was only around 2k np.

1, 2, 5: Send me the username and password of an account with SSW, pets > level 250 and fully kitted out for battledome.

3: Not an issue as described above.

4: On my immediate fix list.

#2506 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:33 PM

Awesome, I was going to say I would definitely be willing to pay for premium ValorSuite services.

1, 2, 5: Send me the username and password of an account with SSW, pets > level 250 and fully kitted out for battledome.

I am willing to front money for the premium account. Does anyone have a pet they are willing to lend? I know @Torque said awhile ago they were willing, but they have not logged on since January. Anyone else willing to step up?

#2507 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

The relogin bug has been patched.

#2508 Suriv

Suriv
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:49 PM

THANK YOU VALOR, NOW I CAN LAZILY PRICE MY SHOP AGAIN <3 <3 <3 

#2509 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

@Valorous  I'm getting invalid account/password errors following multiple re-logins. Are these errors some sort of bug?

#2510 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2016 - 05:57 AM

Odd that I got tagged two days before I thought of getting back into it. I was going to make a fully automated account out of my current one. It has a high level pet with BD equip if you want to use it Valorous, but it doesn't have SSW

#2511 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

@Valorous  I'm getting invalid account/password errors following multiple re-logins. Are these errors some sort of bug?

They appear to be Neopets screwing up.

Odd that I got tagged two days before I thought of getting back into it. I was going to make a fully automated account out of my current one. It has a high level pet with BD equip if you want to use it Valorous, but it doesn't have SSW

If you could send me a PM with the account information I can implement some new features!

#2512 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

Hey Valor, quick suggestion/idea that came to mind today.

Is there anyway you could program a notification - perhaps a popup alert akin to the logged out messages - if our account receives a neomail/trade offer/etc.? For those of us that are on our computers regularly while running the program, this would help us respond in a timely manner and look perhaps ever-so-slightly more 'normal'.

#2513 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:18 PM

@Torque nice! I'm happy to pay for a month of premium for that account to help develop the SSW feature.

@Valorous, should I send the money for premium to your bitcoin wallet?

#2514 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:50 PM

You can purchase premium here as a quick and dirty solution.

#2515 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:59 PM

You can purchase premium here as a quick and dirty solution.

I believe he was referring to neopets premium for the SSW implementation.

EDIT: I realize you could also be saying that a purchase of VS premium would go towards paying for Neopets Premium. I'm getting confused here. I'll stop talking now.

Edited by vendetta.inc, 21 April 2016 - 01:03 PM.

#2516 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:33 PM

Haha, I'm a bit confused too. I'll be clearer in differentiating VS premium from Neopets premium. SSW is a feature of Neopets premium. I'm willing to pay the $8 (?) for a month of Neopets premium on Torque's account so Valorous can implement the SSW feature. Valorous, should I send the money to you via bitcoin wallet so you can activate Neopets premium on that account for a month?

#2517 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:40 PM

I believe he was referring to neopets premium for the SSW implementation.

EDIT: I realize you could also be saying that a purchase of VS premium would go towards paying for Neopets Premium. I'm getting confused here. I'll stop talking now.

Haha, I'm a bit confused too. I'll be clearer in differentiating VS premium from Neopets premium. SSW is a feature of Neopets premium. I'm willing to pay the $8 (?) for a month of Neopets premium on Torque's account so Valorous can implement the SSW feature. Valorous, should I send the money to you via bitcoin wallet so you can activate Neopets premium on that account for a month?

ValorSuite premium. The best option is to lend an account with features needed for an update until I've completed the update. Such as an account with a battledome pet level 250+ for the auotrainer and an account with SSW for that feature.

#2518 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

Based on Valorous's response, I'd say you pay Torque directly for the Neopets Premium.

#2519 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

Fair enough, the premium and BD pet don't have to be the same account. I'll just order premium for an account and give those credentials to Valorous.

Edited by gerbil, 21 April 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#2520 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

They appear to be Neopets screwing up.

If you could send me a PM with the account information I can implement some new features!

Sure, no problem. Will send now

Error. Post not found

Edited by Torque, 22 April 2016 - 03:23 PM.

#2521 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

Ninja School has been added to ValorSuite for those that have ValorSuite premium (it will train pets over level 250).

SSW has been added too.

Edited by Valorous, 22 April 2016 - 02:05 PM.

#2522 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:26 AM

where can we pay for premium valor suite? also what features do we get with premium?

can we still set our autobuyer refresh rates to whatever we want without premium?

#2523 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

where can we pay for premium valor suite? also what features do we get with premium?

can we still set our autobuyer refresh rates to whatever we want without premium?

You can get premium by clicking the ValorSuite Premium button in ValorSuite or alternatively here: http://54.213.22.148/

Activations of premium are manual presently.

No older features have been touched. You can still do whatever you like. Premium is only for new features.

#2524 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:59 PM

I am, actually pretty excited at all the new developments here. :D

#2525 4RM4N1

4RM4N1
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:41 AM

Can  anyone provide good settings? I wanted to try restocking stamps. ATM I use Lucid and these are my Settings

edeeb0b6b65d38e787ea33c693472254.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users