Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2526 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:57 AM

Can  anyone provide good settings? I wanted to try restocking stamps. ATM I use Lucid and these are my Settings

edeeb0b6b65d38e787ea33c693472254.png

The ValorSuite equivalence would be:

Time between refresh: 3000 to 3500

Haggle: 400 to 600

OCR: 800 to 1200

Haggle: 0.948

#2527 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:17 PM

Hi Valorous :)

Thanks again for your hard work.

Is there any possibility of adding a Food Club automater to the suite? Unless I'm absolutely blind, this has not been implemented yet, and I don't think anyone has suggested it. The function of the automater would be to visit a preset betting page of the user's choice (usually in a standard tabled format on a Neopet's pet homepage, e.g. http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target, or any other pet homepage of choice) and mimic their bets at the Food Club game. This can be done once per day. It brings in some good NP in the long run, and is tedious to click through manually.

My current method of semi-automation is logging into each shell individually on a different proxy and running a betting Greasemonkey script, but it's still very long-winded for more than 10 accounts, 20 accounts, etc. I feel this process would benefit from the multithread feature your suite offers.

If this is implemented in the Premium Suite, I would gladly pay for this service.

#2528 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

Is there any possibility of adding a Food Club automater to the suite? Unless I'm absolutely blind, this has not been implemented yet, and I don't think anyone has suggested it. The function of the automater would be to visit a preset betting page of the user's choice (usually in a standard tabled format on a Neopet's pet homepage, e.g. http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target, or any other pet homepage of choice) and mimic their bets at the Food Club game. This can be done once per day. It brings in some good NP in the long run, and is tedious to click through manually.

My current method of semi-automation is logging into each shell individually on a different proxy and running a betting Greasemonkey script, but it's still very long-winded for more than 10 accounts, 20 accounts, etc. I feel this process would benefit from the multithread feature your suite offers.

If this is implemented in the Premium Suite, I would gladly pay for this service.

Unless the betting pages are standardized it's not worth developing a bot that uses this. Some sort of formula needs to be developed.

#2529 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:17 AM

Unless the betting pages are standardized it's not worth developing a bot that uses this. Some sort of formula needs to be developed.

When you say standardised, do you mean that they all need to have the relevant betting info displayed in the same format? If that's the case, they do already - here are a couple more examples: http://www.neopets.com/~innocent and http://www.neopets.com/~Assorted use the table format; it seems most betters format their information like this, if not all of them.

The table format is a constant for all of these pages, and all other information is unnecessary, except for the date of the bet. The way the Greasemonkey script currently handles incorrect dates (e.g. it is 25th April, and you attempt to use a betting page that gives you the bet information for 24th April) is that if it doesn't find the matching information (in this case, the odds ratios for each contestant) on the Neopets Food Club page, it doesn't make any bets at all.

Here is the GM script for reference:

Spoiler

I have no clue about programming and the language used for GM scripting might well be completely different from what you're using, but I hope this script was helpful in demonstrating how one programmer addressed the issue.

#2530 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

Minor idea. Left the program running for 36 hours. Came home to find it trying to buy the same codestone for hours but failing due to full inventory with many notifications on my desktop. If it senses a full inventory, can it empty it out into the sdb or something?

#2531 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:02 PM

Minor idea. Left the program running for 36 hours. Came home to find it trying to buy the same codestone for hours but failing due to full inventory with many notifications on my desktop. If it senses a full inventory, can it empty it out into the sdb or something?

This will be added to the next update.

#2532 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

I used to want something like this when I did the daily food club bets thread. It would make betting so much easier!

#2533 4RM4N1

4RM4N1
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:20 PM

Is it possible to disable the logs that get saved on the HDD? It is pretty annoying...

#2534 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:57 AM

I'm having issues with being unable to log in...it's hanging on the "[username] logging in." status. I'm wondering if the new captcha on userlookups/petlookups has something to do with this somehow? :/

#2535 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

Is it possible to disable the logs that get saved on the HDD? It is pretty annoying...

Just make a new folder for valorsuite rather than have it in your download folder. It makes it much more manageable. It will automatically put those folders in wherever the program is stored. Makes it easier to delete or less annoying so you wont need to delete them at all

#2536 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:41 PM

@Valorous - are you having server issues again? I'm getting the same error on startup as I did before.

Edited by vendetta.inc, 26 April 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#2537 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

How would you like viewable HTML events handled then?

#2538 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

How would you like viewable HTML events handled then?

I think he is talking about a button you could press so you could opt out of screenshots. 

#2539 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

Turned on Valor Suite for the first time in a few weeks and got a ~1m stamp within 10 minutes.

<3 you Valorous. Very interested in buying premium too.

#2540 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:08 PM

Implemented. Check under account options for a new checkbox.

I used to want something like this when I did the daily food club bets thread. It would make betting so much easier!

Check your PMs.

@Valorous - are you having server issues again? I'm getting the same error on startup as I did before.

Should be fixed.

I think he is talking about a button you could press so you could opt out of screenshots. 

It's now on my to-do list.

Turned on Valor Suite for the first time in a few weeks and got a ~1m stamp within 10 minutes.

<3 you Valorous. Very interested in buying premium too.

No problem. I think this is the best neopets package available.

#2541 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:03 PM

FoodClub beta is done. It's added as a premium daily.

#2542 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

Dang, if only I still gave the slightest damn about neopets--that update is amazing.

#2543 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

Good job! Now that feature alone is worth the premium tbh

#2544 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

It's nice seeing you add all these new dailies! 

Is anybody else having issues with dailies though? It seems that whenever I open up VS the dailies get all mixed up and aren't the ones I saved them as? 

Not a big deal just before I try and use VS I have to check to see which dailies have randomly been selected after I've exited the program, Am I doing something wrong lol?

#2545 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

Is anybody else having issues with dailies though? It seems that whenever I open up VS the dailies get all mixed up and aren't the ones I saved them as? 

Not a big deal just before I try and use VS I have to check to see which dailies have randomly been selected after I've exited the program, Am I doing something wrong lol?

^^ Getting the same thing. The checked boxes get switched up each time I restart the program. (sucks when you spin the wheel of extravagance after already getting the avatar).

#2546 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

^^ Getting the same thing. The checked boxes get switched up each time I restart the program. (sucks when you spin the wheel of extravagance after already getting the avatar).

The dailies in the list are in a different order or dailies are enabled that you did not mean to enable AND they are in a different order?

#2547 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

The dailies in the list are in a different order or dailies are enabled that you did not mean to enable AND they are in a different order?

My problem is: upon startup I notice that dailies I had previously disabled are now enabled, while others that were previously enabled are now disabled. I haven't noticed whether the order of the dailies stays the same or whether it changes when this issue occurs - I'll keep an eye out the next time this happens.

#2548 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

My problem is: upon startup I notice that dailies I had previously disabled are now enabled, while others that were previously enabled are now disabled. I haven't noticed whether the order of the dailies stays the same or whether it changes when this issue occurs - I'll keep an eye out the next time this happens.

Yes this is the same for me. The dailies are always in the correct order but like @vendetta.inc said things that were previously enabled are disabled and vice versa

#2549 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:01 AM

I've run into this issue as well. Also, a couple times I've noticed that I'm not training anymore because Strength/Defense/Endurance/etc mysteriously were unchecked.

Also, I have another question and feature request. What is the SSW used for? I think it's used for buying codestones. Anywhere else? I'd also love for it to be used in Kitchen Quests if it isn't already. Last, could it be used for shop pricing? I'd love it if anything at 0 np was auto priced to 1np cheaper than the cheapest item on SSW. If the SSW search comes up empty, then the item is unbuyable and it should remain unpriced in the shop.

#2550 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:48 AM

Yes this is the same for me. The dailies are always in the correct order but like @vendetta.inc said things that were previously enabled are disabled and vice versa

Let me know if this keeps happening.

Also, I have another question and feature request. What is the SSW used for? I think it's used for buying codestones. Anywhere else? I'd also love for it to be used in Kitchen Quests if it isn't already. Last, could it be used for shop pricing? I'd love it if anything at 0 np was auto priced to 1np cheaper than the cheapest item on SSW. If the SSW search comes up empty, then the item is unbuyable and it should remain unpriced in the shop.

SSW is used for pricing and any time the regular shop wizard would be used.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users