Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2551 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

Let me know if this keeps happening.

SSW is used for pricing and any time the regular shop wizard would be used.

I'm pretty sure what happens is that everytime you add a daily, it inserts the daily alphabetically, but the check marks are still conserved numerically (ie you added food club, so after that, the check marked boxes were shifted up a daily. If that makes any sense).

#2552 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:22 PM

I would be glad to pay whatever the price it was if I could restock using ValorSuite, but everytime I try to rs using multiple accounts I don't get any item at all, because it looks like one account "waits" for the other one to place the offer first, so I miss every single item! D:

#2553 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

I would be glad to pay whatever the price it was if I could restock using ValorSuite, but everytime I try to rs using multiple accounts I don't get any item at all, because it looks like one account "waits" for the other one to place the offer first, so I miss every single item! D:

Just divide and conquer. Dif accounts to dif stores. 

#2554 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

lol I wish I could but I'm obsessed with stamps, whenever I try to switch shops I feel like I'm missing out.

#2555 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:46 AM

SSW is used for pricing and any time the regular shop wizard would be used.

It sounds like there must be a bug with this feature then. I've noticed issues with Kitchen Quest and Shop Pricing. I just ran KitchenQuestBot and it stopped because the quest exceeded my limit (16500 > 13000). I re-ran it, and completed the quest for 7400 np. 

As for Shop Pricing, I've noticed unbuyable items were priced by the Pricer. I just sold an unbuyable stamp for 88400. The NeoCodex price is currently 88793 and my "inflate by" is set at 0.99. Ideally, this item should've been left at 0 so I could put it up on the Trading Post later.

#2556 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

It sounds like there must be a bug with this feature then. I've noticed issues with Kitchen Quest and Shop Pricing. I just ran KitchenQuestBot and it stopped because the quest exceeded my limit (16500 > 13000). I re-ran it, and completed the quest for 7400 np. 

As for Shop Pricing, I've noticed unbuyable items were priced by the Pricer. I just sold an unbuyable stamp for 88400. The NeoCodex price is currently 88793 and my "inflate by" is set at 0.99. Ideally, this item should've been left at 0 so I could put it up on the Trading Post later.

Usually items that are worth less than 200k are priced as around 99k on Neocodex bc it is easier to just sell them in shop for quick profit. It isn't a glitch, that is the way the item database works. 

#2557 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:37 AM

Yes, I'm aware of NeoCodex's pricing of cheap unbuyables. I was providing evidence to a glitch in ValorSuite Shop Pricing. The fact that the item's price was anchored around the NeoCodex price rather than set at 99k or left at 0, shows there is a glitch in the Shop Pricer as it's not using SSW correctly.

#2558 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

Yes, I'm aware of NeoCodex's pricing of cheap unbuyables. I was providing evidence to a glitch in ValorSuite Shop Pricing. The fact that the item's price was anchored around the NeoCodex price rather than set at 99k or left at 0, shows there is a glitch in the Shop Pricer as it's not using SSW correctly.

What stamp was it?

#2559 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

I'll PM you.

#2560 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

Anyone else's main shop buyer starting, then stopping, but not buying anything? I don't use it very often. Yesterday I ran it, it bought things, then later in the day I tried to run it again and it did nothing until it stopped. Today, it's doing nothing until it stops.
Since it could be user-error, happy to be told what I'm doing wrong. O_o

Spoiler

#2561 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

Anyone else's main shop buyer starting, then stopping, but not buying anything? I don't use it very often. Yesterday I ran it, it bought things, then later in the day I tried to run it again and it did nothing until it stopped. Today, it's doing nothing until it stops.
Since it could be user-error, happy to be told what I'm doing wrong. O_o

Spoiler

Increase the run time. By default it only looks for 5-15 mins.

#2562 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:37 AM

Increase the run time. By default it only looks for 5-15 mins.

Thanks. Upped it to 15-25.

Still getting nothing. I could just be having terrible luck with restocking timing.

#2563 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

Thanks. Upped it to 15-25.

Still getting nothing. I could just be having terrible luck with restocking timing.

15-25 minutes isn't much at all. You can go hours without a successful buy. 

#2564 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

15-25 minutes isn't much at all. You can go hours without a successful buy. 

Especially at stamps. It is super competitive. 15 minutes will likely get you nothing. Up it to a few hours. @FelisNoctua

#2565 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:38 PM

Thanks guys; will do.

I apparently decided I wasn't frustrated enough with Neopets, and have decided to collect (and sell) stamps. HA.

It's the game controller's fault I tell you. It's so darned cute.

#2566 blackflamedeathwish

blackflamedeathwish
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:06 PM

Don't use Valorsuite!!! I have had two accounts with bad passwords now only used it for two days!! I'm telling you change your password and delete your cookies now! I'll post screenshots.

I have a ticket in for the accounts, but you need to take this program down!! I only used it two days and my password has been changed. I used the dailies, the autobuyer for stamps as well, and also the shop pricer. It is a total scam! Works great with no bugs once it's setup but I just came home from work and ta-da... Bad passwords.

Disregard!

Edited by blackflamedeathwish, 05 May 2016 - 07:25 PM.

#2567 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:16 PM

Don't use Valorsuite!!! I have had two accounts with bad passwords now only used it for two days!! I'm telling you change your password and delete your cookies now! I'll post screenshots.

I have a ticket in for the accounts, but you need to take this program down!! I only used it two days and my password has been changed. I used the dailies, the autobuyer for stamps as well, and also the shop pricer. It is a total scam! Works great with no bugs once it's setup but I just came home from work and ta-da... Bad passwords.

I've used ValorSuite before however, though not a lot. Never had to have bad password or had any other cause to worry about my security because of the program. And mine is a pretty old account, fairly sellable on a shady site I'd reckon especially when spruced up.
And I'm not an exception, many members with many valuable accounts and items have used the same with no cause for worry about security either.

You could have been hacked (assuming you were) through some other means perhaps? After all, Neopets actually posted about a security exploit on Facebook recently, and they don't exactly do that often. You could have gotten caught out by that perhaps?

#2568 blackflamedeathwish

blackflamedeathwish
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:24 PM

Thanks Junjie, I apologize about the frantic post I just arrived home and saw that both accounts used with Valor were bad passwords. I did submit the ticket though and hopefully all will come out in the wash. Sucks, I mean it's not my main or anything, but the two accounts I was using with Valor are actually my son and daughters so hopefully it's fixed soon. thanks for the update again!

#2569 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

Thanks Junjie, I apologize about the frantic post I just arrived home and saw that both accounts used with Valor were bad passwords. I did submit the ticket though and hopefully all will come out in the wash. Sucks, I mean it's not my main or anything, but the two accounts I was using with Valor are actually my son and daughters so hopefully it's fixed soon. thanks for the update again!

No problem, and wishing you all the bestt for getting your accounts back!

#2570 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:31 PM

TNT just addressed a major security problem from 2012, maybe you are among the unlucky ones. I can vouch for ValorSuite, though, I use it on multiple accounts, some of them are really wealthy and it never took a single NP.

#2571 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Servers down again?

#2572 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Servers down again?

Not for me. But Edna's Quest isn't working.

#2573 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

Training isn't working for me currently.

#2574 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

Servers down again?

Not for me. But Edna's Quest isn't working.

Training isn't working for me currently.

My server is being DDoS'd. It's back up.

#2575 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

Kad feeder keeps telling me all the food is too costly and its @10k each? qq

Edit NVM my bad

Edited by Katty, 06 May 2016 - 05:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users