Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2576 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:55 AM

quick question on kad feeding... if i have a particular food in my inventory that a kad wants, will the program feed the kad with it or will it buy a new one?

#2577 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:20 AM

quick question on kad feeding... if i have a particular food in my inventory that a kad wants, will the program feed the kad with it or will it buy a new one?

I'm not sure on that.. But i'd like answer too .

#2578 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:28 AM

From my experience over a year ago, I think it buys it anyway. So it doesn't help if you have 49 foods in inventory. Though, it could have changed. Get that avvie!

#2579 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:12 AM

From my experience over a year ago, I think it buys it anyway. So it doesn't help if you have 49 foods in inventory. Though, it could have changed. Get that avvie!

I'm working on it :I I must have that mini kitty avatar :3

#2580 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:12 AM

Works like this:

1. If you have it in your inventory it will feed the kad
  2. If you have VS Premium and Neopets Premium it will use the SSW to buy the item and feed the kad
  3. If you do not have VS Premium and Neopets Premium it will use the regular shop wizard and feed the kad.

#2581 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

Works like this:

1. If you have it in your inventory it will feed the kad
  2. If you have VS Premium and Neopets Premium it will use the SSW to buy the item and feed the kad
  3. If you do not have VS Premium and Neopets Premium it will use the regular shop wizard and feed the kad.

awesome thanks! i guess i don't have to put all these items that the program have bought into the safety deposit box to clear my inventory. :)

thanks, @Kaddict! my rate is 1-3 kad feeds a day so it's gonna take a while. :lol2:

#2582 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

awesome thanks! i guess i don't have to put all these items that the program have bought into the safety deposit box to clear my inventory. :)

thanks, @Kaddict! my rate is 1-3 kad feeds a day so it's gonna take a while. :lol2:

I go for least 5 a day or try too lol! Anymore than that and I think the "legit feeders" will go cray cray :rolleyes:

#2583 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

I looked through this thread to see if it's been discussed before but I'm not sure, does the attic buyer work?

I ran it hours and it just kept refreshing to no avail.

#2584 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

I looked through this thread to see if it's been discussed before but I'm not sure, does the attic buyer work?

I ran it hours and it just kept refreshing to no avail.

The AAA is no longer stocking. So, I suppose it works, but the Attic itself doesn't. :p

#2585 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

Aww what :(

Bummer. Thanks for the info!

#2586 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Aww what :(

Bummer. Thanks for the info!

I know right. I first came here in end of 2012, downloaded Abrosia and played around with the Attic Restocker program then in action. But then I stopped after a while.

When I came back to NP and Codex early this year, I learnt that Attic had awready been down for a couple of years.

Mann, how many rare items I must have missed from that! XD

#2587 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:11 AM

It seems to get stuck at the Stock Market daily. It starts it, but never ends it, and never moves onto other dailies.

#2588 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

It seems to get stuck at the Stock Market daily. It starts it, but never ends it, and never moves onto other dailies.

That daily is not implemented yet and only shows up due to a mistake. Uncheck it for now.

#2589 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

@Valorous I've noticed a bug: when I get a faerie quest, the auto trainer will keep trying and failing to buy a codestone every 2 seconds. This will bring the whole program to a halt, as no other dailies, autobuyer, kadfeeder, etc will run while it is trying to buy a codestone. I think this may have been introduced with the SSW update.

#2590 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:27 AM

has valorsuite been working for everyone? the past week and a half the logs show valor has not even ATTEMPTED to purchase an item, and I have been leaving it on for 2-3 hours everyday with low haggle times and fast refresh rates. before this I was making 5-10 million a week through stamps and magic, and now it hasn't even haggled on ONE item  in weeks? I don't see how this is possible without an error occurring, and even when this happens when I am 100% not restock banned. this kept happening to me for days but I waited just in case it was extremely bad luck, but the logs even show random events happening but no haggles, anyone know what is happening? :/

#2591 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:08 AM

has valorsuite been working for everyone?

I thought it was happening to me, but I really did just need to leave it on longer. I get maybe 2-3 things haggled per hour. Not super efficient, but I'm not sitting there doing it myself.  I didn't really use it before this month, so it might not be helpful data, but it's something.

#2592 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

I've been haggling and buying items just fine. Maybe restart the program? It might need an update.

#2593 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

@Valorous I've noticed a bug: when I get a faerie quest, the auto trainer will keep trying and failing to buy a codestone every 2 seconds. This will bring the whole program to a halt, as no other dailies, autobuyer, kadfeeder, etc will run while it is trying to buy a codestone. I think this may have been introduced with the SSW update.

I could not reproduce this.

#2594 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:34 PM

I thought you fixed it, because it didn't get hung up with the most recent quest I got. I'll keep an eye on it and get you the logs if it happens again.

#2595 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

I thought it was happening to me, but I really did just need to leave it on longer. I get maybe 2-3 things haggled per hour. Not super efficient, but I'm not sitting there doing it myself.  I didn't really use it before this month, so it might not be helpful data, but it's something.

Been leaving it on for an hour at a time for 2-3 hours a day for a week or so, will use valor today for 3 hours and will report back.

#2596 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

How does the time setting on the kad feeder work? I'm not sure what the two options actually do.

#2597 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:50 PM

How does the time setting on the kad feeder work? I'm not sure what the two options actually do.

One sets the time between refreshes.

The second one is the delay before it will search again after successfully feeding a kad.

#2598 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

One sets the time between refreshes.

The second one is the delay before it will search again after successfully feeding a kad.

I mean the "Run Time" parameters; what do I set for that?

#2599 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:33 PM

That's how long the Kad Feeder will run for - or how long it will search for Kads to feed. It's timed in seconds, so the default 300-900 means that the program will run for some random length of time between 5 and 15 minutes. 

Set those numbers to higher values if you wish to have it run for a longer period.

#2600 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:40 PM

That's how long the Kad Feeder will run for - or how long it will search for Kads to feed. It's timed in seconds, so the default 300-900 means that the program will run for some random length of time between 5 and 15 minutes. 

Set those numbers to higher values if you wish to have it run for a longer period.

Ah, that explains why it keeps stopping. I'll set it to a much longer period, then, as the Kads weren't respawning in the time it took to check.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users