Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2751 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

I will remove the toy chest and update trudy's wheel. What is the timing for the wheel? Next day?

Can you link those greasemonkey scripts?

That's easy if I get a lap map. The daily UI functionality already exists.

I likely would not integrate it into the neotracker.

Yeah neo tracker needs updating anyway, mostly just remembering how useful it was back in the day. I've got all but the UB pieces of the lab you're more than welcome to have if Katya doesn't have the full set.

#2752 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

LabRay will be in the next update along with Trudy fixed.

TODO

Mid Priority:

- Stock Market daily (premium).
- Autobattler (premium).
- Lever of doom daily (premium).
- Duplicate check for moneytreegrabber (unique grabs only setting)

Low Priority:
-  Dice-a-roo, Scorchy Slots, Gormball

#2753 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

@Valorous: The USAB isn't keeping track of the number of items bought. I use it to restock my mall, and without the counting feature it simply continually buys the same item.

#2754 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:32 AM

@Valorous: The USAB isn't keeping track of the number of items bought. I use it to restock my mall, and without the counting feature it simply continually buys the same item.

Could not reproduce.

#2755 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:44 AM

@Valorous Hey don't make the lever of doom a "daily" thing as in make it a tick option on the daily settings. Make it like the Kad feeder, edna quester and so on. Some people probably could want to leave it running for more time to actually get the avatar :p If this was already what you were doing please disregard :p

#2756 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

Could not reproduce.

This seems to happen when there are spaces between the item name, the "|" and the price, and between the second "|" and the quantity desired. I use excel to build out lists of items, prices, and quantities, but when I copy them over from excel to the text file for upload, there are spaces between each item, the price, and the quantity.

#2757 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:35 PM

This seems to happen when there are spaces between the item name, the "|" and the price, and between the second "|" and the quantity desired. I use excel to build out lists of items, prices, and quantities, but when I copy them over from excel to the text file for upload, there are spaces between each item, the price, and the quantity.

This will be fixed in the next update along with trudy and the labray.

If it should please you I frowned when I read these steps to reproduce.

#2758 howaboutthat

howaboutthat
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:41 PM

So many changes and improvements lately! Nice work @Valorous! How does the FC in premium work? Does it somehow auto bet, or do we pick the pirates we want?

#2759 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:52 AM

So many changes and improvements lately! Nice work @Valorous! How does the FC in premium work? Does it somehow auto bet, or do we pick the pirates we want?

Auto bets.

Released

Another update. Money Tree Grabber now has an option to exclude items you have grabbed.

ValorSuite premium can now be paid for in Bitcoin.

Edited by Valorous, 02 July 2016 - 05:53 PM.

#2760 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:45 AM

@Valorous: Does the program not collect bank interest anymore? It's been three days of checking and it still hasn't picked up the interest once.

#2761 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

@Valorous: Does the program not collect bank interest anymore? It's been three days of checking and it still hasn't picked up the interest once.

Three days of continuously running?

#2762 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

Three days of continuously running?

Not 100% continuous, but definitely 20+ hours/day. Also, there has been a bunch of unhandled exceptions lately. I assume this is not an issue with VS, but is there anyway you can have it not stop the USAB/MSAB from stopping when it encounters one?

#2763 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:48 AM

Not 100% continuous, but definitely 20+ hours/day. Also, there has been a bunch of unhandled exceptions lately. I assume this is not an issue with VS, but is there anyway you can have it not stop the USAB/MSAB from stopping when it encounters one?

I have fixed the bank interest bug. By definition unhandled exceptions are non-recoverable. There are a bunch of ugly hacks I could do but the best option is to find out what causes them and fix them. If the cause is Neopets and I highly suspect it is then my only option is to implement those hacks.

#2764 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:35 AM

VS Premium worth it? Is pet zapping a daily? or maybe a stock market ABer?

#2765 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:20 AM

VS Premium worth it? Is pet zapping a daily? or maybe a stock market ABer?

Pet Zapping is a daily as well as food club.

High Priority:
- Mono crossplatform (on hold due to crypto)

Mid Priority:
- Stock Market daily (premium).
- Autobattler (premium).
- Lever of doom (bot -- not daily - premium).
- Duplicate check for moneytreegrabber (unique grabs only setting)

Low Priority:
- http://www.neopets.com/halloween/bagatelle.phtml
- http://www.neopets.com/halloween/corkgun.phtml
- http://www.neopets.com/medieval/cheeseroller.phtml (very low priority)
- http://www.neopets.com/halloween/gravedanger/ (unlikely)
- http://www.neopets.com/shenkuu/neggcave/
- http://www.neopets.com/space/coincidence.phtml
- Dice-a-roo, Scorchy Slots, Gormball
- Deadly Dice
- Free spin detection on wheels to spin again.

That's the current to-do list. Some of those games will be premium.

#2766 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:49 AM

Nice! That duplicate check will be super handy.

#2767 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:03 AM

Nice! That duplicate check will be super handy.

That's actually already released now.

#2768 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:54 AM

I'm really loving this app! Question. Sometimes when I run the bots, they don't actually do anything. Like I ran the Kad feeder for about 10 minutes and it stopped on its own. Is that an issue on Neo's end? 

#2769 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2016 - 08:54 AM

I'm really loving this app! Question. Sometimes when I run the bots, they don't actually do anything. Like I ran the Kad feeder for about 10 minutes and it stopped on its own. Is that an issue on Neo's end? 

Make sure you increase the run time :p

#2770 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:23 AM

Make sure you increase the run time :p

I'm an idiot. XD No wonder it was shutting off after a few minutes.

#2771 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:20 AM

May have been mentioned already but is the "deposit inventory if full" thing a premium option?

#2772 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:22 AM

May have been mentioned already but is the "deposit inventory if full" thing a premium option?

Nope, free for any user.

#2773 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:29 AM

doesnt work on mine then. Thats the only issue i run into when running the program for days on end

#2774 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:31 AM

doesnt work on mine then. Thats the only issue i run into when running the program for days on end

I've had sporadic issues with it when the inventory fills due to dailies. If auto buying, it properly deposits as it fills up. But if you get 50 items through dailies, sometimes it will not deposit, causing ABers to cease functioning.

#2775 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:12 AM

I've had sporadic issues with it when the inventory fills due to dailies. If auto buying, it properly deposits as it fills up. But if you get 50 items through dailies, sometimes it will not deposit, causing ABers to cease functioning.

How often would you like it to check inventory then? Right now it only checks when bots are being actively run.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users