Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2776 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

I've had times when the MSAB has attempted to buy an item but misses out due to having a full inventory. I'm not sure the best way to rectify things.

#2777 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:36 AM

How often would you like it to check inventory then? Right now it only checks when bots are being actively run.

Well like once an hour or something? Or as soon as it detects a full inventory to be honest :p Instead of showing a messagebox maybe just make it deposit if the option is checked, otherwise do show the msgbox :p

#2778 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:44 AM

I've had times when the MSAB has attempted to buy an item but misses out due to having a full inventory. I'm not sure the best way to rectify things.

Well like once an hour or something? Or as soon as it detects a full inventory to be honest :p Instead of showing a messagebox maybe just make it deposit if the option is checked, otherwise do show the msgbox :p

Can you get me a copy of the HTML when that happens?

#2779 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:49 AM

Can you get me a copy of the HTML when that happens?

Doesn't it detect already? iirc your suite shows a error saying the inventory is full ;o

#2780 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

Doesn't it detect already? iirc your suite shows a error saying the inventory is full ;o

Only in certain cases. I will broaden the search and handling for the next patch.

Edit: Released.

Edited by Valorous, 07 July 2016 - 05:15 PM.

#2781 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:31 PM

Full inventory has occasionally been a problem for me too, mostly when the items from dailies accumulate.

Is the neomail notification still in the works? A pop up box notification for when the account receives a neomail would be excellent!

#2782 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

Full inventory has occasionally been a problem for me too, mostly when the items from dailies accumulate.

Is the neomail notification still in the works? A pop up box notification for when the account receives a neomail would be excellent!

It seems that one of the recent releases broke the neomail notification and many of the dailies. For example, I haven't had the healing springs run in over 12 hours (usually runs every 30 minutes - and yes, it is checked).

#2783 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

Full inventory is fixed and the neomail notification is already done.

It seems that one of the recent releases broke the neomail notification and many of the dailies. For example, I haven't had the healing springs run in over 12 hours (usually runs every 30 minutes - and yes, it is checked).

In my testing I have been unable to reproduce this. Both the neomail notification and the dailies still function as expected.

#2784 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:17 PM

Full inventory is fixed and the neomail notification is already done.

In my testing I have been unable to reproduce this. Both the neomail notification and the dailies still function as expected.

I don't know what to say. At this very moment I have a neomail and have not seen any popup, and I also have healing springs (along with every other daily) enabled and none have happened in well over 6 hours. I've tried restarting my system as well as restarting VS. I've also disabled and reenabled dailies.

Here's a full hour of a fresh run log. Seems like WoM is the only daily that is working - yes, I know it's only an hour, but it's been nearly a full day without many of the dailies ever running.

image.png

Also, I frequently get this error when using the USAB. It does not stop the program - just simply spams popup notifications and alerts:

Capture.png

Edited by vendetta.inc, 08 July 2016 - 10:23 PM.

#2785 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

@Valorous: The daily issue seems to have fixed itself - my apologies for bringing that up.

Here's tonight's screenshot of the USAB error messages. I have a list of hundreds of items that I have set VS to purchase at random. Over the course of a few hours, I get many errors:

Capture.png

Edited by vendetta.inc, 09 July 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#2786 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:19 PM

@Valorous: The daily issue seems to have fixed itself - my apologies for bringing that up.

Here's tonight's screenshot of the USAB error messages. I have a list of hundreds of items that I have set VS to purchase at random. Over the course of a few hours, I get many errors:

Capture.png

Check your PM.

#2787 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

@Valorous is there any way to not have the dailies messed up with every update? everytim theres an update i have to check and uncheck the boxes of the dailies because it unchecks the ones i had checked, and check some random ones. a pain in the ass to any1 that uses multiple accounts

thanks

#2788 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

@Valorous is there any way to not have the dailies messed up with every update? everytim theres an update i have to check and uncheck the boxes of the dailies because it unchecks the ones i had checked, and check some random ones. a pain in the ass to any1 that uses multiple accounts

thanks

This - I've lost millions to the inadvertent 'checking' of the Wheel of Extravagance following updates.

#2789 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

This - I've lost millions to the inadvertent 'checking' of the Wheel of Extravagance following updates.

thats awful ... lucky for me it never checked that box for any of my accounts. it seems to have a taste for the faerie caves tho LOL

#2790 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

thanks

Yes please. I am glad it's not just me. Every other day I will check and be like WTF I know I didn't click these. Good to know it's happening to other folks as well. To be honest, I think what prompted me to check was I saw that I did Wheel of Extravagance and I was thinking "hmm that's odd" so I went to take a look and noticed other stuff was unchecked. I have had to recheck my choices probably 3 times in the last week or so.

#2791 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

Yes please. I am glad it's not just me. Every other day I will check and be like WTF I know I didn't click these. Glad to know it's happening to other folks as well.

i was not sure if it was only me too. i only started using it recently and didnt know. but after the last two updates i noticed it and realzed it was the common thing for the both times so it has to be it

#2792 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

thanks

thats awful ... lucky for me it never checked that box for any of my accounts. it seems to have a taste for the faerie caves tho LOL

Yes please. I am glad it's not just me. Every other day I will check and be like WTF I know I didn't click these. Good to know it's happening to other folks as well. To be honest, I think what prompted me to check was I saw that I did Wheel of Extravagance and I was thinking "hmm that's odd" so I went to take a look and noticed other stuff was unchecked. I have had to recheck my choices probably 3 times in the last week or so.

I can't reliably reproduce this bug but I won't release another version until I believe it is fixed.

Edited by Valorous, 13 July 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#2793 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

I can't reliably reproduce this bug but I won't release another version until I believe it is fixed.

Sweet. Thanks for the fast response! Another question, for premium and food club betting, is there an algorithm the program uses and then places bets dependent upon risk, or are the bets imported from like a PetPet page or something? This is a feature I am interested in, and we've talked about it before, but I was curious where the bets came from, or if the user entered them manually in VS, and then the program imported them to Neo.

#2794 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

thank you!

#2795 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

Sweet. Thanks for the fast response! Another question, for premium and food club betting, is there an algorithm the program uses and then places bets dependent upon risk, or are the bets imported from like a PetPet page or something? This is a feature I am interested in, and we've talked about it before, but I was curious where the bets came from, or if the user entered them manually in VS, and then the program imported them to Neo.

Pet pages.

#2796 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:53 PM

Pet pages.

Can you PM me which? Is it someone who is relatively successful, or is that an option we as the user have to manipulate on our own? I was just curious as to what happens if someone doesn't update that particular pet page. I have an old account, so I could make a lot off of Food Club (I have in the past, when I used to manually do the bets) but I've gotten lazy and would love to automate. I'll likely purchase a month of premium when I get home from work in about 15 minutes because I do want to try it out.

#2797 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

Can you PM me which? Is it someone who is relatively successful, or is that an option we as the user have to manipulate on our own? I was just curious as to what happens if someone doesn't update that particular pet page. I have an old account, so I could make a lot off of Food Club (I have in the past, when I used to manually do the bets) but I've gotten lazy and would love to automate. I'll likely purchase a month of premium when I get home from work in about 15 minutes because I do want to try it out.

Done and I'm open to suggestions.

#2798 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:17 PM

I have the same issue with dailies and updates. I wasn't sure it was related with updates though, checked boxes just started behave very oddly several days ago. There are days when even when the boxes are checked (I verified), the program doesn't do a specific task (most often Trudy's Surprise and Wheel of Knowledge). I really hope it's because of updates, I'll write again if this continue happening.

#2799 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

Yup, same issue for the enabled dailies for me too.

It also seems to not be going to the Healing Springs for some reason. This only happens sporadically though, which is weird.

Here's a screenie:

Spoiler

Good grief, and I just realized that Wheel of Extravagance became checked again...

(Healing Springs was still checked though, so the fact that it's not appearing doesn't seem related to the changing dailies...)

#2800 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

Good grief, and I just realized that Wheel of Extravagance became checked again...

This is somewhat a issue :p @Valorous when you usually add a new daily the .sav file gets "weird" (sorry for the lack of a better term). Probably because you're using id numbers for each daily or something? Not that it's a major issue but if you one day get time to maybe change the way this happens or maybe make the new dailies a higher id number from the last one. Hope it makes sense if not i'll try to explain better through pm :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users