Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2801 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:51 AM

This is somewhat a issue :p @Valorous when you usually add a new daily the .sav file gets "weird" (sorry for the lack of a better term). Probably because you're using id numbers for each daily or something? Not that it's a major issue but if you one day get time to maybe change the way this happens or maybe make the new dailies a higher id number from the last one. Hope it makes sense if not i'll try to explain better through pm :p

The serializer is getting confused because of a combination of factors.

#2802 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:57 AM

Although the boxes are checked, the program still doesn't do Trudy Surprise and Wheel of Knowledge.

Also I noticed it collects the bank interested on one of the accounts and not on the others and I can't even find where to modify that.

#2803 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:32 PM

Although the boxes are checked, the program still doesn't do Trudy Surprise and Wheel of Knowledge.

Also I noticed it collects the bank interested on one of the accounts and not on the others and I can't even find where to modify that.

It will all be fixed next update.

#2804 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:41 PM

Thank you! Than would be awesome!

#2805 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

Thank you! Than would be awesome!

Released. Dailies will have to be setup for the last time.

#2806 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Capture.png

Hangs on startup. I've downloaded fresh from the link on the front page and deleted the whole directory.

#2807 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

Capture.png

Hangs on startup. I've downloaded fresh from the link on the front page and deleted the whole directory.

Create a folder called "Logs" as of right now. Update in a few hours.

#2808 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:45 PM

Create a folder called "Logs" as of right now. Update in a few hours.

Worked.

#2809 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:15 PM

Worked.

Update released fixing this.

#2810 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

Random question. If I bought premium, how do I turn it on in the app? (I may have put my neopets username instead of my neocodex name since that's what it sounded like it wanted)

#2811 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:12 AM

Random question. If I bought premium, how do I turn it on in the app? (I may have put my neopets username instead of my neocodex name since that's what it sounded like it wanted)

No, that's correct. It's activated manually and you typically get an email. It does want your neopets username.

#2812 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:34 PM

No, that's correct. It's activated manually and you typically get an email. It does want your neopets username.

Yeah I got the e-mail not long ago. :) I just realized that I may have derped and put the wrong name in but it's working now. XD

#2813 Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:17 AM

Dailies seem to untick themselves every time I exit out? :o

edit: nvm. I didn't read. :p

Edited by Aerodactyl, 18 July 2016 - 08:19 AM.

#2814 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

Is it just me or does the MSAB Never spot an item with over a 10m Profit? Ive been running it in stamps and I'm sure they stock but the MSAB doesnt detect them. I even have my refresh rates to 3 to 4 seconds.

#2815 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:47 AM

I'm getting an exception at the "Checking for updates" stage. I can ignore it and everything seems to work okay, but it's a bit annoying.

#2816 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 03:19 PM

I'm getting an exception at the "Checking for updates" stage. I can ignore it and everything seems to work okay, but it's a bit annoying.

Try this:

https://www.dropbox....rSuite.exe?dl=0

StockMarket has been added as a premium daily.

Edited by Valorous, 26 July 2016 - 03:19 PM.

#2817 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:20 PM

Hey Valorous,

it's a while since I played Neopets the last time, so I was not in need of your suite for the past months. Did you change something with the AP? It won't update the prices in my shop, neither old ones nor news. I set the AP to the recommanded settings. Could you help?

#2818 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

Hey Valorous,

it's a while since I played Neopets the last time, so I was not in need of your suite for the past months. Did you change something with the AP? It won't update the prices in my shop, neither old ones nor news. I set the AP to the recommanded settings. Could you help?

Check "Price Items over 0?" Make sure the interval is over 1.

It will now price your shop whenever it needs to. If you want it to force it to then right click your account, Run Shop AP Now.

If it still doesn't work redownload a copy from the first post and repeat these steps.

#2819 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:10 AM

Thanks, now it works :)

#2820 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:16 AM

I bought Premium and left the program run for some time still no Food Club bets were made :(

Is there any time restriction about Trudy's Surprise? I never wants to run it when I log in and even when I leave it to run for hours sometimes it's still left undone.

#2821 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

I bought Premium and left the program run for some time still no Food Club bets were made :(

Is there any time restriction about Trudy's Surprise? I never wants to run it when I log in and even when I leave it to run for hours sometimes it's still left undone.

Food Club bets are only made when one of the people update their pet page with a new list.

Trudy runs when it wants to but if you're still having trouble give it a restart and let it run until next Neopets day.

#2822 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

Thank you, I'll leave it run for the night then.

#2823 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:36 AM

So I found the problem with Trudy's Surprise - the program says the task is completed but the log says "TrudySurprise completed!

{"error":"Trudy Daily: Load failed."}"

And in fact when I log in my account the wheel is not spun at all.

#2824 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:14 AM

The haggle multiplier function definitely gives me the same error. I even increase my % to 1.01 or slightly higher and repeatedly get the error. I get enough other items also so I can't complain too much.

As for the dailies problem, that seems to happen to me also. At that point I delete the save file and do it again.

But yooooo can I request a brain tree questing function? Is that a thing?

Also, the program definitely did not spot a Snowbunny Stamps I know to have stocked while I was on, and also a Thyoras Tear. Both didn't go quickly and both I got the 2nd best item. Both times it seemed extremely odd that I didn't spot them.

Best thing I've spotted is a Nibbled Cooking Pot Stamp, which would go along with the 10m profit cap.

If that's a thing, then you should let us know.

#2825 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:17 PM

I had an object error on ValorSuite and now almost all of my NP on hand is gone, some very expensive trade items I have are gone, my bank account has been emptied...on my main account. My only account. Has anyone else just experienced this? I looked at the logs, but there is nothing to explain this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users