Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2826 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

I had an object error on ValorSuite and now almost all of my NP on hand is gone, some very expensive trade items I have are gone, my bank account has been emptied...on my main account. My only account. Has anyone else just experienced this? I looked at the logs, but there is nothing to explain this.

It sounds like you were hacked rather than a bug with VS. The object error thing was probably just by coincidence.

Edited by koutei, 07 August 2016 - 01:03 PM.

#2827 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

I would agree, but I cannot imagine how. I literally ran VS, got an object error on AuctionSniper, quit the app, logged into Neopets, updated an item price, opened VS, saw my np balance, freaked out, logged back into Neopets and had a neomail about an auction I'd won but the item showed "%obj_name" instead of an item name and everything was gone. I use a Mac with the built-in firewall blocking incoming and outgoing connections except for specific exceptions, haven't clicked on any links on Neopets, or any other links of any kind today whatsoever, haven't logged into any weird pages as I check my URL bar and I run VS on a virtual Windows machine with nothing else installed on it. I wish Neopets let you view more than just the item transfer log (mine's empty). 

Edited by Nicotine, 07 August 2016 - 01:21 PM.

#2828 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:13 AM

auto trainer seem's to not work just spams my pet submitted training order.

#2829 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:29 AM

Only issue I see is that it will get a faerie quest but wont complete it until i restart the program

#2830 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:23 AM

So I found the problem with Trudy's Surprise - the program says the task is completed but the log says "TrudySurprise completed!

{"error":"Trudy Daily: Load failed."}"

And in fact when I log in my account the wheel is not spun at all.

On to-do list.

The haggle multiplier function definitely gives me the same error. I even increase my % to 1.01 or slightly higher and repeatedly get the error. I get enough other items also so I can't complain too much.

As for the dailies problem, that seems to happen to me also. At that point I delete the save file and do it again.

But yooooo can I request a brain tree questing function? Is that a thing?

Also, the program definitely did not spot a Snowbunny Stamps I know to have stocked while I was on, and also a Thyoras Tear. Both didn't go quickly and both I got the 2nd best item. Both times it seemed extremely odd that I didn't spot them.

Best thing I've spotted is a Nibbled Cooking Pot Stamp, which would go along with the 10m profit cap.

If that's a thing, then you should let us know.

What error?

I had an object error on ValorSuite and now almost all of my NP on hand is gone, some very expensive trade items I have are gone, my bank account has been emptied...on my main account. My only account. Has anyone else just experienced this? I looked at the logs, but there is nothing to explain this.

It sounds like you were hacked rather than a bug with VS. The object error thing was probably just by coincidence.

I agree with koutei. Neopets does not use SSL/TLS. All traffic including login is broadcasted freely over the internet for anyone with any capability to intercept.

auto trainer seem's to not work just spams my pet submitted training order.

This is a very rare issue that is fixed in my current copy (should be released in two weeks).

For now go and complete your pets training manually and this will go away.

Only issue I see is that it will get a faerie quest but wont complete it until i restart the program

On to-do list.

I am now away for approximately two weeks.

Edited by Valorous, 11 August 2016 - 08:26 AM.

#2831 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:01 AM

Update was released that fixes the AutoTrainer super rare bug and Trudy's Surprise.

Faerie quest bug will be looked into soon.

Edited by Valorous, 17 August 2016 - 05:02 AM.

#2832 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

I still don't know about Trudy, because I did it manually, but now all of a sudden on one of the accounts it insist to train my pets, although I haven't checked any boxes to do so. I don't want them trained and fortunately my inventory was full. On the other accounts nothing happened. Fortunately, because their inventories are empty :) and I don't want their pets trained either.

#2833 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:56 PM

I still don't know about Trudy, because I did it manually, but now all of a sudden on one of the accounts it insist to train my pets, although I haven't checked any boxes to do so. I don't want them trained and fortunately my inventory was full. On the other accounts nothing happened. Fortunately, because their inventories are empty :) and I don't want their pets trained either.

Can anyone second this bug?

I'm about to write a new saving engine because this is getting annoying.

Edited by Valorous, 18 August 2016 - 08:10 AM.

#2834 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:30 PM

I haven't tested Trudy's yet since I already did mine manually today, but FWIW, I have a few training checkboxes checked but VS is not training them. Was this supposed to be fixed in the latest release, or was that for a different thing?

#2835 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

I have a few training checkboxes checked but VS is not training them. Was this supposed to be fixed in the latest release, or was that for a different thing?

Just be aware that if you have an attribute checked for training and your level isn't high enough to enroll then VS won't enroll you. Check level and it will train your level until it can train your other attributes. Also if your hp is greater than 2x level you can't train other stats until it is within 2x.
Trainer has been working fine for me both at ninja and island schools.

Edited by sanceston, 18 August 2016 - 04:44 PM.

#2836 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

I stopped using the app for a month or two. I don't know if you changed something but now the AB is working wonderfully! I used to get 3 sec buy times with my connection and now they're down to 1 sec.

Anyway, it might just be a coincidence, great work nonetheless :)

#2837 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:46 AM

I stopped using the app for a month or two. I don't know if you changed something but now the AB is working wonderfully! I used to get 3 sec buy times with my connection and now they're down to 1 sec.

Anyway, it might just be a coincidence, great work nonetheless :)

A rewrite of the networking system with a priority manager was implemented.

#2838 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:23 PM

Just be aware that if you have an attribute checked for training and your level isn't high enough to enroll then VS won't enroll you. Check level and it will train your level until it can train your other attributes. Also if your hp is greater than 2x level you can't train other stats until it is within 2x.
Trainer has been working fine for me both at ninja and island schools.

That was probably the case for one of my pets, but I'm still able to train the other one on the website manually. Hmm...

I also seem to recall that VS used to have a message that warned if the pet couldn't be trained due to the level restrictions. Are those still warnings still in, or were they removed in a previous version?

#2839 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:52 PM

That was probably the case for one of my pets, but I'm still able to train the other one on the website manually. Hmm...

I also seem to recall that VS used to have a message that warned if the pet couldn't be trained due to the level restrictions. Are those still warnings still in, or were they removed in a previous version?

It no longer notifies of that after the rewrite. It was removed because there is no good reason to disable level training unless you want to entirely skip that pet. The notes from my UX people say that the checkbox should be removed and a checkbox to enable or disable the pet as a whole should be there.

#2840 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:45 AM

@Valorous

I'm getting this error every few minutes when running the main shop auto buyer, but the program still seems to be working:

QTnpuXT.jpg

#2841 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

@Valorous

I'm getting this error every few minutes when running the main shop auto buyer, but the program still seems to be working:

QTnpuXT.jpg

Remove that bot and readd it. If it still happens let me know.

#2842 Camper

Camper
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:35 AM

When I use the program should I just leave the Agent entry default?

#2843 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:21 PM

When I use the program should I just leave the Agent entry default?

You can leave it default but its better off if you use the string the website below gives for your current user agent:

http://www.whoishost...ols/user-agent/

#2844 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:09 AM

As far as I can see Trudy Surprise still doesn't work - at least for me.

I just bought another month of Premium and wanted this month to switch to another account but unfortunately it didn't ask me and assigned it to the previous one. Can something be done about this, please?

#2845 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

As far as I can see Trudy Surprise still doesn't work - at least for me.

I just bought another month of Premium and wanted this month to switch to another account but unfortunately it didn't ask me and assigned it to the previous one. Can something be done about this, please?

Send me a PM with your order number and the account you want it set to.

Edited by Valorous, 03 September 2016 - 12:39 PM.

#2846 4RM4N1

4RM4N1
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:47 PM

is it normal that the programm is really laggy after 3 accounts which are buying in official neopean shops? my pc specs are not that low with an i5 processor and 16GB RAM

#2847 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:19 AM

is it normal that the programm is really laggy after 3 accounts which are buying in official neopean shops? my pc specs are not that low with an i5 processor and 16GB RAM

No that is not normal. I will fix this for the next update.

Edit: Should be fixed. Let me know.

Edited by Valorous, 07 September 2016 - 08:44 AM.

#2848 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:36 PM

My VS just updated to v0.9.195.0 BETA, and now the AutoTrainer is trying to submit a training order every two seconds. What's up with that?

#2849 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:38 PM

Does this still happen?

My VS just updated to v0.9.195.0 BETA, and now the AutoTrainer is trying to submit a training order every two seconds. What's up with that?

Does this still happen too?

#2850 brokentrustee

brokentrustee
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:07 PM

Am I setting the bots to my time, or NST?

/edit/

thanks for the help!

Edited by brokentrustee, 14 September 2016 - 06:47 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users