Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2851 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:25 PM

Am I setting the bots to my time, or NST?

/edit/

thanks for the help!

Yours.

#2852 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:33 PM

@Valorous

Do you think you can add a way to copy bots or schedule them in intervals? I would like to run my bots 24/7 without manual intervention and just follow a plan. Say 30 min, 1 hour off, something like this. Right now I have to manually add and configure each one.

#2853 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

@Valorous

Do you think you can add a way to copy bots or schedule them in intervals? I would like to run my bots 24/7 without manual intervention and just follow a plan. Say 30 min, 1 hour off, something like this. Right now I have to manually add and configure each one.

You want a "at this time then every x seconds after that?"

#2854 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

You want a "at this time then every x seconds after that?"

Like they scheduler in Abrosia, they have a 7 day 24 hour grid, you choose the time slots in which the bots will (and will not) run. Would be cool if we can specify multiple time intervals in which the specific bot will run, e.g. from 7pm to 7:30pm, then 8pm to 8:30pm, then 9pm to 10pm, etc. This way you can leave the bot on 24/7, it will turn on depending on the time of the day.

Also another thought, the User Shop AB requires you to enter a price and quantity for each item, this can be hard for people with a big list to add and maintain. Maybe it can use the price from your price db and apply a percentage? Like XX% of item's price.

#2855 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

Like they scheduler in Abrosia, they have a 7 day 24 hour grid, you choose the time slots in which the bots will (and will not) run. Would be cool if we can specify multiple time intervals in which the specific bot will run, e.g. from 7pm to 7:30pm, then 8pm to 8:30pm, then 9pm to 10pm, etc. This way you can leave the bot on 24/7, it will turn on depending on the time of the day.

Also another thought, the User Shop AB requires you to enter a price and quantity for each item, this can be hard for people with a big list to add and maintain. Maybe it can use the price from your price db and apply a percentage? Like XX% of item's price.

This can be done but there would be implications on people's save files (they would have to reconfigure bots completely).

I'll put this on my high priority list. I got chain frozen so I need a new shell with atleast a million on it before I can start working.

#2856 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:05 PM

This can be done but there would be implications on people's save files (they would have to reconfigure bots completely).

I'll put this on my high priority list. I got chain frozen so I need a new shell with atleast a million on it before I can start working.

PM me the account name, I'll send some np. Cant help with shells though, I dont really do shells.

#2857 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:37 PM

For some reason, mine is coming up with the 'updating' and 'downloading', disappearing, and re-appearing over and over again. It goes on infitiely but the actual app never opens. What did I funk up? lol

Nevermind, deleted all Valor files and re-installed and it's working again!

Edited by Wynd, 12 October 2016 - 11:48 PM.

#2858 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:05 PM

kl9Lh2z.jpg

ValorSuite 1.0 is coming.

#2859 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:49 AM

In the SDBAutoPricer, a nice feature to have would be "Move to inventory if UNDER this price:" This would be helpful for getting rid of junk in the SDB and/or trying to get the rubbish avatar. For example, if I wanted to move all items worth less than 200np to my inventory so I can delete them.

#2860 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:10 PM

Major update released.

Let me know if anything weird happens or it's difficult to use.

#2861 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:08 PM

Major update released.

Let me know if anything weird happens or it's difficult to use.

I'll take a look on the weekend, a bit busy this week. Thanks for the fast return on that feature.

#2862 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

Valor - I love the new UI, but I'm a little confused with some of the features.

Are the numbers next to the Sunday through Saturday at the top supposed to represent days of the month? If I activate a program for say right now (11 PM on a Monday 3), it won't start?

Maybe if the bots were given a "run from/until", it'd be easier to schedule them? Or maybe I'm missing some functionalities that are there.

#2863 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:33 AM

Valor - I love the new UI, but I'm a little confused with some of the features.

Are the numbers next to the Sunday through Saturday at the top supposed to represent days of the month? If I activate a program for say right now (11 PM on a Monday 3), it won't start?

Maybe if the bots were given a "run from/until", it'd be easier to schedule them? Or maybe I'm missing some functionalities that are there.

Those are days of the week. 2pm Tuesday would be 2pm Today. You can increase the length of bots to increase their durations.

#2864 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:57 AM

The update looks great !! awesome work! :D

But I can't get the autobuyer to work :( I set it over the entire work (saturday to friday) but it still doesn't start :(

I think I did something wrong :lol2:

#2865 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:59 AM

The update looks great !! awesome work! :D

But I can't get the autobuyer to work :( I set it over the entire work (saturday to friday) but it still doesn't start :(

I think I did something wrong :lol2:

One wide block doesn't presently work correctly. I was noted by the QA team. You have to do them per day presently.

#2866 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:02 AM

One wide block doesn't presently work correctly. I was noted by the QA team. You have to do them per day presently.

Ooh hahaa thanks! will try that :D

#2867 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:25 AM

It looks so awesome! Great work!! I have no idea how to make it work. I tired to input a task to run at my current day and time, but it did nothing. Is there an easy way to run a task without having to line it up with the present day and time? 

#2868 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:39 AM

Hmm, no way to force start?

Didn't see I still needed to change Run from False to True, so it's 837 and now I seem to have to wait until 9?

It looks so awesome! Great work!! I have no idea how to make it work. I tired to input a task to run at my current day and time, but it did nothing. Is there an easy way to run a task without having to line it up with the present day and time? 

Open the bot settings (double click it) and make sure it's set to run.  (I'm also hoping for a "not on the hour" start option. More realistic that way too.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 18 October 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#2869 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

I still can't get it to start :o

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  :lol2:

eWrQgAl.png

#2870 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:07 AM

I still can't get it to start :o

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  :lol2:

eWrQgAl.png

It will only start at the beginning of it's scheduled time. If it is presently 11:55 and you want it to start at 12:00 then it will start in 5 minutes if you set it to 12:00.

Hmm, no way to force start?

Didn't see I still needed to change Run from False to True, so it's 837 and now I seem to have to wait until 9?

Open the bot settings (double click it) and make sure it's set to run.  (I'm also hoping for a "not on the hour" start option. More realistic that way too.

Force start should have shown up. Fixing that right now. Fixed.

Edited by Valorous, 18 October 2016 - 08:17 AM.

#2871 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

You're kind of awesome. Especially since you could be all "OMG you guys, I busted tail to make this program, and all its versions, and all you do is whinge about bugs. Like it or lump it." ;)

Signed, someone who's anxiety tends to prevent her from complaining/recommending in the real world.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 18 October 2016 - 08:21 AM.

#2872 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

Thank you very much :D It's working  :lol2:

#2873 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:00 AM

It will only start at the beginning of it's scheduled time. If it is presently 11:55 and you want it to start at 12:00 then it will start in 5 minutes if you set it to 12:00.

Ahhh this is what I was having trouble with. Thank you!!

#2874 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

In the SDBAutoPricer, a nice feature to have would be "Move to inventory if UNDER this price:" This would be helpful for getting rid of junk in the SDB and/or trying to get the rubbish avatar. For example, if I wanted to move all items worth less than 200np to my inventory so I can delete them.

On to-do list now.

This is coming.

You're kind of awesome. Especially since you could be all "OMG you guys, I busted tail to make this program, and all its versions, and all you do is whinge about bugs. Like it or lump it." ;)

Signed, someone who's anxiety tends to prevent her from complaining/recommending in the real world.

If I don't do my job properly then I can't expect people to succeed.

Thank you very much :D It's working  :lol2:

Ahhh this is what I was having trouble with. Thank you!!

Let me know if you find anything weird. I used all the accumulated premium money to hire UX & QA people for a few hours to give me a list of things to implement. I know there's still some bugs regarding resizing of windows.

#2875 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

Thanks! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users