Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2876 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

Update released. Includes the ability to randomize subsequent start times and allows the SDB pricer to move items to the inventory if the item is UNDER a set price.

#2877 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

Update released. Includes the ability to randomize subsequent start times and allows the SDB pricer to move items to the inventory if the item is UNDER a set price.

Hi Valorous,

Can you add something to copy a bot and paste it into another spot? So say I can make 1 bot and just keep copying and pasting it into all the other time slots or days but with the same settings.

Thanks

#2878 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:00 PM

Ha! I can't remove a bot. I can double click an empty space to receive "Add / Remove" but double clicking an existing one opens the options. Right clicking it does nothing.

Update released. Includes the ability to randomize subsequent start times

Love the option to randomize times! Thanks!

By the way, this update is amazeballs. I have never fed the kad so often/regularly. I'm going to have to try to only do once/twice a day, it's feeding so well.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 18 October 2016 - 07:07 PM.

#2879 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:21 PM

Thank you  :wub:

#2880 savethekings

savethekings
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

I still can't get it to start :o

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  :lol2:

eWrQgAl.png

Yeah, your problem is that program is in dutch

#2881 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:29 AM

Hi Valorous,

Can you add something to copy a bot and paste it into another spot? So say I can make 1 bot and just keep copying and pasting it into all the other time slots or days but with the same settings.

Thanks

On to-do list.

Ha! I can't remove a bot. I can double click an empty space to receive "Add / Remove" but double clicking an existing one opens the options. Right clicking it does nothing.

Hit delete on your keyboard for now. I'll fix that soon.

Copy & Paste from drop-down box now supported. Remove now works properly.

Edited by Valorous, 19 October 2016 - 01:24 PM.

#2882 Returningplayer

Returningplayer
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

This update is awesome. Personally doesn't change much for me since I just prefer to ab when I feel like it not leave the aber on and make it start at certain times but still a useful update if I want to do that.

Thanks for all the hard work :)

Edited by Returningplayer, 19 October 2016 - 07:44 PM.

#2883 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

Could we perhaps get a scroll bar? right now to view all pm hours i have to click a box then hit the down arrow till it scrolls to where i need.

That or a scale where we can see the whole day at once?

#2884 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:30 AM

Could we perhaps get a scroll bar? right now to view all pm hours i have to click a box then hit the down arrow till it scrolls to where i need.

That or a scale where we can see the whole day at once?

Mouse scroll wheel should work but scroll bar will be added soon.

#2885 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:27 AM

When I tried running program this morning, I was unable to add programs to the grid. I would click "add [any of the programs]" and nothing would happen (it didn't actually add them, tried this with all programs).

Edit to add: I was able to add programs fine yesterday

Also, some things I noticed about dailies... it doesn't run Grumpy King twice even though its a daily you can do two times a day. Also, today for whatever reason the program decided not to run Wheel of Knowledge or Wheel of Extravagance despite both of them being  enabled in my dailies.

Edited by renegade, 20 October 2016 - 06:28 AM.

#2886 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:26 AM

When I tried running program this morning, I was unable to add programs to the grid. I would click "add [any of the programs]" and nothing would happen (it didn't actually add them, tried this with all programs).

Edit to add: I was able to add programs fine yesterday

Also, some things I noticed about dailies... it doesn't run Grumpy King twice even though its a daily you can do two times a day. Also, today for whatever reason the program decided not to run Wheel of Knowledge or Wheel of Extravagance despite both of them being  enabled in my dailies.

Dailies are a false positive. They work properly but do not do things exactly at their interval as it was getting people frozen.

Adding programs does seem to fail in some cases. I'll work on it. Fixed.

Edited by Valorous, 20 October 2016 - 01:43 PM.

#2887 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:13 PM

Ah yep. I'm using a laptop. Excellent work on the update by the way :)
I'm curious how the stock market daily is set to work. Does it just but cheap stocks or does it sell too?

#2888 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:28 AM

Ah yep. I'm using a laptop. Excellent work on the update by the way :)
I'm curious how the stock market daily is set to work. Does it just but cheap stocks or does it sell too?

Only buys right now. Leaves selling 100% up to you. I'm considering making a threshold when to sell (multiplier).

#2889 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:40 AM

Only buys right now. Leaves selling 100% up to you. I'm considering making a threshold when to sell (multiplier).

Hi Valor,

I found some bugs.

• Start the program with no saves
  • Try to add a new account using the ui
  • Input information tab by tab, starting from login info
  • Eventually new blank "Add Account" windows will open endlessly
  • Temporary fix is to input only the login info and press save, then go back to edit

The other bug I see in the latest version (0.91.2.2)

• ValorSuite when enabled tries to login endlessly
  • Constantly saying "Did you login to Neopets?"

Thanks

Edited by kuwazome, 22 October 2016 - 05:45 AM.

#2890 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:57 AM

Hi Valor,

I found some bugs.

• Start the program with no saves
  • Try to add a new account using the ui
  • Input information tab by tab, starting from login info
  • Eventually new blank "Add Account" windows will open endlessly
  • Temporary fix is to input only the login info and press save, then go back to edit

The other bug I see in the latest version (0.91.2.2)

• ValorSuite when enabled tries to login endlessly
  • Constantly saying "Did you login to Neopets?"

Thanks

Update released to fix this.

#2891 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

Awesome. Thanks for the fast response as usual.

#2892 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

i just use this for the shop auto pricer works p good does it get prices from jn? or codex? 

thanks for the program!!!

#2893 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:37 PM

i just use this for the shop auto pricer works p good does it get prices from jn? or codex? 

thanks for the program!!!

It uses both as well as your shop wizard / SSW. In addition when the software is left open to idle it will search the SSW and shop wizard for newest prices and give them to a central database where everyone can benefit from it.

#2894 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:52 PM

Okay, it looks like the constant login problem is still happening on 0.91.2.3, heres how I produced it:

• Account is enabled
  • Copy and paste a bot into another slot
  • Might also trigger it on edit or delete, didnt confirm
  • Now the login loop starts happening

Found another one:

• Hold shift, click on a bot
  • Keep holding shift, click in a blank spot
  • You get an unhandled exception

Edited by kuwazome, 22 October 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#2895 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

Okay, it looks like the constant login problem is still happening on 0.91.2.3, heres how I produced it:

• Account is enabled
  • Copy and paste a bot into another slot
  • Might also trigger it on edit or delete, didnt confirm
  • Now the login loop starts happening

Found another one:

• Hold shift, click on a bot
  • Keep holding shift, click in a blank spot
  • You get an unhandled exception

The second bug is fixed in my repo now.

For the first one: does it happen more then 4 times? If so what is the message you get?

#2896 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

The second bug is fixed in my repo now.

For the first one: does it happen more then 4 times? If so what is the message you get?

I think it happens more than 4 times, its not happening at the moment. The message in the log was "Successfully logged in" and eventually it'll give the "Did you login to neopets?" popup.

#2897 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

I think it happens more than 4 times, its not happening at the moment. The message in the log was "Successfully logged in" and eventually it'll give the "Did you login to neopets?" popup.

That happens if you log in through your browser.

#2898 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:29 AM

That happens if you log in through your browser.

Yes but usually that will only say it once. This shows it many times consecutively and even when I dont login. It usually happens when I'm doing editing or pasting of my bots.

#2899 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:33 AM

This morning, the program keeps producing the message "Failed to get EdnaQuest page." when running the Edna Quester. I am having no issues accessing Edna manually on the site.

#2900 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:17 AM

Yes but usually that will only say it once. This shows it many times consecutively and even when I dont login. It usually happens when I'm doing editing or pasting of my bots.

This morning, the program keeps producing the message "Failed to get EdnaQuest page." when running the Edna Quester. I am having no issues accessing Edna manually on the site.

I'll check on these two when I have a new shell to use. I got frozen again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users