Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2901 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

I'll check on these two when I have a new shell to use. I got frozen again.

Are you using the same ip? If you already have frozen accounts on the same ip, its really easy for them just to ban again on the same ip.

#2902 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:36 PM

Anyone know how to give AB a "do not buy" list? I have 9 million Mutant Techo Plushie stamps.

Still. It's miles better than it used to be.

NVM, I hadn't changed the min profit setting. eek.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 26 October 2016 - 04:39 PM.

#2903 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

Anyone know how to give AB a "do not buy" list? I have 9 million Mutant Techo Plushie stamps.

I get this problem a bit too. Perhaps if the program could keep track of what is stocked in the user's shop and then let the user set a limit on the max number of an item to be bought(eg. Stop buying item X if 10+ item X in user shop)
A do not buy list would stil be appreciated though as the program can occasionally buy an item that is not profitable (thinking that it is)

On another note, I've had the program crash a few times when my Internet connection has been dodgy.

#2904 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:35 AM

NVM, I hadn't changed the min profit setting. eek.

I increased the default min profit for the next version.

I get this problem a bit too. Perhaps if the program could keep track of what is stocked in the user's shop and then let the user set a limit on the max number of an item to be bought(eg. Stop buying item X if 10+ item X in user shop)
A do not buy list would stil be appreciated though as the program can occasionally buy an item that is not profitable (thinking that it is)

On another note, I've had the program crash a few times when my Internet connection has been dodgy.

Next version will have a do not buy list at the minimum.

Released.

Edited by Valorous, 27 October 2016 - 02:51 PM.

#2905 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:12 AM

I increased the default min profit for the next version.

Next version will have a do not buy list at the minimum.

Released.

Hi Valor,

Do you think you can add a global stop and start time? So say at 10pm every night, the entire application just goes on pause. No dailies, no pet training, not shop restocking, etc. What I've noticed right now is that all the bots we can schedule in the scheduler, but overnight the other things in the account details form still run.

Thanks

#2906 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:20 PM

Hi Valor,

Do you think you can add a global stop and start time? So say at 10pm every night, the entire application just goes on pause. No dailies, no pet training, not shop restocking, etc. What I've noticed right now is that all the bots we can schedule in the scheduler, but overnight the other things in the account details form still run.

Thanks

Would you like the autotrainer and dailies to be its own bot?

#2907 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:41 PM

Would you like the autotrainer and dailies to be its own bot?

Yeah if you can put everything as their own bot I think that'll be really helpful.

Then the bot can be entirely independent and automated without any intervention.

Really helpful for those of us who are too busy with work to micromanage.

Thanks

#2908 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

Yeah if you can put everything as their own bot I think that'll be really helpful.

Then the bot can be entirely independent and automated without any intervention.

Really helpful for those of us who are too busy with work to micromanage.

Thanks

They've been swapped out in my repository. I just need accounts to test it.

#2909 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

lol @ whoever asked him if he was using a proxy

#2910 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:06 PM

lol @ whoever asked him if he was using a proxy

Do you actually understand how proxies work? They're essentially just a server that forwards your requests on behave of you, the proxy server itself still has an ip assigned to it... its not magic.

From my understanding, he uses AWS, and sure he can pay for an extra ips or two, but it still has to be done in the first place. He doesnt even care about getting iced, why would you assume he is assigning new ips to his proxy? This logic doesnt make sense.

Edited by kuwazome, 31 October 2016 - 04:06 PM.

#2911 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:52 AM

While I'm waiting for more shells:

1. Is there any settings that need better documentation?
  2. Has anyone noticed any strange bugs?

#2912 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:20 AM

While I'm waiting for more shells:

1. Is there any settings that need better documentation?
  2. Has anyone noticed any strange bugs?

Sometimes when the program starts, the saved bot locations are all incorrect. I'll take a screenshot next time, but basically some of the half hour time slots end up becoming 1 hour time slots and overlap each other.

Also I ran into that same issue of a continuous non-stop login loop when deleting existing bots and copying and pasting new bots.

#2913 Returningplayer

Returningplayer
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:31 PM

I love this app but for some reason it got glitchy tonight. Opened it and it got stuck in an endless update loop and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it. I ended up reinstalling it but for some reason everything doesn't work except from abing though abing is also a bit funky, like it doesn't take any screenshots of items bought anymore and it won't move the items automatically.

Kitchen quest does not work, always fails to get item, autoprice always says shop is worth 0 nps. Dailies and autotrainer also seem to be not working. For pet trainer the enabled button is grayed out.

#2914 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:17 AM

I love this app but for some reason it got glitchy tonight. Opened it and it got stuck in an endless update loop and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it. I ended up reinstalling it but for some reason everything doesn't work except from abing though abing is also a bit funky, like it doesn't take any screenshots of items bought anymore and it won't move the items automatically.

Kitchen quest does not work, always fails to get item, autoprice always says shop is worth 0 nps. Dailies and autotrainer also seem to be not working. For pet trainer the enabled button is grayed out.

I had the same thing I think. Program was running and alerted me an update was ready and requested I restart. Upon restarting it became stuck in an endless 'checking for update' loop. I haven't gone to the trouble of reinstalling yet.

#2915 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

Should be fixed.

#2916 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

I have to say I don't understand why the Dailies were changed and how this is better than before. I don't see an option for Force start nor a way to make it start at a precise time other than every hour and half an hour. So now it's 3:05 AM and I set the bot and I have to wait till 3:30 for it to start.

What is worse is that it doesn't run everything at once. The Wheel of Knowledge and Trudy for example are done whenever it decides, not when I run it the first time for the day. I don't know why. So I usually leave the Suite for hours to be sure that they are done. Now when I close the program and I run it later in the day, I'll have the same problem with waiting for a specific time for it to start.

Another thing, for several months now it says it does the monthly freebies but when I check, they are not collected and I have to do it manually.

Edited by Bendida, 12 November 2016 - 05:10 PM.

#2917 Returningplayer

Returningplayer
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

Its a bit different you have to double click on it and change run now to true. And when you want to turn it off you can change enabled to false.

That worked completely fine and was probably better for some. It was the most recent change with the Daily Automator which broke things for me. Now I can't do kitchen quest at all (always fails to get ingredients) and I can't price my stuff :/. Only the lack of autopricing kills me haha. Makes me realize how dependent I was on these tools cause otherwise I don't even wanna bother.

Dailies also aren't working as well as before you have to make sure you open vs at the right time (before the time you set the dailies for) while before you didn't have to do this.. This change to me was odd, the dailies were fine before though sometimes they didn't do it right away, now its a lot worse.

Edited by Returningplayer, 12 November 2016 - 07:09 PM.

#2918 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

Its a bit different you have to double click on it and change run now to true. And when you want to turn it off you can change enabled to false.

If you mean the Dailies, that's exactly what I am saying - there is NO such option, when you double click you just get the window with the list of the dailies, there's no 'run now'.

#2919 sanceston

sanceston
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:28 AM

If you mean the Dailies, that's exactly what I am saying - there is NO such option, when you double click you just get the window with the list of the dailies, there's no 'run now'.

This. I am also unable to copy the daily bot.
Also what's with the pet trainer? The 'enabled' check box is grayed out. I seem unable to activate it.

The pet feeder looks promising and I look forward to trying that out with gourmet club.

Edited by sanceston, 13 November 2016 - 02:22 AM.

#2920 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:08 AM

This. I am also unable to copy the daily bot.
Also what's with the pet trainer? The 'enabled' check box is grayed out. I seem unable to activate it.

The pet feeder looks promising and I look forward to trying that out with gourmet club.

PM me some shells to test with and I'll try to have everything 100% by tuesday. It seems a commit went to the main branch that was not supposed to and the build server pushed an update.

#2921 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:10 AM

The Edna bot keeps saying "Failed to gather an ingredient. Recalculating" and it does this despite starting different quests and/or restarting Valorsuite.

#2922 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:16 AM

I came here to report this (dailies wonky, no run now).

And that the shop APer isn't working.

And apparently, neither is my ABer now.

#2923 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:57 AM

I am assuming you are doing some work to the program since the dailies tab ans pet trainer tabs are missing! That's cool with me! :) Assuming I am right, if not... then there's a problem lol.

#2924 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:48 AM

I need shells or this can't get fixed.

#2925 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

I am assuming you are doing some work to the program since the dailies tab ans pet trainer tabs are missing! That's cool with me! :) Assuming I am right, if not... then there's a problem lol.

They aren't missing, they are now bots. You have to add them by clicking on the calendar. That's what some of us are complaining about :)

Edited by Bendida, 13 November 2016 - 10:51 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users