Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2976 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

Can you make it so we have a list of the most expensive items on our SDB when using the SDB auto pricer? It's nice to know how much it's worth, but not too useful if we don't know which are the items making our SDB valuable. Not sure if there's already a way to see it, but I couldn't find.

That would be amazing. And we could also see if there's any unpriced item.

This should be implemented for tonight.

Edit: Released. Clicked the Saved Html portion of the SDBAutoPricer for a report.

Edited by Valorous, 01 March 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#2977 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

This should be implemented for tonight.

Edit: Released. Clicked the Saved Html portion of the SDBAutoPricer for a report.

Thanks a lot for this!

#2978 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:50 AM

something i just noticed because i got my old account iced and am starting a new one from scratch on this but can we get a multiplier for the profit on the msab because the way it currently works is haggle multiplier * shop price + min profit < item value = buy but the problem is it doesnt take into account what your multiplier is for pricing your user shop so if you use it with a low enough min profit it can actually loose money which is counter productive on new accounts so if we could have another multiplier to make the formula work like haggle multiplier * shop price + min profit < item value * profit multiplier = buy

#2979 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

I need some assistance,

Today I've just downloaded Valorsuit again after a long time of not using it, somehow it is unable to save my settings each time I close the program. 

Also, it constantly generate blank note pad files after I close the program.

How do I fix these problems?

#2980 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for the great work! I just have a question: while I understand that the kad feeder will automatically feed the kad if you have the item in the inventory, I was wondering if it checks your SDB as well? Would be good if it does so I don't end up buying an item I already have.

#2981 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

something i just noticed because i got my old account iced and am starting a new one from scratch on this but can we get a multiplier for the profit on the msab because the way it currently works is haggle multiplier * shop price + min profit < item value = buy but the problem is it doesnt take into account what your multiplier is for pricing your user shop so if you use it with a low enough min profit it can actually loose money which is counter productive on new accounts so if we could have another multiplier to make the formula work like haggle multiplier * shop price + min profit < item value * profit multiplier = buy

I'll add an "apply shop price" boolean to it in settings.

I need some assistance,

Today I've just downloaded Valorsuit again after a long time of not using it, somehow it is unable to save my settings each time I close the program. 

Also, it constantly generate blank note pad files after I close the program.

How do I fix these problems?

Right click -> run as admin.

Thanks for the great work! I just have a question: while I understand that the kad feeder will automatically feed the kad if you have the item in the inventory, I was wondering if it checks your SDB as well? Would be good if it does so I don't end up buying an item I already have.

It does not check SDB. SDB checks take too long if you have a normal or large SDB.

#2982 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

Thanks for the response but I just have one more thing regarding the kad feeder. What happens when you run out of NPs on hand but have more in your bank? Does it automatically draw more for you or do I have to go draw it out myself before it'll start working again?

#2983 mrfloyd

mrfloyd
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:51 AM

I might be experiencing a bug with the Kad Feeder. I'm not sure, but it happened twice. Some items are not being bought, i think.

I checked my invent and from the 6 items that the bot bought, only these two were missing: xmas wocky cranberry meatloaf and plain sloth day burger

The log says it bought them, but when the bot attempted to feed one kad the burger, i got the message "I Think we fed the kad" but the screenshot provided said that I did not have the item. Oh and also I didnt feed any kad (in case you might think that's where the items went)

#2984 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

Thanks for the response but I just have one more thing regarding the kad feeder. What happens when you run out of NPs on hand but have more in your bank? Does it automatically draw more for you or do I have to go draw it out myself before it'll start working again?

It keeps the amount of NP within bounds

Account Settings -> Inventory -> MinNeopointsToKeep and MaxNeopointsToKeep

I might be experiencing a bug with the Kad Feeder. I'm not sure, but it happened twice. Some items are not being bought, i think.

I checked my invent and from the 6 items that the bot bought, only these two were missing: xmas wocky cranberry meatloaf and plain sloth day burger

The log says it bought them, but when the bot attempted to feed one kad the burger, i got the message "I Think we fed the kad" but the screenshot provided said that I did not have the item. Oh and also I didnt feed any kad (in case you might think that's where the items went)

That's normal. It will try every kad that is able to be fed at the same time.

Edited by Valorous, 08 March 2017 - 02:01 PM.

#2985 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:33 AM

@Valorous forgive me if this is answered already somewhere but is there a way for me to pick the codestone training school over the dubloon one? 

#2986 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

@Valorous forgive me if this is answered already somewhere but is there a way for me to pick the codestone training school over the dubloon one? 

No. It was never implemented.

#2987 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

No. It was never implemented.

Okay, thanks anyway :D

#2988 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

Okay, thanks anyway :D

You can request it with a subscription in the notes field.

#2989 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:00 PM

Question is it possible visit more than one shop like AB?? I prefer this program any way. Just was curious. 

#2990 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

Question is it possible visit more than one shop like AB?? I prefer this program any way. Just was curious. 

Add a second MSAB. You can add as many as you want.

#2991 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

Add a second MSAB. You can add as many as you want.

Changed my life - excellent advice!

#2992 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Changed my life - excellent advice!

AGREED thanks!

#2993 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

Do you have anything in the algorithm to make the autobuyer to stop? I see mine stops randomly and seems like it's after it's been a while since he found some items with the specific profit i have chosen on the settings. I have the Kad Feeder running at the same time and that one never stops unless specified  :unsure:

#2994 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

Is it possible to use the User Shop Autobuyer when we have a fairy quest?

Edit: While the question above is still valid, I can access the Swiz (I thought it was the "Space Coincidence" quest that blocked me). Do I have to have the Valorsuite Premium to use the User Shop Autobuyer?

Edited by InsertUsername, 17 March 2017 - 02:42 PM.

#2995 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

Is it possible to use the User Shop Autobuyer when we have a fairy quest?

Edit: While the question above is still valid, I can access the Swiz (I thought it was the "Space Coincidence" quest that blocked me). Do I have to have the Valorsuite Premium to use the User Shop Autobuyer?

No you don't need to have premium 

#2996 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

Weird.

When Valor Suite begins, it put all my items in the Safety Box, then do nothing. (I have put the option to only see successful trade to false.)

Also, is there a way to start Valorsuite in other time than hours or half-hour?

(So I can stop waiting 30 minutes to start a program)

#2997 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Weird.

When Valor Suite begins, it put all my items in the Safety Box, then do nothing. (I have put the option to only see successful trade to false.)

Also, is there a way to start Valorsuite in other time than hours or half-hour?

(So I can stop waiting 30 minutes to start a program)

I haven't been following on his updates because the program is really different than what it used to be. What i do is double click and change the botstate to Running

#2998 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

I haven't been following on his updates because the program is really different than what it used to be. What i do is double click and change the botstate to Running

I do the same. Especially about Dailies you can also check "Start Dailies on Login" from you account settings. I don't use it because the program does the dailies and just kind of stops. Still seems active but doesn't check for Healing Springs, Snowager or other repetitive dailies. Also, it fails to do all the dailies on all my accounts in the beginning, for example it refuses to do the Wheel of Knowledge for just one account and does it sometimes later. So when this function is activated it just doesn't do it at all. I gave up trying to figure it out and use "Run Now".

#2999 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

But when I change the botstate to running, it doesn't do anything until half an hour passed.

#3000 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

I have it like this : 

1073bcfa5f8584cc5631c9b7f840c59d.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users