Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#776 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Would you be able to make it an option, check boxes or whatnot, to do Faerie Quests and depositing items from your inventory to the SDB?

I honestly find both extremely grating because I have a specific pet I want to train which is never my active. And I always discard items myself and like keeping a near full inventory jic the Pant Devil or any stealing RE happens.

Thanks Val!

Disable faerie quests by setting the maximum cost to 0 in Misc Settings.

I'll add a toggle for auto deposit on start.

#777 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

*waits for the Wheel of Extravagance option to land on AVATAR*

LOL, so many NP lost :(

#778 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Is there an option for the Wheel of Extravagance yet? If you need some NP funds, hit me up :) I'm willing to donate a bit to keep your research going :)

#779 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

Oh, thats a great idea Strategist! If thats one thing I can do, yay! I don't have MUCH np mind you, but whatever you need, I'll see if I can help out too! ^^

#780 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

- Wheel of Knowledge
- DesertedTomb
- Version 0.8.9.12

- Beginnings of support for getting logged out randomly
- Misc Setting for selecting if you should have your inventory dumped to the SDB when the Suite starts.
- Version 0.8.10.0

- Wheel of Extravagance
- Version 0.8.11.0

Edited by Valorous, 24 July 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#781 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

This program is simply amazing, thanks so much for making it! ^__^

The only issue I have is how the Wheel of Extravagance is automatically played when I run the Daily Automator. Took me by surprise a little bit - luckily I didn't lose the 100k. Would it be possible to make that wheel optional?

#782 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

This program is simply amazing, thanks so much for making it! ^__^

The only issue I have is how the Wheel of Extravagance is automatically played when I run the Daily Automator. Took me by surprise a little bit - luckily I didn't lose the 100k. Would it be possible to make that wheel optional?

I'm going to make them all optional when I have time. It should take 40 minutes tops to do and all I have is 30-40 spare seconds at a time until Saturday.

Edited by Valorous, 24 July 2013 - 05:42 PM.

#783 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

thanks a lot valorous! i'm using the usershop autobuyer to hoard as many rusty old cans as possible to be discarded later for the rubbish avatar. :lol:

cck2.jpg

while i was running the program i noticed this. in the settings i've selected "move to sdb". :ohwell: what is it trying to do really?

#784 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

thanks a lot valorous! i'm using the usershop autobuyer to hoard as many rusty old cans as possible to be discarded later for the rubbish avatar. :lol:

cck2.jpg

while i was running the program i noticed this. in the settings i've selected "move to sdb". :ohwell: what is it trying to do really?

My server did not respond in time when the client attempted to send it updated pricing data (shop wizard). It retrys every five minutes.

- Some configurable options for DailyAutomator.
- Version 0.8.12.0

Edited by Valorous, 25 July 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#785 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

is the AAA autobuyer working ????  :(

#786 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

is the AAA autobuyer working ????   :(

Yes.

#787 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

awww i have another question, why it says that usershop ab is in beta???

#788 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

awww i have another question, why it says that usershop ab is in beta???

It's not done. It's usable and it works most of the time but it's not done.

#789 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

ohhh, but it looks like was not working 

anyway thanks :)

#790 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

ohhh, but it looks like was not working 

anyway thanks :)

???????????????????????????????

Starr just showed it was working.

#791 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

nqr9.jpg

ok i'm having a problem now. i left this running for 2 hours today and it said it has bought 3000 rusty old cans, but when i checked there are only 298? the items never been transferred to the sdb (i think) and when i logged in there are 50 cans in my inventory. :S

i also not being notified of the faerie quests that i received. is it because i turned off the central database pricing? :unsure:

when i stopped the program i've accumulated nearly 30 messages saying the shop-owner is frozen. anyway i can switch this off?

Edited by Starrr, 26 July 2013 - 06:10 AM.

#792 Lv5Charmander

Lv5Charmander
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Is there a way to tell at what speed did you bought an item at? For the AAA ABer.

#793 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

nqr9.jpg

ok i'm having a problem now. i left this running for 2 hours today and it said it has bought 3000 rusty old cans, but when i checked there are only 298? the items never been transferred to the sdb (i think) and when i logged in there are 50 cans in my inventory. :S

i also not being notified of the faerie quests that i received. is it because i turned off the central database pricing? :unsure:

when i stopped the program i've accumulated nearly 30 messages saying the shop-owner is frozen. anyway i can switch this off?

Looking into this. Done. Try the update.

Is there a way to tell at what speed did you bought an item at? For the AAA ABer.

It tells you when it buys something.

- Shop AutoBuyer now properly moves items to the location selected.
- No more user was frozen messages (hopefully).
- Version 0.8.13.1

Edited by Valorous, 26 July 2013 - 08:02 AM.

#794 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

bad news, i tested it again. i bought until 65 rusty old cans, logout, look at my inventory and there are 50 cans. the number of cans in my sdb hasn't changed. :S so is it supposed to buy an item, throw it into the sdb like what i set or buy all the items and wait until buy time is over and throw everything into the sdb??

but the good news is, no more user frozen messages. :wub:  it speeds things up a bit i think.

Edited by Starrr, 26 July 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#795 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

Try this this latest bugfix update.

#796 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

tried it and it works. ;) thanks! if anything funny happens again i'll let you know.

#797 Azirus

Azirus
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hi Valorous, I was wondering if the MTG supports wildcards?

Like * Map instead of listing all the maps like Secret Laboratory Map, Spooky Treasure Map etc...?

#798 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

The daily automateor is amazing.

Just adds to an already superb suite.

Thanks Valo.

#799 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

tried it and it works. ;) thanks! if anything funny happens again i'll let you know.

Excellent

Hi Valorous, I was wondering if the MTG supports wildcards?

Like * Map instead of listing all the maps like Secret Laboratory Map, Spooky Treasure Map etc...?

It does not though regular expressions will be a possibility in the future. For now it is on the "in a long time" category.

The daily automateor is amazing.

Just adds to an already superb suite.

Thanks Valo.

Glad you like it!

#800 yolo

yolo
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for this Valorous (:

What's the best settings to run the Kad feeder on?  I left it on for 3 hours and it didn't feed any kads :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users