Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#826 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

sorry havent been on in a while i love alot of the updates but could you make the daily automator move the items to shop or sdb when done

#827 Gunar

Gunar
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Any chance you'll ever develop it for Mac?

#828 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Any chance you'll ever develop it for Mac?

Not until a (fast) managed solution to shapeshifter is finished.

Work on the new dailys will start when someone donates a shell to me with atleast enough starting capital on it to test with (I don't presently have an account).

Edited by Valorous, 02 August 2013 - 03:06 AM.

#829 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:21 AM

Work on the new dailys will start when someone donates a shell to me with atleast enough starting capital on it to test with (I don't presently have an account).

how old does the account have to be and how much capital

#830 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

how old does the account have to be and how much capital

At least old enough to do the dailies and at least enough capital to do each daily twice but preferably three times (for accuracy).

Edited by Valorous, 02 August 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#831 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

Shouldn't there be some type of delay between the dailies being done?? o-O it does all of them in less time than it takes to spin one wheel!

#832 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

Shouldn't there be some type of delay between the dailies being done?? o-O it does all of them in less time than it takes to spin one wheel!

It's on my to-do list haha...

Very little time so much to do.

- Timing settings to slow down the DailyAutomator.
- Version 0.8.18.0

Edited by Valorous, 02 August 2013 - 04:08 PM.

#833 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

It's on my to-do list haha...

Very little time so much to do.

- Timing settings to slow down the DailyAutomator.
- Version 0.8.18.0

Well. fantastic work anyway :) for now I will just keep it off my main

Ty!

#834 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

How much capital would you need? ^^

#835 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

It keeps telling me:

ValorousNeopetsSuite.Resources.SQLite0.sql resource seems to have been misplaced.

I tried redownloading it, but it keeps coming up with that same error. I can't get it to start.

When I redownloaded it, it went though it's updating phase, (and came up with "successfully updated" about 2-3 times), and then I tried to start it and that appeared.

It worked fine before.

Edited by Satsuki, 03 August 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#836 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Same with me. I can't install it anymore. (and that was after I had to shut norton off in order to download it) Norton is a bitch.

Edited by Hypercube, 04 August 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#837 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

valorous will you add a feature to add items bought using usershop autobuyer to be automatically moved to the gallery? i'm starting my gallery soon and i wanna do everything in one go lol. #aintnobodygotimeforthat

Edited by Starrr, 04 August 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#838 BlueDraik

BlueDraik
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

It keeps telling me:

ValorousNeopetsSuite.Resources.SQLite0.sql resource seems to have been misplaced.

I tried redownloading it, but it keeps coming up with that same error. I can't get it to start.

When I redownloaded it, it went though it's updating phase, (and came up with "successfully updated" about 2-3 times), and then I tried to start it and that appeared.

It worked fine before.

Same here

#839 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

sorry havent been on in a while i love alot of the updates but could you make the daily automator move the items to shop or sdb when done

Run the money tree grabber right after and it'll move them to the sdb.

#840 Star86

Star86
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

It keeps telling me:

It worked fine before.

I have the same problem. Downloaded it today and couldn't get it to run. Tried three time.

#841 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Well. fantastic work anyway :) for now I will just keep it off my main

Ty!

???

I had JUST posted saying what you wanted was implemented.

How much capital would you need? ^^

Enough to do each daily thrice.

It keeps telling me:

It worked fine before.

Fixed.

Same with me. I can't install it anymore. (and that was after I had to shut norton off in order to download it) Norton is a bitch.

Fixed

valorous will you add a feature to add items bought using usershop autobuyer to be automatically moved to the gallery? i'm starting my gallery soon and i wanna do everything in one go lol. #aintnobodygotimeforthat

It's now on my list. I need an account first.

Same here

Fixed

I have the same problem. Downloaded it today and couldn't get it to run. Tried three time.

It's fixed.

- Fixed resources issues.
- Version 0.8.18.1

#842 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Ohhh any chance for a Gallery price checker at all? I would use the SDB pricer in the program manager here but its a pain removing from gallery, pricing in the sdb, then trying to find everything again to re-add to the gallery. Would make life so much easier if you can (if not that's cool, just a suggestion).

#843 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

Ohhh any chance for a Gallery price checker at all? I would use the SDB pricer in the program manager here but its a pain removing from gallery, pricing in the sdb, then trying to find everything again to re-add to the gallery. Would make life so much easier if you can (if not that's cool, just a suggestion).

As long as you're aware that it won't be able to price anything that costs over 99,999 NP I can write it.

#844 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

As long as you're aware that it won't be able to price anything that costs over 99,999 NP I can write it.

I'm guessing this is something to do with not having access to the UB prices right? My gallery is mostly UB, so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile for me at this stage, however, some people may be able to utilise it :)

#845 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm guessing this is something to do with not having access to the UB prices right? My gallery is mostly UB, so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile for me at this stage, however, some people may be able to utilise it :)

You would be correct.

- BuriedTreasure
- HealingSprings
- Version 0.8.19.0

- Better premium event handler.
- Version 0.8.19.1

Edited by Valorous, 04 August 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#846 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Valorous, so would that be maybe 100K? I'm not sure how much it'd be >>

#847 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

I like the new added Dailies man, good shit!

#848 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

???

I had JUST posted saying what you wanted was implemented.

Enough to do each daily thrice.

Fixed.

Fixed

It's now on my list. I need an account first.

Fixed

It's fixed.

- Fixed resources issues.
- Version 0.8.18.1

Oh! So you did!!! I read that wrong, I thought you were saying you WANTED to implement it :p

TY very much!!! :)

#849 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

- MeteorCrashSite
- Version 0.8.20.0

#850 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Buried Treasure doesn't select a spot on the board and Altador prizes is on the wrong link.

I'll provide some links/screenshots later if you want.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users