Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#976 willy101

willy101
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hey valorous how do I turn off the wheel of extravagance for the daily automator?

#977 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hey valorous how do I turn off the wheel of extravagance for the daily automator?

Uncheck it.

2CS3znT.png

Forgive my poor shooping skills.

I know this would be a lot of work, but did you ever plan on adding Jhudora's and Illusen's quests?

Also, how do you remove bots from the enabled bots list?

Delete key on your keyboard.

Edited by Valorous, 29 August 2013 - 02:36 PM.

#978 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

Uncheck it.

2CS3znT.png

Forgive my poor shooping skills.

Delete key on your keyboard.

Hmm... funny... I swear I tried that! Guess I;ll try it again loool :) thanks

#979 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the USAB seems to either not buy anything although it says it does, or it buys exactly 50 items even though a custom buy amount is input.

EDIT- herp derp. I'm dumb. It works now.

Edited by Kono, 31 August 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#980 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

Scenario with USAB: I set it to buy 1k of item X. Sometimes, it will buy fifty of item x, but not deposit them; leaving the program to report successful purchases which it is not making. This is evident by the NP tally at the bottom of the suite remaining the same, as opposed to a continually declining balance.

Sometimes, it will buy 100 before "forgetting" to SDB the items. It's not always at even intervals either, sometimes it's something like, 78, or 56.

Perhaps create a way to make it check inventory capacity? And SDB when it's over 50?

Edit: Or possibly just have the program auto deposit any items in your inventory every thirty seconds, regardless of if it detects anything?

Edited by Silver, 01 September 2013 - 05:37 AM.

#981 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Ridiculously amazing. Thank you! +Rep.

#982 renatamer

renatamer
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Amazing, but I think is missing something. A program that allows you to manage your items in your inventory, shop, and SDB, something like the the Quick Stock tool or the SDB Pricer by ShadowLink64 in the Neocodex Manager but more flexible. That would be useful.

And a AA...

#983 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Wishing well?

http://www.neopets.com/wishing.phtml

#984 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the USAB seems to either not buy anything although it says it does, or it buys exactly 50 items even though a custom buy amount is input.

EDIT- herp derp. I'm dumb. It works now.

Scenario with USAB: I set it to buy 1k of item X. Sometimes, it will buy fifty of item x, but not deposit them; leaving the program to report successful purchases which it is not making. This is evident by the NP tally at the bottom of the suite remaining the same, as opposed to a continually declining balance.

Sometimes, it will buy 100 before "forgetting" to SDB the items. It's not always at even intervals either, sometimes it's something like, 78, or 56.

Perhaps create a way to make it check inventory capacity? And SDB when it's over 50?

Edit: Or possibly just have the program auto deposit any items in your inventory every thirty seconds, regardless of if it detects anything?

- USAB Fixes and improvements (better way of making sure it bought something)

- USAB Better moving inventory items

- Version 0.8.43.0

Finally got a couple free minutes.

#985 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

A USAB?!
*starts using your Suite again*

#986 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

A USAB?!
*starts using your Suite again*

It's been there for months!

#987 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

It's been there for months!

Shame on me ):
*starts reading thread to avoid noob questions*

#988 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Shame on me ):
*starts reading thread to avoid noob questions*

It works REALLY WELL for Sparky ;).

#989 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

It works REALLY WELL for Sparky ;).

I only managed to get around 50 manually. D:
But thanks for the idea :p

#990 willy101

willy101
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

thanks i got the extravagance wheel to uncheck

#991 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

Question: While running the daily automator, will avatars show up if and when I get them (i.e wheel of knowledge, coconut shy?)

#992 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Amazing, but I think is missing something. A program that allows you to manage your items in your inventory, shop, and SDB, something like the the Quick Stock tool or the SDB Pricer by ShadowLink64 in the Neocodex Manager but more flexible. That would be useful.

And a AA...

What's an AA?

It's on my list.

Question: While running the daily automator, will avatars show up if and when I get them (i.e wheel of knowledge, coconut shy?)

They should.

#993 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

What's an AA?

It's on my list.

They should.

I think AA stands for Auto Adopter[?], but I'm not sure xD

#994 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

I think AA stands for Auto Adopter[?], but I'm not sure xD

There is an auto adopter in the NC program manager

#995 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

You should check your user messages. It shows you a screenshot of the page and if you get the av it should tell you.

#996 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

You should check your user messages. It shows you a screenshot of the page and if you get the av it should tell you.

I usually just close out of the program, because I dont want to look at 54 messages after running my autmator. I'll just keep an eye on my avatar count. It's all good :) I was just wondering if it showed up on the main window. 

#997 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

I usually just close out of the program, because I dont want to look at 54 messages after running my autmator. I'll just keep an eye on my avatar count. It's all good :) I was just wondering if it showed up on the main window. 

Check the events window panel.

- Work on AAA AutoBuyer. The more users the faster development gets done. It's automatic report enabled again.
- Better handler for when you don't have a shop (less annoying).
- Support for automatic login. Create file "account_info.txt" in directory with executable. Username on first line, password on second and PIN on third. Not encrypted.
- Version 0.8.44.0

Edited by Valorous, 03 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#998 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

The whole program is awesome. Any way we can get a Mysterious Negg Cave solver added to the dailies as well when you have time? I just stared using the dailies today and it's so much easier!

Btw the User shop auto buyer got me that darn rubbish avatar. Such a horrible one to get without a bot :p

Oh and if I want to save my faerie quests for my non active pet (it's a lab only color) then should I just set my faerie quest price limit to 0 nps? I'm not using the auto pricing so that shouldn't screw anything up right?

Edit:

Also does the GrumpyOldKing automator go for the Blumaroo Court Jester Avatar? Or would I have to uncheck that one and do it on my own?

Edited by andyhoi, 04 September 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#999 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

The whole program is awesome. Any way we can get a Mysterious Negg Cave solver added to the dailies as well when you have time? I just stared using the dailies today and it's so much easier!

Btw the User shop auto buyer got me that darn rubbish avatar. Such a horrible one to get without a bot :p

Oh and if I want to save my faerie quests for my non active pet (it's a lab only color) then should I just set my faerie quest price limit to 0 nps? I'm not using the auto pricing so that shouldn't screw anything up right?

Edit:

Also does the GrumpyOldKing automator go for the Blumaroo Court Jester Avatar? Or would I have to uncheck that one and do it on my own?

If I may ask, at how much NP did you set the maximum setting to? :o since you used the USAB? :o

#1000 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Oh for the user shop auto buyer I just picked one junk item that I knew there would be a ton of in the shops, set the max nps to 5 nps and it would always get shop wiz banned before it could finish buying enough. I think I had bought around 3,500 of the items before I got the avatar.

If you were talking about the faerie quests I didn't change that at all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users