Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1026 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

If you are still having problems then delete the following files/folders:

- .update

- System.Data.SQLite.dll

- x64 folder

- x86 folder

This will force a complete reacquisition of required files. It will work as long as your *.db file isn't corrupt.

Finally got it to work. That wasn't the problem for me, it was my antivirus.

#1027 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

So, I havent read any of the pages except for 1,2,42 and 43, so if the answer lies in there, sorry. But I have downloaded and installed the necessary Windows stuff, and when I enable the dailies I want the program to do, nothing happens. The only thing it has done is toss everything in the SDB. My apologies if I am just being a total idiot

#1028 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

you need to enable the dailies doer on the main interface. 

1yxmH1S.png Like that. Then when you hit "start", it'll start the bot and it will go though your dailies. 

Unless of course you've already done that. (if it's showing "deposited XXX in SDB" but not showing "Daily Automater Started" you haven't enabled it. There's a setting under "miscellaneous settings" that says to deposit SDB on start up, which is why it's depositing items in the SDB.)

You said you "enabled" the ones you want it to do, and I'll assume you mean "checked off" (enabled was a bit of an odd wording for me there. Because the bot itself has to be enabled on the main interface.)

Edited by Satsuki, 11 September 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#1029 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

It's working for me.. for now *fingers crossed*

#1030 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

You should add the instructions to setup auto-login to the OP

#1031 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I keep getting AAA AutoBuyer: Failed to get page.

Is this because it is missing or is there something wrong with the ABer?

#1032 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

to put a proxy into the login.

is it

proxy:port

?

#1033 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

to put a proxy into the login.

is it

proxy:port

?

I'm pretty sure that's right. It's how all proxies are formatted (like if you check hidemyass, it'll show Proxy:Port). 

#1034 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

thank you for the quick response. i asked and then went out.

it does seem werid even when i put it in right it opens google and askes a question. but then still says logged in.

#1035 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

I dont think AAA is working correctly atm.

#1036 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

I dont think AAA is working correctly atm.

AAA is working fine for me. Making tons.

Edited by Valorous, 13 September 2013 - 07:16 AM.

#1037 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Dear Val,

is there a quick wait to get rid of all 50+ messages showing me the coconut shy and what not from the dailies?

thank you,

tom

#1038 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Dear Val,

is there a quick wait to get rid of all 50+ messages showing me the coconut shy and what not from the dailies?

thank you,

tom

Not until I write a daily parser (which is on the bottom of my list).

I'm fairly certain I'm going to change the User Messages to a display with a Back, Forward and Clear button so you click the button to show the list and you can go forwards and backwards through the messages quickly. Perhaps even allow them to be groupable. Money is a higher priority then free time right now so whenever I get around to it the annoyance level will be greatly reduced.

#1039 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

When using the USAB, it fails to deposit to SDB quite often, and then just stops. 

Force item management option? 

#1040 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

When using the USAB, it fails to deposit to SDB quite often, and then just stops. 

Force item management option? 

I couldn't replicate this and I just had it buy 500 1np items. What are you asking it to buy?

#1041 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Is there a problem with updating right now? It keeps doing that successfully updated thing in loop :/ 

Sorry to bother you man :p

AAA ABer is working for me though! I got a total of like 7m in items since that post yesterday! rofl

Ugh have to edit this again, when I say its working, I mean it does if i can get it open

#1042 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Is there a problem with updating right now? It keeps doing that successfully updated thing in loop :/

Sorry to bother you man :p

AAA ABer is working for me though! I got a total of like 7m in items since that post yesterday! rofl

Ugh have to edit this again, when I say its working, I mean it does if i can get it open

Fixed. The update push didn't go through properly the first time.

#1043 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Thanks a lot!

#1044 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

I couldn't replicate this and I just had it buy 500 1np items. What are you asking it to buy?

Buying 1000s of 1np items. 

Every so often it just fails to move to SDB. 

EDIT. typing error. 

Edited by Tubbz, 13 September 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#1045 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Buying 1000s of 1np items. 

Every so often it just fails to move to SDB. 

EDIT. typing error. 

Try after the new update.

#1046 mrdragz

mrdragz
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

AAA isn't working on my end either :(

#1047 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

[13/09/2013 21:32:46] UserShop AutoBuyer: Inventory was full too many times. Consider moving items.

That's what I get. 

#1048 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

thank you, for the response that was the same idea i had. of course i learned and just started doing click, esc, click, esc...

is there an example format for a list to put into the user shop auto buyer?

i guess i can try buy guessing lol.

but it would be really cool if it worked with like, a printable version from the data base.

or omg... you could select catigories from the database...

book, gourmet foods, stamps, it references the cheapest of each through the database, maybe even then compares that list to your personal account, books read, foods eaten. (then that would mean you would have to put in a pet. or just have it auto compare to the active pet). and then it buys them.... 

i have next week off. (thanks to my shoulder surger) i can definitly look into just up loading a list of 1000 cheapest books, gormet foods, and others, that are taken from the database and ready to be put into the buyer.

(unless someone already has these lists.)

i feel like my add is acting up.

thank you for all your help. i definitly can make the lists if anyone wants. holla at me. till then,

i'ma go play some CoD.

tootles,

tom

#1049 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

thank you, for the response that was the same idea i had. of course i learned and just started doing click, esc, click, esc...

is there an example format for a list to put into the user shop auto buyer?

i guess i can try buy guessing lol.

but it would be really cool if it worked with like, a printable version from the data base.

or omg... you could select catigories from the database...

book, gourmet foods, stamps, it references the cheapest of each through the database, maybe even then compares that list to your personal account, books read, foods eaten. (then that would mean you would have to put in a pet. or just have it auto compare to the active pet). and then it buys them.... 

i have next week off. (thanks to my shoulder surger) i can definitly look into just up loading a list of 1000 cheapest books, gormet foods, and others, that are taken from the database and ready to be put into the buyer.

(unless someone already has these lists.)

i feel like my add is acting up.

thank you for all your help. i definitly can make the lists if anyone wants. holla at me. till then,

i'ma go play some CoD.

tootles,

tom

Just so you guys know, you're not allowed to use the Restock List generator to share lists with non-Advanced members because it's an Advanced-only function.

#1050 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Just so you guys know, you're not allowed to use the Restock List generator to share lists with non-Advanced members because it's an Advanced-only function.

Holy sh*t.
I didn't even know we had one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users