Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1101 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

there are definitely lists out there.

some ideas would be cool.

having all the games in the score sender. so then when the user goes to that tab they just check the games they want to play (like the set up in daily automater)

and all the scores and wait times are built into it. and then maybe an "other" option so someone can imput a score game id and wait time, like in sLaughters SS. so they can do a trophie or avatar score.

just a thought.

#1102 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Ah, so sorry if this has already been suggested, but I'd really love an auto trainer for the Mystery Island Training School (start course, buy codestone, pay, start course again). Thanks!

#1103 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

Ah, so sorry if this has already been suggested, but I'd really love an auto trainer for the Mystery Island Training School (start course, buy codestone, pay, start course again). Thanks!

Neoquest made one a while back. http://www.neocodex....s-auto-trainers

but if Val wants to do one to put in the suite that's up to him. :)

#1104 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Neoquest made one a while back. http://www.neocodex....s-auto-trainers

but if Val wants to do one to put in the suite that's up to him. :)

which that would be the convienent thing. 

it would have to be set up to always check that just while the program is running. so it can keep itself going without you having to make a huge list.

Edit

user shop AB worked great yesterday.

buying items again. broke at 47 items.

[9/22/2013 2:13:31 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer Completed.
[9/22/2013 2:13:30 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Inventory was full too many times. Consider moving items.
[9/22/2013 2:13:26 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...
[9/22/2013 2:13:20 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...
[9/22/2013 2:12:56 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...
[9/22/2013 2:12:50 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...
[9/22/2013 2:12:48 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Purchased 'Said Item' for 5! 00:00:01.3989495 elapsed.
[9/22/2013 2:12:47 AM] UserShop AutoBuyer: Purchased 'Said Item' for 5! 00:00:01.6555511 elapsed.

i'm going to restart the program and check again.  but just giving you a heads up.

Edited by Turbo, 22 September 2013 - 01:23 AM.

#1105 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

When I try to view 'x user messages' during and/or after the daily doer is done; the same event message comes up and doesn't show the next user message.

For example: The first daily the program does is 'Anchor management' and it only shows that screenshot.

#1106 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

When I try to view 'x user messages' during and/or after the daily doer is done; the same event message comes up and doesn't show the next user message.

For example: The first daily the program does is 'Anchor management' and it only shows that screenshot.

Use the arrow keys to navigate through messages and Del to delete them.

#1107 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I have a question about the AAA autobuyer. In Abrosia, you can set delay times and everything when using the autobuyer for AAA, but yours is more minimal, so I was curious as to how yours works exactly. I don't have a ton of experience using abrosia with the Attic but according to what i've seen my times have been generally so-so (around .7-8 seconds). I was curious if that's just something that is what it is or if the settings you use with your autobuyer might cause longer times.

#1108 RayX00

RayX00
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hi Valorous,

First kudos on the program.

Second I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically buy from AAA without loading a local list but rather by fetching a list from the central database. Also hopefully there's a tutorial for first time users.

#1109 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

first off, i dont think there is a tutorial.

for most parts that need a description. there is one built in. say, in the user shop auto buyer if you hover over the load list button with your mouse, it tells you the format you need the list to be in for the program to be able to load it.

i dont know wher i was going after that, i'm drunk.

val

thank you for all your great work.

everyone who uses this program should donate what ever they feel they can/should.

goo dnightn.

#1110 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I have a question about the AAA autobuyer. In Abrosia, you can set delay times and everything when using the autobuyer for AAA, but yours is more minimal, so I was curious as to how yours works exactly. I don't have a ton of experience using abrosia with the Attic but according to what i've seen my times have been generally so-so (around .7-8 seconds). I was curious if that's just something that is what it is or if the settings you use with your autobuyer might cause longer times.

My buy times range from 0.3s to 0.8s. The AAA Autobuyer attempts to buy everything on your list in the order it was loaded simultaneously to ensure maximum chances of buying an item. Everything is automatic and adjusted by your average latency to the server.

Hi Valorous,

First kudos on the program.

Second I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically buy from AAA without loading a local list but rather by fetching a list from the central database. Also hopefully there's a tutorial for first time users.

There is no tutorial nor any guide for this software. I simply don't have the time to do either. Unless a community member writes one it will probably never be done. Where something may be confusing generally hovering over the GUI object in question will provide with a popup for help. I will go back through the UI and better explain things tonight.

I don't have a central database to use for unbuyables as I don't know anything about it. If the details can't be provided by the shop wizard it's simply impossible with the present infrastructure.

- Better UI Explanations.
- Version 0.8.61.0

Edited by Valorous, 22 September 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#1111 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

I never understood how y'all code these awesome programs without ever actually playing the 'game' onsite. 

#1112 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

I never understood how y'all code these awesome programs without ever actually playing the 'game' onsite. 

I'm thinking about writing a databasing system like on NeoCodex but that would require trusted members that would have to manually submit prices for items >= 100k.

I still have to fix kitchen quests (it only attempts once to do the quest) before I can really consider this though.

Edited by Valorous, 22 September 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#1113 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'm thinking about writing a databasing system like on NeoCodex but that would require trusted members that would have to manually submit prices for items >= 100k.

I still have to fix kitchen quests (it only attempts once to do the quest) before I can really consider this though.

If you need a contributor to this database, let me know. That would be fantastic.

#1114 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

i think the error was caused by an item in my inventory being up on the trading post.

Edit NVM

still getting error buying items.

Edited by Turbo, 23 September 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#1115 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

i think the error was caused by an item in my inventory being up on the trading post.

Edit NVM

still getting error buying items.

I will go attempt to buy another thousand items and hope this shows up.

Edit: No errors. How many items are in your inventory when you start and what are you primarily buying that causes this? Do you have premium?

Edited by Valorous, 23 September 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#1116 Xercen

Xercen
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:24 AM

thanks for the program

#1117 gabe123

gabe123
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

frozen, lost 3 m

#1118 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

frozen, lost 3 m

Explain?

#1119 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

frozen, lost 3 m

If you leave the bot running for a dozen hours or a day you can probably expect to get frozen. Falls under the category of "not being careful".

Edited by Valorous, 24 September 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#1120 Talix

Talix
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Is there an option to remove something from the Enabled Bots list? 

#1121 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

Is there an option to remove something from the Enabled Bots list? 

Click to the side so it's selected and use the delete key.

#1122 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Installed every req'd file in the first post

still get

25s9beq.png

#1123 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Installed every req'd file in the first post

still get

25s9beq.png

Hold shift when the software starts to force a reacquisition of required files. Seems like something got corrupted.

#1124 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Nope, same thing, ive reinstalled it about 20 times.

#1125 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Nope, same thing, ive reinstalled it about 20 times.

Which OS are you using?

Edit: Working on server. Things are going to be screwy for a bit. Hadn't planned on this.

Edit: Back up.

Edited by Valorous, 24 September 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users