Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1201 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

ValorousDatabase now supports JellyNeo as well as NeoCodex, synced on a weekly basis (the operation intentionally occurs very slowly to minimally impact these two sites).

It is now an extremely accurate database.

this is gfg any way you could implement a range system then for the auction sniper say 0-100k estimated worth 100k-1mil and 1m+ with different min profit checks like 5k for the 0-100k range and like 50k in the 100k-1mil range and 100k in the 1mil+ range because the dbs now handle unbuyables i dont want to be buying something with the 5k range set on item worth 2m in the database isnt worth the time to sell and runs a high risk of loss then a 50k item with 5k profit being able to define and add as many ranges as the user wants would be nice too

also can you check wheel of monotony daily i keep just getting the wheel is still spinning message so i have no idea if im getting a prize

Edited by gotvacien, 08 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#1202 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

this is gfg any way you could implement a range system then for the auction sniper say 0-100k estimated worth 100k-1mil and 1m+ with different min profit checks like 5k for the 0-100k range and like 50k in the 100k-1mil range and 100k in the 1mil+ range because the dbs now handle unbuyables i dont want to be buying something with the 5k range set on item worth 2m in the database isnt worth the time to sell and runs a high risk of loss then a 50k item with 5k profit being able to define and add as many ranges as the user wants would be nice too

also can you check wheel of monotony daily i keep just getting the wheel is still spinning message so i have no idea if im getting a prize

Semi automatic mode is only for items under 100k.

#1203 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

A Grarrl Keno player would be nice. It could play the game and you set the amount that you'd like to constantly wager. I understand TNT is using a random number generator for this game too. It could collect data from everyone and find which numbers have the highest percent of being chosen. As more people used it the database would become more accurate. It could also collect data on which number combinations have been used and see if there were any repeats. Only issues I can think of would be where to store that data collected. Would this be a worth while program or am I the only one that thinks it would be kinda cool?

I don't know if you considered implementing this, but this might help http://userscripts.o.../review/165694 <----No installs! I don't know if this is clean! BE CAREFUL!

Or maybe it won't :) what do I know!

#1204 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

The bank interest collector seems to not be collecting anyone else experiencing this?

#1205 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

The bank interest collector seems to not be collecting anyone else experiencing this?

Mine works just fine

#1206 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

If you use multiple accounts without close and restart the suite, only the first account collects the interest.

Other than that it works fine.

#1207 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

The software is designed for one account per database.

#1208 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

The software is designed for one account per database.

No I only have 1 account but it's skipping it. I don't know if it has any thing to do because I got the boon for extra and maybe it moved the click space?

My page is slightly longer since it displays how many hours i have left and that's a whole box down

Also on another note I usually leave the MTG on while I sleep and damn, 1200 attempt grabs... 0 grabbed lol

Edited by Tansen, 12 October 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#1209 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

On the required files list the first is this: http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

So I click that and choose English and the next page gives me 3 choices to download.  I hate choices.  Do I want all 3?

Edited by Nimby, 12 October 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#1210 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

On the required files list the first is this: http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

So I click that and choose English and the next page gives me 3 choices to download.  I hate choices.  Do I want all 3?

If I remember correctly, you indeed do want all 3 of them.

#1211 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I'll like to know how jellyneo feels about us piggybacking their item database. Regardless, nice work!

Let's say if i shift over from abrosia to your aber. Would there be changes detected?

#1212 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I'll like to know how jellyneo feels about us piggybacking their item database. Regardless, nice work!

Let's say if i shift over from abrosia to your aber. Would there be changes detected?

There's not much we can tell about TNT's side of detecting cheaters. I really wish we had an 'in' to infiltrate their system *sadface*

#1213 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

I haven't been able to run the suite these few days. It'll just disappear whenever I run it. Is there something new that I should have downloaded that I missed?

#1214 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Nothing out of the ordinary, since Abrosia does MSAB and the Suite doesn't, and the Suite does AAA and Abrosia doesn't... so there wouldn't be much to compare to detect changes until they're doing the same things.

#1215 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hey Valorous I can confirm now, The Bank Collector is working however when someone has a boon it shifts down about a quarter inch on the page. My guess was you had a certain screen or click space when the suite runs to pick it up and it just missed it by that much.

#1216 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

For some reason, the Grumpy Old King daily isn't running the "what do you do if peophins has eaten to much tin of olives" joke anymore. It's giving random jokes now, so it isn't going for the avatar joke anymore. Is this just me, or was something changed in the program?  (if something was changed maybe we could have a setting for it to tell that joke, in case people don't like it telling that joke for some reason, like they already have the avatar for it).

#1217 Anonymous24

Anonymous24
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Without coming across as rude, does anyone have lists for the AAA Autobuyer and the Auction Sniper, which are known to be working and profitable? Without a list function the Auction sniper is somewhat useless, and i have no clue of the range of items that can stock at the AAA to include on a list. I used this program because of the absence of a AAA Autobuyer in my Ambrosia  program and the auction sniper currently loose's more money than it earns, Probably because TNT are deflating items so often people throw them auctions and you have an auction sniper buying endless hoards of items with next to 0 profit.

#1218 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Without coming across as rude, does anyone have lists for the AAA Autobuyer and the Auction Sniper, which are known to be working and profitable? Without a list function the Auction sniper is somewhat useless, and i have no clue of the range of items that can stock at the AAA to include on a list. I used this program because of the absence of a AAA Autobuyer in my Abrosia  program and the auction sniper currently loses more money than it earns, Probably because TNT are deflating items so often people throw them auctions and you have an auction sniper buying endless hoards of items with next to 0 profit.

You can use the restock list function in the database since you're advanced for AAA. Attic is rarity 80-99 I THINK

I will tell you that the hour I spent making an aaa list paid off with 1 mil+ a day on my account. Plus, since I made it myself, it's all ets or things I WANT instead of random plushies and shit.

Edited by Napiform, 14 October 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#1219 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

For some reason, the Grumpy Old King daily isn't running the "what do you do if peophins has eaten to much tin of olives" joke anymore. It's giving random jokes now, so it isn't going for the avatar joke anymore. Is this just me, or was something changed in the program?  (if something was changed maybe we could have a setting for it to tell that joke, in case people don't like it telling that joke for some reason, like they already have the avatar for it).

It does it randomly to not seem as much like a robot.

Without coming across as rude, does anyone have lists for the AAA Autobuyer and the Auction Sniper, which are known to be working and profitable? Without a list function the Auction sniper is somewhat useless, and i have no clue of the range of items that can stock at the AAA to include on a list. I used this program because of the absence of a AAA Autobuyer in my Ambrosia  program and the auction sniper currently loose's more money than it earns, Probably because TNT are deflating items so often people throw them auctions and you have an auction sniper buying endless hoards of items with next to 0 profit.

I don't use a list outside of testing for the Auction Sniper and I always make more then I lose. Use est profit >= 1000 and a mult of 0.7 or less.

- Fully Automatic mode for AuctionSniper unlocked.

- Version 0.9.6.0

I strongly recommend people are very cautious with the newly unlocked fully automatic mode.

#1220 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

ValorousDatabase now supports JellyNeo as well as NeoCodex, synced on a weekly basis (the operation intentionally occurs very slowly to minimally impact these two sites).

It is now an extremely accurate database.

Nice, I'll be trying a few of them that's for sure

#1221 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

It does it randomly to not seem as much like a robot.

I don't think it would be a problem using the "(...) tin of olives" sentence since it's the required one to get the avatar (or so its said, despite some people got it with other choices), so I would bet 99,99% of the people trying it are using that sentence.

- Fully Automatic mode for AuctionSniper unlocked.

- Version 0.9.6.0

I strongly recommend people are very cautious with the newly unlocked fully automatic mode.

What's the difference from the previous version, if I may ask? 

(I didn't try it since the update)

#1222 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

I think I posted somewhere that I am a huge fan of your work.

Anyways, I don't think the shop autopricer is working properly. I left it running for a couple hours, and came back, and 90% of my shop (500+ different items) were unpriced.

I used to use neonAP from the program manager, but I would have to manually click on "price all items" every single time I get shop wiz banned, so sometimes it takes me hours to reprice my entire shop.

#1223 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Someone please remind me what I need to name the text file to save my login info.  I went back through 10 pages but must have missed it.

#1224 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I don't think it would be a problem using the "(...) tin of olives" sentence since it's the required one to get the avatar (or so its said, despite some people got it with other choices), so I would bet 99,99% of the people trying it are using that sentence.

What's the difference from the previous version, if I may ask? 

(I didn't try it since the update)

The grumpy old king randomizer will be disabled for the next release.

Anyways, I don't think the shop autopricer is working properly. I left it running for a couple hours, and came back, and 90% of my shop (500+ different items) were unpriced.

I used to use neonAP from the program manager, but I would have to manually click on "price all items" every single time I get shop wiz banned, so sometimes it takes me hours to reprice my entire shop.

It works fine for me. I may merge the hybrid pricing branch in time.

Someone please remind me what I need to name the text file to save my login info.  I went back through 10 pages but must have missed it.

account_info.txt

- Grumpy Old King's answer is no longer random.
- ShopAutoPricer hybrid pricing (much faster).
- More reliable pricing data submissions.
- Version 0.9.7.0

#1225 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Why do you have to do price all items every single time? Why don't you just price the unpriced ones?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users