Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1276 Zoma

Zoma
  • 89 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

It works fine on me and my AV didn't detected something weird so thank you for this awesome program dude :)

#1277 starletbabe

starletbabe
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for creating this and pouring so many hours in! I'm still a newbie to all this cheating stuff so it's nice to have something easy to use and very safe if you're sensible with it!

#1278 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

Any specific requests?

#1279 Zoma

Zoma
  • 89 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yes, I don't know if is allowed but if you could add some auto island trainer would be great!
Keep doing your great work!

Edited by Man, 26 November 2013 - 01:12 AM.

#1280 ChuckyEgg

ChuckyEgg
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

So excited to try this! Thanks

#1281 neoneomoon

neoneomoon
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

Any specific requests?

Auto Cork Gun Gallery and Auto Turdle Racing!

#1282 Bonerock

Bonerock
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Any specific requests?

How about a Rubbish avatar auto-obtainer (don't know if it's right to call it like that). I think that'd be great.
Btw, I loved your Kad Feeder. Reached 75 in less than 2 months without using it everyday!
Thanks. :)

#1283 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

The attic has changed again, I'd advise you fix that before anything. Apparently the times of restocks were changed/randomized so *shrug*

#1284 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

The attic has changed again, I'd advise you fix that before anything. Apparently the times of restocks were changed/randomized so *shrug*

I need a new account with atleast half a mill on it to do that.

Edit: Account has to be ancient as per requirements of AAA.

Edit2: If the timing is all that's changed the bot will adapt automatically.

Edited by Valorous, 28 November 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#1285 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

hmm it hasn't adapted for me. I went two days without any grabs though I stopped after I heard about the change. i'll test it tonight to see how it works maybe but I could loan you an AAA shell with at least a half mil on it if you want to do some testing. also i'm assuming some people on codex have looked into the issue that may be able to provide some insight. but just contact me via PM if you want access to that shell.

EDIT: also during that "change" time i didn't miss anything - aka it never attempted to buy anything

Edited by cuttingedge, 28 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#1286 laboi4031

laboi4031
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

I have just started using Valorous a little while ago, and I have a noob question. I have added my list to the auto-buyer, but do I have to select which shop it goes into, or does it do that on its own? 

#1287 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

Any specific requests?

Food Club Auto-Better based on Adjustments.

#1288 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

I have just started using Valorous a little while ago, and I have a noob question. I have added my list to the auto-buyer, but do I have to select which shop it goes into, or does it do that on its own? 

It'll pick the shop itself if you're using the USAB.

#1289 laboi4031

laboi4031
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

It'll pick the shop itself if you're using the USAB.

I'm using the auto buyer for the main shops. I know how to use Ambrosia, but setting this one up is way different.

#1290 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

I'm using the auto buyer for the main shops. I know how to use Ambrosia, but setting this one up is way different.

There isn't a main shop auto buyer in here.

#1291 laboi4031

laboi4031
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

There isn't a main shop auto buyer in here.

Thanks for the info. I thought that's what the AAA auto-buyer was. I seen the USAB, but I thought there was a difference between the two.

#1292 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the info. I thought that's what the AAA auto-buyer was. I seen the USAB, but I thought there was a difference between the two.

The AAA is JUST for the AAA, it isn't MSAB. The USAB is things found in user shops.

#1293 Hardy

Hardy
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

Does this program only work with a manually loaded item list? If so, is there anyone who has an item list they'd be willing to share?

#1294 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

Does this program only work with a manually loaded item list? If so, is there anyone who has an item list they'd be willing to share?

Yes, it does.

I can help you make one if you wanna pm me. You'll probably have a hard time finding someone to just *give* you one though.

#1295 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

" MoveItems: Stone Foam Finger (est worth: 2200000) moved to SDB."

Just came back to download your suite and man do I love it already. :)

#1296 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

" MoveItems: Stone Foam Finger (est worth: 2200000) moved to SDB."

Just came back to download your suite and man do I love it already. :)

One of the many things that don't exist in NeoCodex's DB but does exist in mine. The API is out there to implement my DB with NeoCodex.

- Shop Wizard banned message fix.

- Version 0.9.7.3

New Update:

- Removed SubmitItem
- New Feature: Price Check. Button is enabled when you login. Click the price listed to copy to keyboard.
- Version 0.9.8.0

Edited by Valorous, 03 December 2013 - 12:57 AM.

#1297 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

wow that price checker is nice but you should make it a stand alone app or an android that dosen't need to be logged in and release it to the general public it dosen't need to be know its associated with bots (be cause it does technically take the jellyneo db aswell) because it could be good for playing legitly more then with botting

Edit: price checker will crash if you enter something like codestone then start hitting back space fast to clear it for something else it will crash when the item list disappears you also might want to extend how narrow the list has to be when entering stuff because something like jelly wont return results as there are too many of them

Edited by gotvacien, 03 December 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#1298 Nadrak

Nadrak
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

If you wanna help with that fix, visit @Dan post here:
http://www.neocodex....stock-analyser/

#1299 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

wow that price checker is nice but you should make it a stand alone app or an android that dosen't need to be logged in and release it to the general public it dosen't need to be know its associated with bots (be cause it does technically take the jellyneo db aswell) because it could be good for playing legitly more then with botting

Edit: price checker will crash if you enter something like codestone then start hitting back space fast to clear it for something else it will crash when the item list disappears you also might want to extend how narrow the list has to be when entering stuff because something like jelly wont return results as there are too many of them

Well that was embarassing.

- PriceCheck crashfix.

- Version 0.9.8.1

The PriceChecker requires an account so it can improve the database. You never truly do get anything for free but for not paying a cent, I think just trading the use of your account (specifically shop wizard functions) is worth it.

Edited by Valorous, 03 December 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#1300 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

So wait, does this pull from Neocodex DB [yet]?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users