Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1401 Oha

Oha
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Very good

#1402 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

can you make it so if the usab finds something in the database worth over 100k for sale in the shop to buy it maybe set it with a variable min value of the item

#1403 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

I am still having the problem with pets saying Nothing can be trained for ______ level. Consider enabling level. Happens with all my pets. It will be momentarily fixed if I manually train something, but happens again after a few rounds. Level training is enabled.

Also, how is which attribute to train determined? On my highish statted pet, it seemed to just really be training level and HP.

#1404 zombielegs

zombielegs
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I read a few of the first and a few of the last pages and didn't see anything. I'm having two issues with the Kad Feeder which is the only part of this program I'm using. 

One, it automatically puts all of the items in my inventory into my SDB. This is obviously pretty annoying since I'm trying to feed Kads. 

Figured that one out.

Two, after it successfully feeds a Kad (from buying the item off the Shop Wiz.) it stops. The program doesn't crash or anything, it just stops feeding.

Any fixes?

Edited by zombielegs, 04 February 2014 - 03:27 PM.

#1405 Suriv

Suriv
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

This program has already saved me hours of work, and I've only had it for four days.

The shop auto pricer, and edna quester are positively astounding. 

Thank you for the amazing work Valorous, keep it up =)

#1406 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

I used the auto trainer and daily auto completer. :) I am thinking should I go into over feed kads

#1407 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

I'm in the same boat as kaddict...it got to level 8 and then started shooting an error about needing to train level and I should set it to train level and I have all of em checked to train except agility. If I manually train level it'll train the other stats up till twice my level again and then the error returns. Not sure how to fix that short of maybe just levelling it up manually or doing it via codestones.

#1408 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

Two, after it successfully feeds a Kad (from buying the item off the Shop Wiz.) it stops. The program doesn't crash or anything, it just stops feeding.

Make sure you have enough nps on hand and set a limit for each kad food. This way after it feeds, you will still have fair amount to continue for next main. Other than these two things I don't know what could be wrong.

#1409 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I read a few of the first and a few of the last pages and didn't see anything. I'm having two issues with the Kad Feeder which is the only part of this program I'm using. 

One, it automatically puts all of the items in my inventory into my SDB. This is obviously pretty annoying since I'm trying to feed Kads. 
Figured that one out.

Any fixes?

Are there any more kads to feed in your price range? Have you left it on long enough to get through more than one kad cycle?

#1410 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

Firefox is crashing when I click the NP to login since it updated to version 27

#1411 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

Figured that one out.

Any fixes?

You can't feed more than 1 kad at a time, so you can't feed every hungry kad at once, there's a time limit between feeds.

#1412 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

The kad feeder is very useful, but... I found that it feeds random kads, so I can't invite a friend to feed with me together and both of us pick a specific spot so we don't compete with each other.

#1413 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

The kad feeder is very useful, but... I found that it feeds random kads, so I can't invite a friend to feed with me together and both of us pick a specific spot so we don't compete with each other.

actually, the kad feeder doesn't feed random kad. It picked the first one of the new main, and if that doesn't work out (already fed, price too high, etc.) then it will move to the next one and so on ;)

#1414 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

actually, the kad feeder doesn't feed random kad. It picked the first one of the new main, and if that doesn't work out (already fed, price too high, etc.) then it will move to the next one and so on ;)

Actually that's still not quite right. It attempts to feed all of them simultaneously to maximise the chance of a feed. ;)

#1415 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Now I am over feeding so I set the price to 5000, sometimes even 2000. I guess maybe that's the reason why... but I don't want to raise it to 99999 NP :o

#1416 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:38 AM

I ran it last night with a max price of 10k for maybe 20 mins and had 3 attempts with 1 success...5k never worked for me personally.

#1417 agentsix1

agentsix1
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Just a tip do not run the auction sniper 24/7 you will most likely get caught i know i did haha. 

Great program tho works great gonna start a new account and start over its no biggy its the risks you take when using 3rd party stuff

Just wondering what language did you use to code this ?

#1418 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

Just a tip do not run the auction sniper 24/7 you will most likely get caught i know i did haha.

Is there anyone that needs the tip to NOT run ANY program 24/7 without breaks?

I mean... do you manage to be online 24/7 on neopets without breaks? If so, I truly hope you don't ever confuse your pee bottle with your water bottle. :mellow:

#1419 zombielegs

zombielegs
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

Make sure you have enough nps on hand and set a limit for each kad food. This way after it feeds, you will still have fair amount to continue for next main. Other than these two things I don't know what could be wrong.

I always have more than enough NP on hand, after I feed one Kad the auto-feeder stops. 

Have you left it on long enough to get through more than one kad cycle?

I've left it on twice now. Once during the day, once overnight. After it feeds one Kad the auto-feeder stops.

You can't feed more than 1 kad at a time, so you can't feed every hungry kad at once, there's a time limit between feeds.

Sorry, I didn't mean more than one at a time, I meant over the course of leaving the program running for 8+ hours. Once it feeds one Kad the auto-feeder stops.

Just to clarify, the auto-feeder specifically says "Stopped" after one Kad has been fed and won't continue trying to feed on other mains until I manually restart the program and start the auto-feeder again.

Edited by zombielegs, 11 February 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#1420 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

I'm having problem with logging in. Even though I put the RIGHT username, password, and pin, it wouldn't log me in and just said it failed to do it. Also tried to my side and it wasn't working also.

#1421 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

I'm having problem with logging in. Even though I put the RIGHT username, password, and pin, it wouldn't log me in and just said it failed to do it. Also tried to my side and it wasn't working also.

This happens to me too every once in a while.

Just close the program and re-open it. It works for me.

#1422 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

for the auto trainer anyway you could make it only do specific pets either by having us enter the pet(s) name or pulling the pet names on login and using those for a check box as id only like one pet trained the others i dont care about and its a waist of nps to train them

#1423 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

for the auto trainer anyway you could make it only do specific pets either by having us enter the pet(s) name or pulling the pet names on login and using those for a check box as id only like one pet trained the others i dont care about and its a waist of nps to train them

THEORETICALLY, you could put the pets you don't want trained in the opposing training method so they can't be entered in the one Valorous's suite auto-provides. 

Ex: If your pets are below forty, put all but the one you want trained in Mystery Island and just leave them there and the Suite will do the other one in the Academy. 

I haven't tested this myself though.

#1424 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Whether as a complimentary thing or part of the program (I know Valorous hasn't been around for awhile), a list generator for using his program would be incredibly helpful, especially if it could work in conjunction with lists obtained from advanced membership or (preferably for us regulars :p) jellyneo.

One other bug that's been around for awhile is the program won't add stamps to the albums that are shells or trinkets (presumably because they have a different add description?).

#1425 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Could not reproduce.

- AutoTrainer can now allow you to enable or disable pets. If you choose to get the pets list, you must enable ones you wish to train. If you do not, it reverts to the old method (all of them).
- Dependancy updates.
- Misc performance changes.
- Version 0.9.18.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users