Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1601 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

When I import my list, the same list I used pre update, the program crashes. Just says it has stopped working and looking for a solution.

Can you pm me a piece of your list? I was able to get it uploaded, but not able to buy anything.

#1602 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:58 AM

@Napiform

That's it. I am just trying to buy for the rubbish avatar.

Edited by talbs, 11 July 2014 - 08:58 AM.

#1603 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

@Napiform

attachicon.gifrubbish.txt

ok! brb

#1604 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

*quietly pokes signature*

#1605 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the responses

For the auto-login, it's just kind of convenient to use neopets while the program is still on so if it could simply log back in when it tries to do something and it's logged out it'd be really convenient.

For the AAA AutoBuyer, it's just since there's the limit of buying 5 items per day, it's nice to filter out items that are below a specific profit range so you're not wasting your quota on little things. I also liked the list option because I could avoid some of the absurdly hard-to-sell things.

Erm also again like the logs, being able to disable saving screenshots would be kind of nice, don't really like the program creating a bunch of files every time it's used tbh.

Edited by cuttingedge, 11 July 2014 - 09:46 AM.

#1606 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

When I import my list, the same list I used pre update, the program crashes. Just says it has stopped working and looking for a solution.

This has been fixed.

#1607 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

This has been fixed.

Awesome. Thanks!

*quietly pokes signature*

Didn't even think of that. Thanks!

Edited by talbs, 11 July 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#1608 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Oh when the program has an update I get spammed with pop ups every 5? minutes, if you could fix that on next update that'd be nice :p.

#1609 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

Any updates on the ShopAP not saving the prices it fetches Val? Just curious.

Everything else works beautifully! :D

#1610 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

Oh when the program has an update I get spammed with pop ups every 5? minutes, if you could fix that on next update that'd be nice :p.

The Suite ceases to work entirely with the web servers when an update is pushed. Essentially, all data is cutoff if you do not update. No legacy remains.

I could just make it restart the software.

Any updates on the ShopAP not saving the prices it fetches Val? Just curious.

Everything else works beautifully! :D

Set the runtime to the max. I suspect it's not saving because it takes longer to price than the time allows.

Another possibility is that you did not set your PIN or it is not correct. I can't reproduce your issue any other way. I'd have to know what you've done, hah.

Edited by Valorous, 11 July 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#1611 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

The Suite ceases to work entirely with the web servers when an update is pushed. Essentially, all data is cutoff if you do not update. No legacy remains.

Set the runtime to the max. I suspect it's not saving because it takes longer to price than the time allows.

Another possibility is that you did not set your PIN or it is not correct. I can't reproduce your issue any other way. I'd have to know what you've done, hah.

What's the maximum runtime to use? It's currently set at 300-900. Is that in milliseconds? I have the base sleep time at 2000-3000.

Inflate by 0.90

Enabled - Check

Move items - Nothing selected

I also don't have a PIN set up.

Not sure what would cause it to not save the prices it's getting. Hope you're able to help me remedy this :)

Is there a way to add a button that we can manually start each bot individually? Or a start button to run them immediately instead of having a set timer? Just as a secondary option.

Update: I changed my run time to 3000-9000 and maybe that did the trick or you might of fixed it in your last update. Not sure but it seems to be working.

Thanks so much for all your hard work! I'll be sure to report back anything out of the ordinary, which is probably just me xD

#1612 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

What's the maximum runtime to use? It's currently set at 300-900. Is that in milliseconds? I have the base sleep time at 2000-3000.

Inflate by 0.90

Enabled - Check

Move items - Nothing selected

I also don't have a PIN set up.

Not sure what would cause it to not save the prices it's getting. Hope you're able to help me remedy this :)

Is there a way to add a button that we can manually start each bot individually? Or a start button to run them immediately instead of having a set timer? Just as a secondary option.

Update: I changed my run time to 3000-9000 and maybe that did the trick or you might of fixed it in your last update. Not sure but it seems to be working.

Thanks so much for all your hard work! I'll be sure to report back anything out of the ordinary, which is probably just me xD

I think the run times are all in seconds. 

Also, I feel like Val said (either in this thread or the help thread) he was thinking of adding the option of having an auto start button (essentially a button that makes the program start one second in the future)

#1613 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

I think the run times are all in seconds. 

Also, I feel like Val said (either in this thread or the help thread) he was thinking of adding the option of having an auto start button (essentially a button that makes the program start one second in the future)

The addition of an auto start button would be an amazing update! Would definitely make running the bots easier. Perhaps set the bots to run sequentially instead of at the same time to make it more human-like?

#1614 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

The addition of an auto start button would be an amazing update! Would definitely make running the bots easier. Perhaps set the bots to run sequentially instead of at the same time to make it more human-like?

...Why are you running them at the same time

#1615 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

...Why are you running them at the same time

When I first started up the bots I wasn't sure how to work the timers and how long Edna would take to do. So a sequential timer would prevent bots running into eachother like mine did. Had Edna run for 2 minutes, still wasn't done so it ran into my ShopAP, had lots of log spam :(

#1616 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

Thank you once again for your hard work!

I just have one question:

Is it possible for you to make it check the AAA  10-15 seconds before estimated restock time.

Then have it refresh every second or so until 10-15 seconds after estimated restock time.

The rationale is that restocks may occur a little bit before or after the estimate, so checking just then would cause us to catch very little items.

Here is a copy and paste of my log:

8 items found. 0 worth buying... 8649s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 8229s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 7809s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 7389s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 6968s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 6773s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 6 items found. 0 worth buying... 6353s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 7 items found. 0 worth buying... 5933s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 5513s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 5093s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 4674s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 11 items found. 0 worth buying... 4253s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 3833s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 3413s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 13 items found. 0 worth buying... 2993s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 16 items found. 0 worth buying... 2573s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 2154s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 1733s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 16 items found. 0 worth buying... 1313s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 892s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 6 items found. 0 worth buying... 473s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock...

7 items found. 0 worth buying... 53s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock...

Once again, thank you so much for looking @ the feedback!

#1617 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Thank you once again for your hard work!

I just have one question:

Is it possible for you to make it check the AAA  10-15 seconds before estimated restock time.

Then have it refresh every second or so until 10-15 seconds after estimated restock time.

The rationale is that restocks may occur a little bit before or after the estimate, so checking just then would cause us to catch very little items.

Here is a copy and paste of my log:

8 items found. 0 worth buying... 8649s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 8229s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 7809s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 7389s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 6968s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 6773s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 6 items found. 0 worth buying... 6353s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 7 items found. 0 worth buying... 5933s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 5513s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 8 items found. 0 worth buying... 5093s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 4674s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 11 items found. 0 worth buying... 4253s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 9 items found. 0 worth buying... 3833s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 3413s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 13 items found. 0 worth buying... 2993s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 16 items found. 0 worth buying... 2573s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 2154s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 12 items found. 0 worth buying... 1733s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 16 items found. 0 worth buying... 1313s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 10 items found. 0 worth buying... 892s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock... 6 items found. 0 worth buying... 473s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock...

7 items found. 0 worth buying... 53s Elapsed. Sleeping until next restock...

Once again, thank you so much for looking @ the feedback!

It already does. The message is misleading. It means "I'm checking this 10 second timeslot and sleeping when I'm done."

Run Soon button has been added. Tells the bot to start one second in the future.

Edited by Valorous, 11 July 2014 - 09:37 PM.

#1618 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

This would be largely preferable to waking up with 50 boxes/messages telling me to restart/update, as long as it waits for ongoing programs to finish before it restarts!

Also run now program is excellent, thanks so much! One slight issue is that if you click it and the program hasn't started, you can't reclick it till you deal with another program. Fairly minor but it would be nice if it didn't "grey out" like that in case of a mistake.

Edited by cuttingedge, 12 July 2014 - 09:21 AM.

#1619 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

This would be largely preferable to waking up with 50 boxes/messages telling me to restart/update, as long as it waits for ongoing programs to finish before it restarts!

Also run now program is excellent, thanks so much! One slight issue is that if you click it and the program hasn't started, you can't reclick it till you deal with another program. Fairly minor but it would be nice if it didn't "grey out" like that in case of a mistake.

I'll look into it.

Edited by Valorous, 12 July 2014 - 12:13 PM.

#1620 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hey Val, just today when running AutoTrainer I seemed to encounter an error that caused it to force shut down.

Also would it be possible to have the program detect random events and screenshot them if it encounters them while running? I logged back into my account after running the ShopAP to a Wratih Draik Morphing potion :o

So if it's possible that would be awesome to see those screenshots! :D

Error from AutoTrainer (have pets detected and all attributes selected for two of them since I want to train everything)

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    valorsuite.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    0.9.93.1
  Problem Signature 03:    53c0a9c1
  Problem Signature 04:    ValorSuite
  Problem Signature 05:    0.9.93.1
  Problem Signature 06:    53c0a9c1
  Problem Signature 07:    80
  Problem Signature 08:    2aa
  Problem Signature 09:    System.NullReferenceException
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    3d61
  Additional Information 2:    3d618fc21f24f3aa46c9ebf591aca228
  Additional Information 3:    0f4b
  Additional Information 4:    0f4bf477e67531061e16331cc5e881b0

#1621 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Could someone help me out with getting it to work on mac (or is it still having issues doing that)? I have the mono framework, I'm just not sure what to do from there. I've tried using the terminal with the command "mono ValorSuite.exe" sometimes it'll tell me that ValorSuite.exe doesn't exist, or sometimes a bunch of stuff will show up that shows that mono tired to open it and run it, but the suite doesn't actually run at all.

Here's what I keep getting when I try this:

Spoiler

If anyone can make sense of that. It seems like it tries to run then gets aborted for some reason.

#1622 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Hey Val, just today when running AutoTrainer I seemed to encounter an error that caused it to force shut down.

Also would it be possible to have the program detect random events and screenshot them if it encounters them while running? I logged back into my account after running the ShopAP to a Wratih Draik Morphing potion :o

So if it's possible that would be awesome to see those screenshots! :D

Error from AutoTrainer (have pets detected and all attributes selected for two of them since I want to train everything)

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    valorsuite.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    0.9.93.1
  Problem Signature 03:    53c0a9c1
  Problem Signature 04:    ValorSuite
  Problem Signature 05:    0.9.93.1
  Problem Signature 06:    53c0a9c1
  Problem Signature 07:    80
  Problem Signature 08:    2aa
  Problem Signature 09:    System.NullReferenceException
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    3d61
  Additional Information 2:    3d618fc21f24f3aa46c9ebf591aca228
  Additional Information 3:    0f4b
  Additional Information 4:    0f4bf477e67531061e16331cc5e881b0

I'll look into it.

Could someone help me out with getting it to work on mac (or is it still having issues doing that)? I have the mono framework, I'm just not sure what to do from there. I've tried using the terminal with the command "mono ValorSuite.exe" sometimes it'll tell me that ValorSuite.exe doesn't exist, or sometimes a bunch of stuff will show up that shows that mono tired to open it and run it, but the suite doesn't actually run at all.

Here's what I keep getting when I try this:

Spoiler

If anyone can make sense of that. It seems like it tries to run then gets aborted for some reason.

@Satsuki

It's probably because Macs aren't designed to work with .exe files. Maybe Valorous needs to make a separate version specially for mac or change the file type?

EXE files do indeed run on Mac if written in mono. The Suite should work but often times with Mono, everything works until it doesn't. I would need physical access to a mac in order to fix this.

#1623 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Couldn't you just use a VM running OSX? I believe that was how people got the Program Manager here to work on mac.

After testing, the software doesn't work on Mac/Linux because the ZIP class hasn't been implemented yet in Mono. I'll look into it.

Edited by Valorous, 13 July 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#1624 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

OS needed for .Net Framework 4.5 is at least Windows Vista SP2 :( hmmm. I only have Windows XP SP3, is there any other way I can use the program ?

#1625 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

I dunno if you're aware but whatever newest update you made makes the program crash before it even begins

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users